Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 10-19-2009, 04:33 PM   #1
itachi/madara
Special Jonin Candidate

itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.
itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to itachi/madara
Default WoW

who were plays world of warcraft?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
itachi/madara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 04:34 PM   #2
Cloukora, the 6th Hokage
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: i is not telling you >_> *gets shocked* ok ok, i live-(we will be back after these messages
Cloukora, the 6th Hokage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: WoW

meep!
Cloukora, the 6th Hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 04:35 PM   #3
itachi/madara
Special Jonin Candidate

itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloukora, the 6th Hokage View Post
meep!
you playz?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-19-2009, 04:36 PM   #4
Cloukora, the 6th Hokage
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: i is not telling you >_> *gets shocked* ok ok, i live-(we will be back after these messages
Cloukora, the 6th Hokage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

yez..
Old 10-19-2009, 04:36 PM   #5
itachi/madara
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
yez..
ally or horde?

Old 10-19-2009, 04:37 PM   #6
Cloukora, the 6th Hokage
Special Jonin Candidate

both.
Old 10-19-2009, 04:39 PM   #7
itachi/madara
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
both.
so how far are you?

Old 10-19-2009, 04:40 PM   #8
Cloukora, the 6th Hokage
Special Jonin Candidate

i have a 72 DK on ally
Old 10-19-2009, 04:41 PM   #9
itachi/madara
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
i have a 72 DK on ally
damn u!
so far my max is a 23 undead rouge..........im kinda new to the WoW

Old 10-19-2009, 04:47 PM   #10
Cloukora, the 6th Hokage
Special Jonin Candidate

lol, i'd be at 80, but i've been on this instead, and im not gonna be able to kill the headless horseman ><
Old 10-19-2009, 05:56 PM   #11
Err
Special Jonin Candidate

Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

level 80 human rogue. I stopped playing months ago and just recently delete my WoW files. My account is frozen ATM, been thinking about selling it.
To further the point, we are a social species because we are interdependent. You could count on your hand how many people in a millennium can get by with absolutely no help from anyone else ever. Yet we never work together. That's why ants will eventually bring us down.
Err is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 05:58 PM   #12
Cloukora, the 6th Hokage
Special Jonin Candidate

ill take ur gold
Old 10-19-2009, 06:04 PM   #13
Err
Special Jonin Candidate

Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

I have about 2k now, it's not a lot. But I do have a bank alt with a ton of stuff on him. Gems, valuable elements, etc. Before I left, I tried to sell them, but I was wasting more money putting them on the AH than I was getting from people buying it. Anyways, I don't have access to my active account anymore, and I don't even have the game installed.
To further the point, we are a social species because we are interdependent. You could count on your hand how many people in a millennium can get by with absolutely no help from anyone else ever. Yet we never work together. That's why ants will eventually bring us down.
Old 10-19-2009, 06:04 PM   #14
Cloukora, the 6th Hokage
Special Jonin Candidate

wat server are you on?
Old 10-19-2009, 06:06 PM   #15
Err
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Stormrage
Old 10-19-2009, 06:06 PM   #16
Cloukora, the 6th Hokage
Special Jonin Candidate

dang, maybe i'll just create a character on there to have the gold and stuff lol
Old 10-19-2009, 06:07 PM   #17
itachi/madara
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Err View Post
Stormrage
im on winterhoof.

Old 10-19-2009, 06:07 PM   #18
Err
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi/madara View Post
im on winterhoof.
Here's a link to my character:

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...rage&n=Errored
Old 10-19-2009, 06:09 PM   #19
Cloukora, the 6th Hokage
Special Jonin Candidate

wow
Old 10-19-2009, 06:09 PM   #20
Akasuna No Niori
Ninja Academy Student

Akasuna No Niori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I play wow to.Horde 64 BE DK on vek'nilash
Akasuna No Niori is offline   Reply With Quote