Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 11-01-2009, 01:24 AM   #21
Cade
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In a world of poverty, violence,sex,drugs,wars,arguements and racisim.Basically the U.S.A
Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Lamest clan

Yamanaka and fillers.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Cade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 04:35 AM   #22
Reala
Chunin Exam Proctor

Location: You know when i said i wouldn't come your house when you weren't there anymore? I LIED
Reala saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Awards Showcase

Yamanaka

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Believers NEVER Die!
Reala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 04:41 AM   #23
JCTKNE4E
has a red hand print on his cheek

JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

ALright! No one said it!

The Kaguya clan to me is the lamest. The ONLY good thing to come out of that clan was Kimimaro and his kekkei Genkai. The clan had like no powers and I'm not even sure they were shinobi. They went and got themselves killed, for no real reason other than to fight (people that were stronger than them at that). They sucked. Bad.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Quote:
they dealed my thread why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
can any1 pm me some yuri please

Quote:
thats why we call you reatard.

Quote:
私は、スーパー倒錯者。
Quote:
supposedly japanese but i have my doubts lol

JCTKNE4E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 08:03 PM   #24
AkumaTenshi
Academy Graduate

AkumaTenshi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to AkumaTenshi

...maybe the K-Kaguya or Uchiha clans.

Kaguya b-because they were war-loving i-idiots.

Uchiha because th-they're stuck-up, arrogant, and shortsighted.
AkumaTenshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 08:11 PM   #25
fire
Apprentice Genin

fire is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

any filler clan
fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 02:28 AM   #26
Tickleme
Chunin

Tickleme is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

The Kaguya!

BankaiNaruto
kakashiuzamaki
Animelover
Raiden
Lockon_Stratos_Gn_002
Tickleme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 04:24 PM   #27
Ayokana
Genin

Ayokana is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Ayokana

hmn....i personally...ugh this is hard! I would say the Yamanaka clan, but I'm sure some of them have great techniques and stuff, it's just Ino isn't too great at using them, so i can't base the clan off of Ino. I would have to say that one filler clan that manipulated bees or whatever. Too Aburame-like. It was a cheap copy. The Aburame are awesome, though.
Ayokana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 05:53 PM   #28
Inazuma
Chunin Exam Proctor

Inazuma is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yeah, any filler clan. Eww., it burns to type the words filler clan.
Hanizuki Clan of the Village Hidden in the Lightning
Co-Leader of the Hanizuki Clan/Genin of the Village Hidden in the Lightning
Team Sasori
One of the Best Men Ever: Masashi Kishimoto, Author and Illustrator of Naruto, the Best Manga/Anime Ever
Inazuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 05:54 PM   #29
NarutoFan12
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoFan12 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I agree with Inazuma.

Puppy's (me) Master!: sagemaster777
BFF: Sasugirl, Neisen, CoD, and Deidara bro
NF12: on flipnote hatena, TK & Chris
NF12 doesn't come here much anymore... but I can say hi when I can...kay? -NF12 out.
NarutoFan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 06:02 PM   #30
xxDivinitytwilightxx
Genin Elite

xxDivinitytwilightxx is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

The Yamanaka clan
xxDivinitytwilightxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 06:07 PM   #31
Sasori Hatori
Chunin Exam Participant

Sasori Hatori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Uchiha, there are a type of cat's called copycat's, anyway they fail.
(o)) "Tobi is a good boy! : ] -Tobi
/ ||| \ -Put this on your sig if you like Tobi!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die."
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Go
to see my shinobi ninja, Sasori Hatori
Go
to read my fanfic

Last edited by Err; 10-26-2010 at 09:10 PM.
Sasori Hatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 06:09 PM   #32
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Ichiraku!

hey don't criticize me they're still a clan and they aren't exactly strong

zanpaktou: Abrasador Tormenta
escudo espada #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 06:18 PM   #33
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

The Kaguya Clan and Uchiha Clan.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 06:23 PM   #34
Sasumo Sogai
Apprentice Genin

Sasumo Sogai is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Sasumo Sogai Send a message via Yahoo to Sasumo Sogai

the fuma clan

Future Samuel Lautner <3
Twilight saga is amazing!

_//\\
(/_^) "There's no meaning to a flower unless it blooms .
/---\ Put this in your signature if you love Ino.

(/_
(^-\) WEE! ART IS A BANG! UN
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Deidara
Sasumo Sogai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 03:28 PM   #35
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

that bee clan was the kurobachi clan,but i would say kaguya clan the only ninja with skill in that clan was kimmimaro and he got sucked in by orochimaru's evil plans and was used like he was a chess piece.
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 03:33 PM   #36
Tickleme
Chunin

Tickleme is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

The Kaguya and

BankaiNaruto
kakashiuzamaki
Animelover
Raiden
Lockon_Stratos_Gn_002
Tickleme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 03:43 PM   #37
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Yamanaka Clan is the lamest.

Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 11:47 PM   #38
C4 Karura
Special Jonin Candidate

C4 Karura is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I don't know... Probably any of the filler ones...
Tenten's ability is using a lot of weapons at once. However, in a series like Naruto, this is a rather dull ability since somehow actual weapons don't work on them. Even "normal" characters like Iruka can get impaled with windmill shurikens and still move. Normal weapons in Naruto are used simply to buy some time.

Perhaps if she had Shikamaru's intelligence then she wouldn't have to waste all those weapons.

Unless I'm mistaken the only character she beat was herself. :/
C4 Karura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 08:35 AM   #39
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

choujis clan

Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 07:19 AM   #40
amaterasuchidori
Genin

Location: Keine ahnung was es ist Was mich anpisst wenn du da bist...... confused yet?
amaterasuchidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yamanaka and any filler clan
amaterasuchidori is offline   Reply With Quote