Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 01-28-2010, 08:22 PM   #61
suki
Special Jonin Candidate

suki saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Fairy Tail FC

Yep. I CAN'T WAIT TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS

... but I shall ^-^

The Musketeers
Gaara's Girl Kakashi's Girl suki
JOIN
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
suki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 06:55 PM   #62
Ice_Yugao
Freshmen Academy Student

Ice_Yugao is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohako View Post
hmm sure Ice i will add you
Yay, thanks

(by the way... you put an extra u in my name but its ok)
Ice_Yugao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 12:08 PM   #63
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice_Yugao View Post
Yay, thanks

(by the way... you put an extra u in my name but its ok)
hmm i don't like when i mispell names so i changed it lol sometimes ppl call me Ohaku lol

O~kun

GF:Jhokage613
I LOVE MY MOMMY, GAARA'S GIRL <3
Glaring buddy and sweet little sis~Animelover
E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ohako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 10:05 PM   #64
darkjam
Special Jonin Candidate

darkjam is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hey can i plz join Fairy Tail is awesome. Just read the new chapter, dont check out the spoiler unless uve read the new chapter, oh and btw can i b Erza, yeh i no im a guy but shes awesome ^^:

Spoiler:

HOLY WOW. fairy tail in the inverted world is a dark guild and every1 is different. Lisana is alive and Wendy is grown up XD, shes pretty hot ... And Erza is the enemy.
darkjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 01:03 PM   #65
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkjam View Post
Hey can i plz join Fairy Tail is awesome. Just read the new chapter, dont check out the spoiler unless uve read the new chapter, oh and btw can i b Erza, yeh i no im a guy but shes awesome ^^:

Spoiler:

HOLY WOW. fairy tail in the inverted world is a dark guild and every1 is different. Lisana is alive and Wendy is grown up XD, shes pretty hot ... And Erza is the enemy.
Sure darkjam and whoa the new chapter came out gotta read that and ok i will add you i will be busy with a essay so won't be on much but i will be back after a week

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 02-15-2010, 03:27 PM   #66
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

ok people the latest manga chapter came out but i haven't updated in awhile so i will give a recap
Spoiler:
Natsu and Wendy encounter their guild in Edras but notice everyone is different and so is magic, the villains appear to be Erza, Sugarboy, Hughes, Byro , Pantherlily, coco, and Faust their magicical abilities are not really known since magic is different. The Edras Lucy teams up with Natsu and Wendy and is guiding them to Edras comittee on the way they get magic but magic is only useabla by lacrhima crystal and sealed in wepons, while figuring out how to use the magic the real word Lucy finds them and fights off the guards with her celestial spirits which appears to be the only magic that works in Edras. Lucy was saved by Hologium and told transported by mist gun to Edras Mist gun's location is unknown. Currently Lucy is the strongest mage and the mission currenlty depends on her. the 2 Lucies, Natsu, Wendy, Happy, and Charle now head to Edras main city
In the anime the Lyon arc has ended and it appears a filler episode will air next week

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 02-15-2010, 09:51 PM   #67
321zigzag1
Banned

321zigzag1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

This Edoras Arc has some promise although the last chapter wreaked of clicheness. However the latest chapter was actually nice.
Fairy Tail can be funny when it can be.
321zigzag1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 03:46 AM   #68
suki
Special Jonin Candidate

Yep, this arc is fun... so what do you think/hope will happen?

The Musketeers
JOIN
Old 02-18-2010, 04:14 AM   #69
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

CAN I JOIN please

Anru Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 12:33 PM   #70
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag1 View Post
This Edoras Arc has some promise although the last chapter wreaked of clicheness. However the latest chapter was actually nice.
Fairy Tail can be funny when it can be.
Hmm yes this Arc has a good potential, and yes i as well enjoyed the last chapter giving Lucy all the power lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by suki View Post
Yep, this arc is fun... so what do you think/hope will happen?
Hmm i am hoping for Gazille to pop up since he was a dragon slayer he as well should've not been sucked up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto117 View Post
CAN I JOIN please
Sure you can just pick a character, but you don't have too

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 02-18-2010, 04:15 PM   #71
suki
Special Jonin Candidate

That's true.... but then.... where is he now....?

I wonder...

The Musketeers
JOIN
Old 02-18-2010, 04:18 PM   #72
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by suki View Post
That's true.... but then.... where is he now....?

I wonder...
Hmm yes i wonder too i also wonder where Mistgun is since he helped Lucy get to Edras

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 02-18-2010, 07:11 PM   #73
321zigzag1
Banned

This is probably when Gildarts' power should be explored.
Old 02-18-2010, 07:18 PM   #74
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
This is probably when Gildarts' power should be explored.
hmm yes i am hoping but i am not sure if Gildarts was sucked up or saved by Mistgun for it seems he has the power to transport some ppl to Edras

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 02-18-2010, 07:24 PM   #75
Spleen Boy
Special Jonin Candidate

Spleen Boy has completed a tough C-rank mission!Spleen Boy has completed a tough C-rank mission!Spleen Boy has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I want to join please. PLEASE!!! I need this... so much...

Spoiler:
"There are those who strive to live an exciting life. So they leave their normal worlds behind to submerge themselves in a new world.
But it only takes 3 days before that becomes their new normal."

Spleen Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 07:38 PM   #76
321zigzag1
Banned

Quote:
hmm yes i am hoping but i am not sure if Gildarts was sucked up or saved by Mistgun for it seems he has the power to transport some ppl to Edras
Gildarts might have or not, we do not know. Also I hope the antagonists are more worth seeing. Oracion Seis was a disappointment.
Then again I am always anticipating a Erza Knightwalker betrayal of her own kingdom.

And I hope Faust is not unoriginal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spleen Boy View Post
You make it souns like it is an opportunity of a life time.
Old 02-18-2010, 07:44 PM   #77
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
LOL sure spleen boy you can just pick a character(don't have to) and i will add you to the list

Quote:
Gildarts might have or not, we do not know. Also I hope the antagonists are more worth seeing. Oracion Seis was a disappointment.
Then again I am always anticipating a Erza Knightwalker betrayal of her own kingdom.

And I hope Faust is not unoriginal.

You make it souns like it is an opportunity of a life time.
Hmm yes we just have to wait if Gildarts will appear.
The antagonists for this arc look rather interesting indeed and yes the Oracion Seis were a disappointment, Cobra remains one of my favorites though.

And what did you mean by Faust not being unoriginal?

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 02-18-2010, 07:47 PM   #78
Spleen Boy
Special Jonin Candidate

Spleen Boy has completed a tough C-rank mission!Spleen Boy has completed a tough C-rank mission!Spleen Boy has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
LOL sure spleen boy you can just pick a character(don't have to) and i will add you to the list
Yey! Can I be Elfman?
Also it is the opportunity of a life time... the Fairy Tale Guild is very exclusive... sort of.

Spoiler:
"There are those who strive to live an exciting life. So they leave their normal worlds behind to submerge themselves in a new world.

Old 02-18-2010, 07:49 PM   #79
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Yey! Can I be Elfman?
Also it is the opportunity of a life time... the Fairy Tale Guild is very exclusive... sort of.
Yes Elfman has not been taken so yes i will add that feel free to join in or make chats

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 02-18-2010, 07:50 PM   #80
Spleen Boy
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Yes Elfman has not been taken so yes i will add that feel free to join in or make chats
Awesome, Elfman is the best. Best name and based on an elf there is.
Muchos Sluchos for the welcoming.

Spoiler:

Tags
chapter 299, fairy tail, gildart alone