Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 05-26-2011, 09:56 PM   #1081
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Fairy Tail FC

it could happen so far fairy tail hasn't disappointed yet

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 06:27 PM   #1082
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Chapter Out
Spoiler:
The minute i saw Erza equip the katana an no armor i knew she would be defeated which made me angry hopin for a real good next chapter

O~kun

GF:Jhokage613
I LOVE MY MOMMY, GAARA'S GIRL <3
Glaring buddy and sweet little sis~Animelover
E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Ohako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 10:07 PM   #1083
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

goes to read it

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-28-2011, 10:11 PM   #1084
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Is there a fairy tail fv on this forum?

zanpaktou: Abrasador Tormenta
escudo espada #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 10:11 PM   #1085
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

no >.> there should be

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-28-2011, 10:13 PM   #1086
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

yes there should.

now we must develop one!

escudo espada #3

Quote:
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
Old 05-28-2011, 10:14 PM   #1087
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

yes we must

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-28-2011, 10:16 PM   #1088
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

pm me a vague idea of where we should start.

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 05-29-2011, 10:15 AM   #1089
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohako View Post
Chapter Out
Spoiler:
The minute i saw Erza equip the katana an no armor i knew she would be defeated which made me angry hopin for a real good next chapter
you didn't like this chapter ? it was really good because

Spoiler:
Erza was beaten easily witch adds more interest to the villains and his move is draining the energy away from anyone thats from fairy tail and then at the end we see Gerad

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-29-2011, 07:28 PM   #1090
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!

No don't get me wrong i liked the chapter,
Spoiler:
Erza is just one of my favorites i just thought she would wipe the floor with Azuma like she did the past opponents she fought =/ it adds a great twist though

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 05-29-2011, 07:47 PM   #1091
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

oh ok cool this means this azuma guy is that much stronger

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-30-2011, 11:07 AM   #1092
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Hey Taker are you and Assassin making a FV?

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 05-30-2011, 11:51 AM   #1093
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

were gonna try to make one but you know more about fairy tail then i do so your ideas would be appropriated that way can also get this place more well known

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-30-2011, 08:15 PM   #1094
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Hmm i see what can i help out with?

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 05-30-2011, 08:15 PM   #1095
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

well give a basic run down of how it should go i mean there could be guilds

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 06-01-2011, 08:06 PM   #1096
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Yes there should be guilds, and then the 10 holy saints each guild will have a head guildmaster. members in the guild can also form groups for example like shadow gear for example there may also be dark guilds now pertaining t magic there is a lot of possibilities mainly u can only main in one type of magic

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 06-03-2011, 07:17 AM   #1097
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Srry for double post but for the fv i guess you wouldn't need to be main in 1 magic since Makarov clearly doesn't and the character i made a long while back doesn't either anyways most of the characters show only 1 type of magic but i am sure they can use other magic

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 06-03-2011, 12:50 PM   #1098
Inofanboy
Chunin

Inofanboy is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Fairy tail free verse sounds amazing but since funimation picked up the rights for fairy tail does this mean we might get the games ?
Inofanboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 01:02 PM   #1099
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yes there should be guilds, and then the 10 holy saints each guild will have a head guildmaster. members in the guild can also form groups for example like shadow gear for example there may also be dark guilds now pertaining t magic there is a lot of possibilities mainly u can only main in one type of magic
Quote:
Srry for double post but for the fv i guess you wouldn't need to be main in 1 magic since Makarov clearly doesn't and the character i made a long while back doesn't either anyways most of the characters show only 1 type of magic but i am sure they can use other magic
well done and thought out

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 06-03-2011, 07:38 PM   #1100
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
well done and thought out
When i have some down time i will make an example character. But will be alot of work to put this thing together

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Tags
chapter 299, fairy tail, gildart alone