Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2009, 03:57 PM   #1041
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The ANBU have arrived to help you!

Yeah, I agree.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-21-2009, 05:00 PM   #1042
evil buzzard
Special Jonin Candidate

evil buzzard saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to evil buzzard

so far i have been here all day! ^_^

┌─┐ ─┐
│▒│ /▒/
│▒│/▒/
│▒ /▒/─┬─┐
│▒│▒|▒│▒│
┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
└┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌

Lives in AgentShayd's skirt.
Old 07-21-2009, 05:04 PM   #1043
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

That so, huh.....wow, I believe the last time we talked was about over two months ago EB.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-21-2009, 07:06 PM   #1044
evil buzzard
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
That so, huh.....wow, I believe the last time we talked was about over two months ago EB.
We are talking in PM but im still whaching over this place.

┌─┐ ─┐
│▒│ /▒/
│▒│/▒/
│▒ /▒/─┬─┐
│▒│▒|▒│▒│
┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
└┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌

Old 07-21-2009, 07:11 PM   #1045
evil buzzard
Special Jonin Candidate

BRB cuting lawn, man i wish my lawn was emo..........

┌─┐ ─┐
│▒│ /▒/
│▒│/▒/
│▒ /▒/─┬─┐
│▒│▒|▒│▒│
┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
└┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌

Old 07-21-2009, 07:20 PM   #1046
Fan of Minato
Special Jonin Candidate

Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Hey EB, why are you watching over this place,
are you the guardian of this place,

JK JK.
anyway, not many questions lately.

A member of the ANBU.
Post your question here
for it to be answered:

Leader: Vidda Hatake

The Village Hidden in Aura

Senpai: DragonAngel (The laughing stock xD)

I am a Temporary Moderator as well

The Forums have a lot of interesting things aside Drama.
Some are:

Spoiler:
Action 0_o
Quote:
hey DA you are a big dummy lol
Entertainment o_0
Quote:
But-but Gikage!! Does this mean you'll never have any babies!?!

Spawn of Deidara330 would be born instantly awesome.
Awesomeness o-o
Quote:
he's the man who ate the Kagu-Kagu Devil Fruit. 0_o xD

(Kagu Means Furniture)
Fear me. MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHA =o

And something Green 0_0
Quote:
Get Fom's name off there. Now!

A message from Sage
So Hockey...take my name off from your sig...xD

Best quote in the ENTIRE FORUMS:
Quote:

"TBC walks up to toma, and pushes him over, and stands on his chest with one foot"

"Toma flails on the ground like a fish, screaming something about the Chinese Panda Bear stealing his lunch."

Dances:
Quote:
*holds in mouth

Care to dance, my lovely?
True self at last. ;D TDZ, the lover boy. xD

What the google blue berries?
Quote:
Yeah, let us group together and show our AURA!
Sasori has those anxious moments too. ;D xDD

All in one forum....

Aura headband symbol:
Old 07-21-2009, 07:57 PM   #1047
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fan of Minato View Post
Hey EB, why are you watching over this place,
are you the guardian of this place,

JK JK.
anyway, not many questions lately.
Yeah, the people seem to have gotten used, I guess....oh no, if they had learned all the rules, and no one needs help anymore, then that means, we'll be out of buisness!!!!!!
-cries-
JK.

Old 07-21-2009, 09:52 PM   #1048
evil buzzard
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Yeah, the people seem to have gotten used, I guess....oh no, if they had learned all the rules, and no one needs help anymore, then that means, we'll be out of buisness!!!!!!
-cries-
JK.
Im sighning out night, and yes im the watch full eye of the place, and there will always be noobs.

┌─┐ ─┐
│▒│ /▒/
│▒│/▒/
│▒ /▒/─┬─┐
│▒│▒|▒│▒│
┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
└┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌

Old 07-22-2009, 02:43 PM   #1049
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil buzzard View Post
Im sighning out night, and yes im the watch full eye of the place, and there will always be noobs.
I know, that's why I put "JK"

Old 07-22-2009, 07:43 PM   #1050
Vidda Hatake
Kakashi's Wife/ANBU leader
We wish you the best of luck!

Vidda Hatake has completed a tough C-rank mission!Vidda Hatake has completed a tough C-rank mission!Vidda Hatake has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil buzzard View Post
We should stop spaming this place, we dont want to get kicked off, but i guess we are just getting to know one and nother, which is what vidda wants.

Viddas thinking about this but what do you guys think about my idea?
to make squads of 3 people so she can send a squad out to help that area.

Sorry, eb, but it's not really a good idea after all. Since there's no way to figure out who will be online when, we can't really 'assign' ANBU to an area. Doing that would restrict too many other ANBU and cause confusion. Say 3 people were 'assigned' to Off Topic and all three were offline. No one in Off Topic would get helped because everyone else would assume the three 'assigned' to that area was already helping. It's better if we all just help where and when we can the way we have been doing. But thank you for trying to come up with ideas that might help.

My Family: Attack Wolf: garraswerewolf / Nephew:Toma RNK / Nephew: SRhyse

My Warrior/Son: TheBlackChidori - ANBU Enigma

ANBU Black Ops Leader
If you need help pm us or post at

If you're upset or sad, I'm just a
away!

I'm a temp. Mod...
Old 07-22-2009, 07:44 PM   #1051
Fan of Minato
Special Jonin Candidate

Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vidda Hatake View Post
Sorry, eb, but it's not really a good idea after all. Since there's no way to figure out who will be online when, we can't really 'assign' ANBU to an area. Doing that would restrict too many other ANBU and cause confusion. Say 3 people were 'assigned' to Off Topic and all three were offline. No one in Off Topic would get helped because everyone else would assume the three 'assigned' to that area was already helping. It's better if we all just help where and when we can the way we have been doing. But thank you for trying to come up with ideas that might help.
Hi captain,

A member of the ANBU.
Post your question here
for it to be answered:

Leader: Vidda Hatake

The Village Hidden in Aura

Senpai: DragonAngel (The laughing stock xD)

I am a Temporary Moderator as well

The Forums have a lot of interesting things aside Drama.
Some are:

Spoiler:
Action 0_o
Quote:
hey DA you are a big dummy lol
Entertainment o_0
Quote:
But-but Gikage!! Does this mean you'll never have any babies!?!

Spawn of Deidara330 would be born instantly awesome.
Awesomeness o-o
Quote:
he's the man who ate the Kagu-Kagu Devil Fruit. 0_o xD

(Kagu Means Furniture)
Fear me. MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHA =o

And something Green 0_0
Quote:
Get Fom's name off there. Now!

A message from Sage
So Hockey...take my name off from your sig...xD

Best quote in the ENTIRE FORUMS:
Quote:

"TBC walks up to toma, and pushes him over, and stands on his chest with one foot"

"Toma flails on the ground like a fish, screaming something about the Chinese Panda Bear stealing his lunch."

Dances:
Quote:
*holds in mouth

Care to dance, my lovely?
True self at last. ;D TDZ, the lover boy. xD

What the google blue berries?
Quote:
Yeah, let us group together and show our AURA!
Sasori has those anxious moments too. ;D xDD

All in one forum....

Aura headband symbol:
Old 07-22-2009, 07:45 PM   #1052
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Hey Vidda
Old 07-22-2009, 08:01 PM   #1053
Vidda Hatake

Vidda Hatake has completed a tough C-rank mission!Vidda Hatake has completed a tough C-rank mission!Vidda Hatake has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fan of Minato View Post
Hi captain,
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonAngel View Post
Hey Vidda
Hello! It's good to 'see' you two! I probably won't be on long tonight... but let me know if you need me for anything while I am here.

ANBU Black Ops Leader

away!

I'm a temp. Mod...
Old 07-22-2009, 08:02 PM   #1054
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Hello! It's good to 'see' you two! I probably won't be on long tonight... but let me know if you need me for anything while I am here.
Granny granny I cut my widdle finger help -cries like a kindeergardner, and looks like one-
Old 07-22-2009, 08:03 PM   #1055
Vidda Hatake

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonAngel View Post
Granny granny I cut my widdle finger help -cries like a kindeergardner, and looks like one-
Come to my house, dear and we'll get you fixed right up! (pm me)

ANBU Black Ops Leader

away!

I'm a temp. Mod...
Old 07-22-2009, 08:09 PM   #1056
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Hello, Captain Vidda.

Old 07-22-2009, 08:13 PM   #1057
Vidda Hatake

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Hello, Captain Vidda.
Hi, Pride. Sorry about your rep - I read about it. Try to give it for good reasons and it shouldn't happen again, ok? I think (hope) I always have good reasons when I give (or take) rep. And I always put my name on it as well - especially if I take rep away. That way, if the person doesn't understand the explanation I gave, they can pm me and I can explain it better.

ANBU Black Ops Leader

away!

I'm a temp. Mod...
Old 07-22-2009, 08:26 PM   #1058
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Hi, Pride. Sorry about your rep - I read about it. Try to give it for good reasons and it shouldn't happen again, ok? I think (hope) I always have good reasons when I give (or take) rep. And I always put my name on it as well - especially if I take rep away. That way, if the person doesn't understand the explanation I gave, they can pm me and I can explain it better.
Um, are you talking about the Rep Power Thing or the Huge Rep Loss, Vidda?

Old 07-22-2009, 08:30 PM   #1059
Vidda Hatake

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Um, are you talking about the Rep Power Thing or the Huge Rep Loss, Vidda?
There's two different instances? Can you pm me?

ANBU Black Ops Leader

away!

I'm a temp. Mod...
Old 07-22-2009, 08:35 PM   #1060
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
There's two different instances? Can you pm me?
Yes, I can.
Please wait a moment.

Closed Thread