Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 10-27-2009, 08:09 PM   #41
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: ~*Sakura Village Roleplay thread~*

By the way manga,it is not necessary, but I'm going to hunt you down for the Beta.

You have to train at least once in your whole fighting experience.
So, the hunt starts now.
DragonAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 08:09 PM   #42
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuinolover View Post
it will be gather your stuff this is an important we leave as soon as possible
i'll always carry my stuff says issac holding his sword and his hands bandaged.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 08:12 PM   #43
Sasuinolover
Special Jonin Candidate

Sasuinolover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sasuinolover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sasuinolover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Miyuki said alrighty then we should head out tomorrow once the whole squad is here
Sasuinolover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 08:13 PM   #44
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

sounds fair said issac nut shoulndt we go first since it's important ?

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 10-27-2009, 08:18 PM   #45
♥Cutietenten♥
Chunin

♥Cutietenten♥ is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.♥Cutietenten♥ is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.♥Cutietenten♥ is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.♥Cutietenten♥ is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.♥Cutietenten♥ is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

(can i jointhe rp)

Spoiler:

Wear a cape that says "Magnificent One"
Inform others that they exist only in your imagination
Sing the Batman theme incessantly

♥Cutietenten♥ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 08:19 PM   #46
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

sure no prob.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 10-27-2009, 08:20 PM   #47
Sasuinolover
Special Jonin Candidate

Sasuinolover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sasuinolover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sasuinolover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

(sure you can be on my squad)

yah your right issac we should leave as soon as possible you 2 meet me at the entrance in five Miyuki dissapears with petals
Old 10-27-2009, 08:21 PM   #48
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuinolover View Post
Miyuki said alrighty then we should head out tomorrow once the whole squad is here
sounds good to me Miyuki let,s go said Miyo
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 08:22 PM   #49
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

issac then walks over to the entrance and waits.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 10-27-2009, 08:22 PM   #50
Sasuinolover
Special Jonin Candidate

(but i g2g go guys sorry lets do this tomorrow)
Old 10-27-2009, 08:23 PM   #51
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

ok sounds fare.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 10-27-2009, 08:24 PM   #52
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Miyo met Issac at the entrance
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
Old 10-27-2009, 08:24 PM   #53
♥Cutietenten♥
Chunin

♥Cutietenten♥ is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.♥Cutietenten♥ is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.♥Cutietenten♥ is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.♥Cutietenten♥ is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.♥Cutietenten♥ is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

(okay okay bye)

Spoiler:

Old 10-27-2009, 08:24 PM   #54
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

cool sound good to me
Old 10-27-2009, 08:24 PM   #55
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

or leader had to go.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 10-27-2009, 08:25 PM   #56
♥Cutietenten♥
Chunin

oh okay

Spoiler:

Old 10-27-2009, 11:11 PM   #57
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

u didnt know so it's cool.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 10-28-2009, 11:29 AM   #58
CutieSakura
Jonin

CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to CutieSakura Send a message via Skype™ to CutieSakura

kay anythingi missed?
I don't really wanna remember you
I mean, it's embarassing
Grinning to myself.
Eventhough you were late coming home
Tired from a late night
You picked me up in your arms
Even in my dreams, i knew it...

...I miss you so
I couldn't feel anymore helpless
I miss you so
I'll always love you.
CutieSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 11:48 AM   #59
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to NarutoxSakura4ever

*looks around* hello? anyone here?
TOO BAD!
NarutoxSakura4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 11:57 AM   #60
CutieSakura
Jonin

CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to CutieSakura Send a message via Skype™ to CutieSakura

Kay So Miyuki is a squad leader! ^^ Got that.
so SakuraGirl,Taker369, and CutieTenten are the teamamtes?
btw @ CutieTenten hey i LOVE ur name!!! ITs so CUTE!!^^ i luv Tenten^^
I don't really wanna remember you
I mean, it's embarassing
Grinning to myself.
Eventhough you were late coming home
Tired from a late night
You picked me up in your arms
Even in my dreams, i knew it...

...I miss you so
I couldn't feel anymore helpless
I miss you so
I'll always love you.