Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2009, 12:44 PM   #141
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate
 
ChaosInuYasha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: My Air Pirate base.....What you want me to tell you where it is!? No way!
Posts: 2,619
Rep Power: 10
ChaosInuYasha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: uLTIMATE NINJA 5 COMING SOON TO THE US!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brklynty1 View Post
You know what's crazy about this whole situation with UN5, is that some people can't see that UN5 = UH3. If you think about it, porting it to the PSP would be a better option since PSP sales have gone up if only by a little. With the PSP go out now, namco bandai made the smart decision to port it to a system still worth buying, unlike the PS2 which is near its end soon. The controls on the PSP fits it perfectly since most buttons you use on the PS2 controller you use on the PSP, only difference is they might make the L and R buttons block, and the left and right d pad buttons change weapon, but then again with the new support characters, idk how it will play out. They do since its coming to the PSP anyways. I was once one of those guys that hoped UN5 came to NA, but now I realized, is it a big deal? Most likely the ultimate ninja series is heading for PS3 now since storm was so succesful. To all those who still expect a Dec. 20 or 29 release, the new date is said for the 15.... 20 is out of the question since that's a sunday, 15, and 29 are your last hopes before you realize, UN5 = UH3. Good day.
LOL!!!!! No Ultimate Ninja Heros 3 is the port of Accel 3 (which would be Ultimate Ninja 6) not the port of Accel 2 (which is Ultimate Ninja 5). Get your facts straight there buddy.
__________________
ChaosInuYasha: King of Rouges, Leader of the Blue Rouges.
Sesshoumaru's Owner
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm a Bi guy who likes yaoi. You got a problem with that?
Wanna be a Blue Rouge Air Pirate? Feel free to ask me for the details.
ChaosInuYasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 12:45 PM   #142
Itachi Uchia
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Itachi Uchia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: In the darkness and hatred relem where my soul will remain until the day i leave this world
Posts: 3,118
Rep Power: 10
Itachi Uchia is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: uLTIMATE NINJA 5 COMING SOON TO THE US!

-_- leave it to chaos to correct people
__________________
Every human being relies on and is bounded by his knowledge and experience to live. This is what we call reality. However, knowledge and experience are ambiguous, thus reality can become illusion. Is it not possible to think that, all human beings are living in their assumptions? -Itachi Uchiha
Itachi Uchia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 01:07 PM   #143
Brklynty1
Academy Graduate
 
Brklynty1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 89
Rep Power: 0
Brklynty1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: uLTIMATE NINJA 5 COMING SOON TO THE US!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosInuYasha View Post
LOL!!!!! No Ultimate Ninja Heros 3 is the port of Accel 3 (which would be Ultimate Ninja 6) not the port of Accel 2 (which is Ultimate Ninja 5). Get your facts straight there buddy.
No bud I have my facts straight, because I doubt they're going to give off so much spoilers to NA, Obito, Young Kakashi, Madara, Pein, and Konan, plz if namco bandai actually ports a direct version of the JP version, not even if I doubt viz would even allow that to happen, be honest, by next spring, how far do you think the dub of shippuden is going to be at? Not to the point where we see Obito, konan and pein, if anything, we'll be by the begining of the sai and sasuke arc or somewhat in the middle, not to mention there's going to be a filler arc after that so were definately not going to see Hidan and Kakuzu anytime soon, like I said releasing a direct port ot accel 3 would give to many spoilers, so I standby the fact that UH3 = UN5, releasing UN5 on a psp would be the only reason not to release the PS2 versions. But by any chance viz just doesn't give a damn and do release the UH3 from a accel 3 port, then hey I can't complain, but why skip UN5 would still be the question, so that's why I believe UH3 is UN5.
Brklynty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 01:11 PM   #144
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate
 
ChaosInuYasha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: My Air Pirate base.....What you want me to tell you where it is!? No way!
Posts: 2,619
Rep Power: 10
ChaosInuYasha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: uLTIMATE NINJA 5 COMING SOON TO THE US!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brklynty1 View Post
No bud I have my facts straight, because I doubt they're going to give off so much spoilers to NA, Obito, Young Kakashi, Madara, Pein, and Konan, plz if namco bandai actually ports a direct version of the JP version, not even if I doubt viz would even allow that to happen, be honest, by next spring, how far do you think the dub of shippuden is going to be at? Not to the point where we see Obito, konan and pein, if anything, we'll be by the begining of the sai and sasuke arc or somewhat in the middle, not to mention there's going to be a filler arc after that so were definately not going to see Hidan and Kakuzu anytime soon, like I said releasing a direct port ot accel 3 would give to many spoilers, so I standby the fact that UH3 = UN5, releasing UN5 on a psp would be the only reason not to release the PS2 versions. But by any chance viz just doesn't give a damn and do release the UH3 from a accel 3 port, then hey I can't complain, but why skip UN5 would still be the question, so that's why I believe UH3 is UN5.
Well you're wrong. Heros 3 has been confirmed to be a port of Accel 3. Why would Namco Bandai spend money porting a game from PS2 to PSP? It just doesn't make sense. So yeah you are wrong and UNH3 = Accel 3 not UN5.

Makes me wish I had a PSP....Still if I get a PS3 maybe I can find a way to play PSP games on it and cut out the PSP part.
__________________
ChaosInuYasha: King of Rouges, Leader of the Blue Rouges.
Sesshoumaru's Owner
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm a Bi guy who likes yaoi. You got a problem with that?
Wanna be a Blue Rouge Air Pirate? Feel free to ask me for the details.
ChaosInuYasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 01:13 PM   #145
Itachi Uchia
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Itachi Uchia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: In the darkness and hatred relem where my soul will remain until the day i leave this world
Posts: 3,118
Rep Power: 10
Itachi Uchia is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: uLTIMATE NINJA 5 COMING SOON TO THE US!

here we go another debate
__________________
Every human being relies on and is bounded by his knowledge and experience to live. This is what we call reality. However, knowledge and experience are ambiguous, thus reality can become illusion. Is it not possible to think that, all human beings are living in their assumptions? -Itachi Uchiha
Itachi Uchia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 01:14 PM   #146
Sasuke726
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Sasuke726's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: In your girlfriend's wet dreams, and in your worse nightmares.
Posts: 3,422
Rep Power: 10
Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to Sasuke726
Default Re: uLTIMATE NINJA 5 COMING SOON TO THE US!

UN5 is coming to the US. AWESOME!!!
Sasuke726 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 01:20 PM   #147
Itachi Uchia
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Itachi Uchia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: In the darkness and hatred relem where my soul will remain until the day i leave this world
Posts: 3,118
Rep Power: 10
Itachi Uchia is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: uLTIMATE NINJA 5 COMING SOON TO THE US!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke726 View Post
un5 is coming to the us. Awesome!!!
for the last time its not comeing to the us ok!!!!!!!!
__________________
Every human being relies on and is bounded by his knowledge and experience to live. This is what we call reality. However, knowledge and experience are ambiguous, thus reality can become illusion. Is it not possible to think that, all human beings are living in their assumptions? -Itachi Uchiha
Itachi Uchia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 01:48 PM   #148
Brklynty1
Academy Graduate
 
Brklynty1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 89
Rep Power: 0
Brklynty1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: uLTIMATE NINJA 5 COMING SOON TO THE US!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosInuYasha View Post
Well you're wrong. Heros 3 has been confirmed to be a port of Accel 3. Why would Namco Bandai spend money porting a game from PS2 to PSP? It just doesn't make sense. So yeah you are wrong and UNH3 = Accel 3 not UN5.

Makes me wish I had a PSP....Still if I get a PS3 maybe I can find a way to play PSP games on it and cut out the PSP part.
Why? Because why would you waste money to port a game to console that doesn't have much life in it, that's like porting GoW 3 to the PS2 also, a waste of time, also viz has been known to water down its game to prevent spoilers so I see no difference here, the only new shippuden characters in UN4 was basicly deidara, sasori, TS Naruto, TS Sakura, TS sand siblings, and chiyo, all of a sudden we see 4 more akatsuki characters, a young kakashi, and his friend who some ppl wouldn't even know who the hell he is, not to mention the story mode which I doubt will cover from the begining to the end of the Hidan and Kakuzu arc, if anything it will continue where UN5 left off, which for NA, would be skipping an entire arc, since the PSP can't hold so much data, that would most likely be the case. Also JP would get the new characters sincw their anime is up to that point, I can't see us having them, some ppl not knowing who they are since they haven't showed up in the dub yet, and still not have a story for then since the game ends at the immortals arc. Even if for some strange reason I'm wrong and they are still included, some of them won't have voice actors yet, so more mute characters on the way. Also Itachi its not a debate, its just 2 ppl voicing their opinion, were not debating over a specific topic.
Brklynty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 01:57 PM   #149
Itachi Uchia
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Itachi Uchia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: In the darkness and hatred relem where my soul will remain until the day i leave this world
Posts: 3,118
Rep Power: 10
Itachi Uchia is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: uLTIMATE NINJA 5 COMING SOON TO THE US!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brklynty1 View Post
Why? Because why would you waste money to port a game to console that doesn't have much life in it, that's like porting GoW 3 to the PS2 also, a waste of time, also viz has been known to water down its game to prevent spoilers so I see no difference here, the only new shippuden characters in UN4 was basicly deidara, sasori, TS Naruto, TS Sakura, TS sand siblings, and chiyo, all of a sudden we see 4 more akatsuki characters, a young kakashi, and his friend who some ppl wouldn't even know who the hell he is, not to mention the story mode which I doubt will cover from the begining to the end of the Hidan and Kakuzu arc, if anything it will continue where UN5 left off, which for NA, would be skipping an entire arc, since the PSP can't hold so much data, that would most likely be the case. Also JP would get the new characters sincw their anime is up to that point, I can't see us having them, some ppl not knowing who they are since they haven't showed up in the dub yet, and still not have a story for then since the game ends at the immortals arc. Even if for some strange reason I'm wrong and they are still included, some of them won't have voice actors yet, so more mute characters on the way. Also Itachi its not a debate, its just 2 ppl voicing their opinion, were not debating over a specific topic.
oh my bad
__________________
Every human being relies on and is bounded by his knowledge and experience to live. This is what we call reality. However, knowledge and experience are ambiguous, thus reality can become illusion. Is it not possible to think that, all human beings are living in their assumptions? -Itachi Uchiha
Itachi Uchia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 02:18 PM   #150
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate
 
ChaosInuYasha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: My Air Pirate base.....What you want me to tell you where it is!? No way!
Posts: 2,619
Rep Power: 10
ChaosInuYasha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: uLTIMATE NINJA 5 COMING SOON TO THE US!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brklynty1 View Post
Why? Because why would you waste money to port a game to console that doesn't have much life in it, that's like porting GoW 3 to the PS2 also, a waste of time, also viz has been known to water down its game to prevent spoilers so I see no difference here, the only new shippuden characters in UN4 was basicly deidara, sasori, TS Naruto, TS Sakura, TS sand siblings, and chiyo, all of a sudden we see 4 more akatsuki characters, a young kakashi, and his friend who some ppl wouldn't even know who the hell he is, not to mention the story mode which I doubt will cover from the begining to the end of the Hidan and Kakuzu arc, if anything it will continue where UN5 left off, which for NA, would be skipping an entire arc, since the PSP can't hold so much data, that would most likely be the case. Also JP would get the new characters sincw their anime is up to that point, I can't see us having them, some ppl not knowing who they are since they haven't showed up in the dub yet, and still not have a story for then since the game ends at the immortals arc. Even if for some strange reason I'm wrong and they are still included, some of them won't have voice actors yet, so more mute characters on the way. Also Itachi its not a debate, its just 2 ppl voicing their opinion, were not debating over a specific topic.
First of all UN5 was on the PS2 2 years ago in Japan. They're not gonna make a PS2 game on PSP since it'd cost them more money to port it to another console than it would to translate the already existing PS2 game. Also I'm sure they'd get VAs for the chaacters. Also the anime on Viz's site is up to date with the Japanese anime.
__________________
ChaosInuYasha: King of Rouges, Leader of the Blue Rouges.
Sesshoumaru's Owner
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm a Bi guy who likes yaoi. You got a problem with that?
Wanna be a Blue Rouge Air Pirate? Feel free to ask me for the details.
ChaosInuYasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 02:23 PM   #151
Itachi Uchia
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Itachi Uchia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: In the darkness and hatred relem where my soul will remain until the day i leave this world
Posts: 3,118
Rep Power: 10
Itachi Uchia is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: uLTIMATE NINJA 5 COMING SOON TO THE US!

i dont see why they would make it for another game system anyway
__________________
Every human being relies on and is bounded by his knowledge and experience to live. This is what we call reality. However, knowledge and experience are ambiguous, thus reality can become illusion. Is it not possible to think that, all human beings are living in their assumptions? -Itachi Uchiha
Itachi Uchia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 02:52 PM   #152
Sasumo Sogai
Apprentice Genin
 
Sasumo Sogai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: hoodbridge
Posts: 177
Rep Power: 0
Sasumo Sogai is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Sasumo Sogai Send a message via Yahoo to Sasumo Sogai
Default Re: uLTIMATE NINJA 5 COMING SOON TO THE US!

OMG! shut up! be patient! im tired of these debates
__________________
NCoNR3 FC: 0947-2394-7445
SSBB:coming soon

Future Samuel Lautner <3
Twilight saga is amazing!



_//\\
(/_^) "There's no meaning to a flower unless it blooms .
/---\ Put this in your signature if you love Ino.

(/_
(^-\) WEE! ART IS A BANG! UN
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Deidara
Sasumo Sogai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 02:54 PM   #153
Itachi Uchia
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Itachi Uchia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: In the darkness and hatred relem where my soul will remain until the day i leave this world
Posts: 3,118
Rep Power: 10
Itachi Uchia is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: uLTIMATE NINJA 5 COMING SOON TO THE US!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasumo Sogai View Post
OMG! shut up! be patient! im tired of these debates
they are not debates
__________________
Every human being relies on and is bounded by his knowledge and experience to live. This is what we call reality. However, knowledge and experience are ambiguous, thus reality can become illusion. Is it not possible to think that, all human beings are living in their assumptions? -Itachi Uchiha
Itachi Uchia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 03:15 PM   #154
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate
 
ChaosInuYasha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: My Air Pirate base.....What you want me to tell you where it is!? No way!
Posts: 2,619
Rep Power: 10
ChaosInuYasha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: uLTIMATE NINJA 5 COMING SOON TO THE US!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasumo Sogai View Post
OMG! shut up! be patient! im tired of these debates
They're not debates. I'm just correcting people.
__________________
ChaosInuYasha: King of Rouges, Leader of the Blue Rouges.
Sesshoumaru's Owner
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm a Bi guy who likes yaoi. You got a problem with that?
Wanna be a Blue Rouge Air Pirate? Feel free to ask me for the details.
ChaosInuYasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 04:18 PM   #155
Brklynty1
Academy Graduate
 
Brklynty1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 89
Rep Power: 0
Brklynty1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: uLTIMATE NINJA 5 COMING SOON TO THE US!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosInuYasha View Post
First of all UN5 was on the PS2 2 years ago in Japan. They're not gonna make a PS2 game on PSP since it'd cost them more money to port it to another console than it would to translate the already existing PS2 game. Also I'm sure they'd get VAs for the chaacters. Also the anime on Viz's site is up to date with the Japanese anime.
I'm well aware of viz crappy subs, duh I mean very well subs *forgets he's at the site*, but honestly a lot of ppl aren't gonna sit through 30 mins of japanese monoluge. Also porting a PS2 game to the PSP is really cheap for sony,CC2, or whoever does it since they are both kinda the same thing as it was proven with UNH2 which IS a direct port of UN2 with less characters. Especially since the games are for sony platforms its really easy for them, take LBP, a PS3 game ported to the PSP, what's makes you think it its not possible for a PS2 game. Like I said before, if NA jumped straight to Accel 3 from the JP ver, they would be a lot of confusion since NA left off in the middle of rescue gaara arc, and then all of a sudden where after the sai and sasuke arc, your forgetting that in NA, naruto has been advertised as a "kid" franchise, so I doubt little annoying 8 year olds are watching the japanese subs. Maybe I'm wrong though, I'm just saying it would cause a lot of confusion in NA to jump over arc that we're nowhere close to.
Brklynty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 04:24 PM   #156
Chidori457
Apprentice Genin
 
Chidori457's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: US
Posts: 175
Rep Power: 0
Chidori457 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Chidori457
Default Re: uLTIMATE NINJA 5 COMING SOON TO THE US!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brklynty1 View Post
naruto has been advertised as a "kid" franchise
That's gay. lol

In Japan it is not for little kids at all.
__________________

"Yell all you like, the Lord himself won't hear you."
-Agent 47
Chidori457 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 04:25 PM   #157
Itachi Uchia
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Itachi Uchia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: In the darkness and hatred relem where my soul will remain until the day i leave this world
Posts: 3,118
Rep Power: 10
Itachi Uchia is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: uLTIMATE NINJA 5 COMING SOON TO THE US!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brklynty1 View Post
I'm well aware of viz crappy subs, duh I mean very well subs *forgets he's at the site*, but honestly a lot of ppl aren't gonna sit through 30 mins of japanese monoluge. Also porting a PS2 game to the PSP is really cheap for sony,CC2, or whoever does it since they are both kinda the same thing as it was proven with UNH2 which IS a direct port of UN2 with less characters. Especially since the games are for sony platforms its really easy for them, take LBP, a PS3 game ported to the PSP, what's makes you think it its not possible for a PS2 game. Like I said before, if NA jumped straight to Accel 3 from the JP ver, they would be a lot of confusion since NA left off in the middle of rescue gaara arc, and then all of a sudden where after the sai and sasuke arc, your forgetting that in NA, naruto has been advertised as a "kid" franchise, so I doubt little annoying 8 year olds are watching the japanese subs. Maybe I'm wrong though, I'm just saying it would cause a lot of confusion in NA to jump over arc that we're nowhere close to.
i agree with that
__________________
Every human being relies on and is bounded by his knowledge and experience to live. This is what we call reality. However, knowledge and experience are ambiguous, thus reality can become illusion. Is it not possible to think that, all human beings are living in their assumptions? -Itachi Uchiha
Itachi Uchia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 04:51 PM   #158
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate
 
ChaosInuYasha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: My Air Pirate base.....What you want me to tell you where it is!? No way!
Posts: 2,619
Rep Power: 10
ChaosInuYasha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: uLTIMATE NINJA 5 COMING SOON TO THE US!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brklynty1 View Post
I'm well aware of viz crappy subs, duh I mean very well subs *forgets he's at the site*, but honestly a lot of ppl aren't gonna sit through 30 mins of japanese monoluge. Also porting a PS2 game to the PSP is really cheap for sony,CC2, or whoever does it since they are both kinda the same thing as it was proven with UNH2 which IS a direct port of UN2 with less characters. Especially since the games are for sony platforms its really easy for them, take LBP, a PS3 game ported to the PSP, what's makes you think it its not possible for a PS2 game. Like I said before, if NA jumped straight to Accel 3 from the JP ver, they would be a lot of confusion since NA left off in the middle of rescue gaara arc, and then all of a sudden where after the sai and sasuke arc, your forgetting that in NA, naruto has been advertised as a "kid" franchise, so I doubt little annoying 8 year olds are watching the japanese subs. Maybe I'm wrong though, I'm just saying it would cause a lot of confusion in NA to jump over arc that we're nowhere close to.
First of all "A direct port of UN2 with less characters" is a STUPID game. Also it doesn't matter if the PSP is capable of handling PS2 games the point is is it'd take more money to transfer it to PSP than to just translate the already existing game.
__________________
ChaosInuYasha: King of Rouges, Leader of the Blue Rouges.
Sesshoumaru's Owner
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm a Bi guy who likes yaoi. You got a problem with that?
Wanna be a Blue Rouge Air Pirate? Feel free to ask me for the details.
ChaosInuYasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 05:28 PM   #159
Brklynty1
Academy Graduate
 
Brklynty1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 89
Rep Power: 0
Brklynty1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: uLTIMATE NINJA 5 COMING SOON TO THE US!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosInuYasha View Post
First of all "A direct port of UN2 with less characters" is a STUPID game. Also it doesn't matter if the PSP is capable of handling PS2 games the point is is it'd take more money to transfer it to PSP than to just translate the already existing game.
I highly doubt porting a console game to a handheld would take a lot of money, especially if its within the company which it is. PS2 coding and PSP coding is practically the same, going in the coding and tinkering it a bit so it could be performed on a PSP should take little to no effort. The cost of porting it and just redoing the voices is unknown since the VA have other activities and some of them are highly famous in the VA community so price demands will not be something little, look at true form sasori who will be voiced by Johnny Yung Bosch, true form sasori was only in about 8 episodes, during that time sure they made him voice over for the video games, that guys has done a lot of work, I'm sure the cash they threw at him for a minor role wasn't pocket change.
Brklynty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 05:49 PM   #160
george hyuga
Jonin Leader
 
george hyuga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: A house
Posts: 21,690
Rep Power: 25
george hyuga just might be Kage someday.
george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to george hyuga Send a message via Yahoo to george hyuga
Default Re: uLTIMATE NINJA 5 COMING SOON TO THE US!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi Uchia View Post
for the last time its not comeing to the us ok!!!!!!!!
whoa there buddy calm down don't crush their dreams lol
__________________
My Youtube channel

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
george hyuga is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.