Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 06-17-2010, 08:16 PM   #641
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Fairy Tail FC

i love it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 08:23 PM   #642
Kibafan1
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibafan1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibafan1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

me too =D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BF: Taker369 <3
Spoiler:
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig

Kibafan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 08:23 PM   #643
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

i hope it dont end.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 06-17-2010, 08:29 PM   #644
Kibafan1
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibafan1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibafan1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I dont think it will anytime soon ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spoiler:
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig

Old 06-17-2010, 10:00 PM   #645
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

good to know.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 06-18-2010, 07:27 AM   #646
Kibafan1
Special Jonin Candidate

yup ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spoiler:

Old 06-18-2010, 11:34 AM   #647
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

i hope it dont.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 06-18-2010, 11:45 AM   #648
Superwes Reborn
Chunin

Superwes Reborn is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'll start making the freeverse. But you guys need to make sure you get people to sign up. I need something to stay active.
Old 06-18-2010, 11:48 AM   #649
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

i will do that.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 06-19-2010, 11:24 AM   #650
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Hmm ok the last chapter came out
Spoiler:
All the eksheed and Wendy find out that they don't really have any magic but their wing ability the queen is just a normal eksheed and feels horrible for deceiving everyone. She gives Charle a dagger and wants her to end her life,but Charle refuses and flies to help Natsu and the others, Nadei also joins Charle while the others continue to sotp the dragon cannon

O~kun

GF:Jhokage613
I LOVE MY MOMMY, GAARA'S GIRL <3
Glaring buddy and sweet little sis~Animelover
E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Ohako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 11:24 AM   #651
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

a good chapter

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 06-19-2010, 11:28 AM   #652
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
a good chapter
yes it was
Spoiler:
I can't wait for Gazille to drag Panther Lily back to the guild as his cat lol

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 06-19-2010, 11:30 AM   #653
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

would u say this arc is almost over ?

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 06-19-2010, 11:32 AM   #654
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
would u say this arc is almost over ?
Hmm it looks like it ending but idk
Spoiler:
they are having problems with the Lachrima, but maybe eksheed Nadei might be able to do something

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 06-19-2010, 11:34 AM   #655
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

were almost to chapter 200 aswell.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 06-19-2010, 11:44 AM   #656
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
were almost to chapter 200 aswell.
Yeah thats also true
Spoiler:
I am thinking the next arc will include Igneel

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 06-20-2010, 02:21 PM   #657
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

i hope so.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 06-27-2010, 11:26 AM   #658
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Hmm ok the episode came out this Monday and was basically a flashback on Erza. Also i forgot to mention this earlier, but there was a Fairy Tail video game released so far ONLY in Japan, but it was only for the psp but the gameplay doesn't seem that good. It looks like a mix of Naruto Uzamaki Chronicles and Monster Hunter. It looks like most of the time you fight dragon like creatures and go through the story mode i did not see much of the story mode screens except for the arc where they get the Virgo key also the chapter came
Spoiler:
This chapter was very interesting. Everyone tried to stop the dragon cannon including all of the eksheed in the end Mistgun saves the lachrima by transporting back to their time. We also find out that Mistgun is the prince and the edolas version of Gerard. It seems everything ends but Panther lily is struck from behind and Edolas Erza and the army fly on regions after them

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 06-27-2010, 12:09 PM   #659
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

a great chapter

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 06-27-2010, 12:11 PM   #660
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
a great chapter
yes hey Taker what do you think about the Fairy Tail video game for psp

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Tags
chapter 299, fairy tail, gildart alone