Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 09-17-2011, 07:15 AM   #1861
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Fairy Tail FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
nice chapter but I wonder what was the thing on the last page
Yes the chapter is out according to the opening page i am not an official otaku lol (i can't remember all of their names only got 4)
Spoiler:
Anyways looks like you were right ILIKEPIE Gildarts and Kana were reunited it was a great scene, and now to your question I believe it's the black dragon Gildarts fought on his previous mission.

O~kun

GF:Jhokage613
I LOVE MY MOMMY, GAARA'S GIRL <3
Glaring buddy and sweet little sis~Animelover
E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ohako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 10:17 AM   #1862
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

things have gone from peaceful now to horror i think maybe we will loose Gildarts

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 07:43 PM   #1863
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
things have gone from peaceful now to horror i think maybe we will loose Gildarts
Hmm why would you say that ??? right now it would be a tragic lost

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 09-17-2011, 07:43 PM   #1864
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Fairy Tail has three special spells Fairy Law, Fairy Glitter, and a third one that hasn't been seen yet so it must be extremly powerful

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 11:36 AM   #1865
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohako View Post
Hmm why would you say that ??? right now it would be a tragic lost
think about it though it would be a perfect time for it to happen not saying it will but its possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
Fairy Tail has three special spells Fairy Law, Fairy Glitter, and a third one that hasn't been seen yet so it must be extremly powerful
i bet we will see it

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 09-21-2011, 04:41 PM   #1866
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
think about it though it would be a perfect time for it to happen not saying it will but its possible

i bet we will see it
Yeah i guess it would, it would give character growth too many but not sure how probable.

If we see the third spell it would probably be used against the final villain

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 09-23-2011, 10:00 PM   #1867
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

yay Fairy Tail episode 98 is out

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 09-24-2011, 10:36 PM   #1868
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

is there a chapter this week ?

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 09-24-2011, 10:45 PM   #1869
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

I found the raw online

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 09-25-2011, 10:41 AM   #1870
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

new chapter is out

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 09-25-2011, 01:19 PM   #1871
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

it really is a sad chapter

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 09-26-2011, 02:02 PM   #1872
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

next week will be even sadder

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 09-26-2011, 02:25 PM   #1873
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Get ready for Guild Master Laxus?

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 09-26-2011, 02:26 PM   #1874
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

it might happen

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 09-26-2011, 02:29 PM   #1875
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

I wonder how strong the first guild master was

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 09-26-2011, 02:29 PM   #1876
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

hard to say

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 09-26-2011, 02:33 PM   #1877
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

I saw a poll on another site who people think would be the next guild master and Happy was in third place Gildarts in second and Laxus in first

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 09-26-2011, 04:25 PM   #1878
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Laxus has a big fan base

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 09-26-2011, 04:26 PM   #1879
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Happy's fanbase is small but strong

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 09-26-2011, 04:28 PM   #1880
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

his fan base here is small and lonely

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="

Tags
chapter 299, fairy tail, gildart alone