Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 05-24-2010, 12:58 PM   #401
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Fairy Tail FC

but he needs atleast 10 ppl to say yes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 01:00 PM   #402
Kibafan1
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibafan1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibafan1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

ooh ok :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BF: Taker369 <3
Spoiler:
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig

Kibafan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 01:02 PM   #403
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

thats why i asked.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-24-2010, 02:26 PM   #404
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Ok ppl ep 31 came out i haven't watched it yet but it is the Loki and Lucy ep also all members interested in Fairy Tail Freeverse go here
http://www.naruto.viz.com/forum/show...=1#post3165575

O~kun

GF:Jhokage613
I LOVE MY MOMMY, GAARA'S GIRL <3
Glaring buddy and sweet little sis~Animelover
E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Ohako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 04:09 PM   #405
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

awsome.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-24-2010, 05:40 PM   #406
Kibafan1
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibafan1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibafan1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

yup :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spoiler:
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig

Old 05-24-2010, 08:59 PM   #407
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

like me.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-25-2010, 06:25 AM   #408
Kibafan1
Special Jonin Candidate

heheheh xD yeah :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spoiler:

Old 05-25-2010, 04:42 PM   #409
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

u said it.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-26-2010, 07:10 AM   #410
Kibafan1
Special Jonin Candidate

heh xD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spoiler:

Old 05-26-2010, 06:34 PM   #411
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

lol nice.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-27-2010, 07:35 AM   #412
Kibafan1
Special Jonin Candidate

yup xD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spoiler:

Old 05-27-2010, 02:46 PM   #413
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

we need more people.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-28-2010, 05:51 AM   #414
Kibafan1
Special Jonin Candidate

yep we do o.o

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spoiler:

Old 05-28-2010, 10:42 AM   #415
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Hmm ok latest FT Chapter came out
Spoiler:
Gray battles Sugarboy. Most of the battles is them fighting with their hands frozen together Gray tries to destroy the key but finds out that the dragon cannon will turn the lachrima back into his comrades since its dragon slayer magic. They desperately fight for the key since even with three dragon slayers there is no way they can turn everyone back in time. In the end the key is destroyed and Gray defeats Sugarboy. Gray then copies the key with is ice magic

O~kun

GF:Jhokage613
I LOVE MY MOMMY, GAARA'S GIRL <3
Glaring buddy and sweet little sis~Animelover
E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Ohako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 11:28 AM   #416
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

is the manga close to ending ?

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-28-2010, 12:41 PM   #417
Kibafan1
Special Jonin Candidate

I dont think so o.o

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spoiler:

Old 05-28-2010, 01:25 PM   #418
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

just wandering i heard the anime might only have 50 episodes but i dont belive it.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-28-2010, 01:30 PM   #419
Kibafan1
Special Jonin Candidate

I hope not o.o

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spoiler:

Old 05-28-2010, 01:30 PM   #420
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

same here.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="

Tags
chapter 299, fairy tail, gildart alone