Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 10-25-2009, 06:21 PM   #21
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: When did you first experience Naruto?

well i saw some stuff on it on youtube u knwo in amvs and stuff before but the first tiem woudl probably be when it aired on cn
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
junchurikioftheleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 06:27 PM   #22
Hockey Otaku
is Toma's only acknowleged stalker/fangirl.

Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NARUTARD93 View Post
All my freinds were like that in the begining. They didn't even want me to say a single word when I was around them. But now I got a few of them hooked on it. It only took a couple years. XD
I got one who likes it but not as much as me. Now I go to a different school and a bunch of people like it, but still, not as much as me. They like Fruit Basket and stuff like that...but I think shojo is crappy.

HOCKEY! To the BATMOBILE!!!
Quote:
/Gets in.
/realizes this is a terrible idea.

IF I AM NEVER SEEN AGAIN TELL LUNA HOCKEY I LOVE HER!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey Otaku
/Is sitting right next to you.
Freudian slip? I think so.
Spoiler:
You can consider me to have officially left the forums, however, I do check my messages so I'd love it* if you'd chat me up.*** =D

*That is, if we actually know each other.
**Fan of Minato. (HA!)
***DragonAngel gets a gold star!
Hockey Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 06:35 PM   #23
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I keept seeing it on T.V... Then on day, nothing was on and i was flipping through the channles put it on and started saying to my brother:
"Naruto, what a bumd show and a stupid name. I mean look it's retarted. Only stupid people would like such a thing"
then I changd the channle and the next day i watch it and loved it. And i became one of thoughs stupid people XD

but thats was my first experience of Naruto

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 06:37 PM   #24
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

At school, my friends were talking about it and I asked them what are they talking about and so they told me and so I went home and watched it when it came on and here I am today
Old 10-25-2009, 06:50 PM   #25
lukerules_96
Genin Elite

lukerules_96 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I saw the commercial for the Premeire oin Cartoon Network and I thought "It looks weird" because I remember that the commercial was really dark and so I missed it the night that it premeired so I asked my friend about it the next day and he told me about the part where that dude threw the giant Shuriken at Naruto and It Hit Iruka in the back swo I thought it soounded cool so fortunately,it came on the next day and I saw the Episode where he was Teaching Konohamaru the Sexy Jutsu and I got hooked because I was in 3rd Grade and it was col to see a naked lady on a channel for kids.

The first game I played was Clash of Ninja 1
lukerules_96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 06:53 PM   #26
Hockey Otaku
is Toma's only acknowleged stalker/fangirl.

Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukerules_96 View Post
I saw the commercial for the Premeire oin Cartoon Network and I thought "It looks weird" because I remember that the commercial was really dark and so I missed it the night that it premeired so I asked my friend about it the next day and he told me about the part where that dude threw the giant Shuriken at Naruto and It Hit Iruka in the back swo I thought it soounded cool so fortunately,it came on the next day and I saw the Episode where he was Teaching Konohamaru the Sexy Jutsu and I got hooked because I was in 3rd Grade and it was col to see a naked lady on a channel for kids.

The first game I played was Clash of Ninja 1
You know, I tried really really hard to keep my first grade cousin from seeing the sexy jutsu.....I succeeded for about 6 months...but by that time he was a second grade cousin...much more mature, right?
And he told me that when his dad saw it he laughed xD
So I guess that's acceptible for a 3rd grader in this day and age?

HOCKEY! To the BATMOBILE!!!
Quote:
/Gets in.
/realizes this is a terrible idea.

IF I AM NEVER SEEN AGAIN TELL LUNA HOCKEY I LOVE HER!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey Otaku
/Is sitting right next to you.
Freudian slip? I think so.
Spoiler:
You can consider me to have officially left the forums, however, I do check my messages so I'd love it* if you'd chat me up.*** =D

*That is, if we actually know each other.
**Fan of Minato. (HA!)
***DragonAngel gets a gold star!
Hockey Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 07:17 PM   #27
lukerules_96
Genin Elite

lukerules_96 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Lol Sure
lukerules_96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 07:40 PM   #28
Ace adventurer
Special Jonin Candidate

Ace adventurer saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

When i was watching cartoon network late at night
Old 10-25-2009, 10:20 PM   #29
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

on cartoon network years ago...........good times

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 05:09 PM   #30
MiyukiNara
Freshmen Academy Student

MiyukiNara is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Me and my brother stayed up late on night and well we turned on Cartoon Network Naruto was on sadly at the Forest of Death the really creepy parts (At first we were a little freaked out but we watched more and more and were atticeed but I also had a friend that watched the show 2 we were in LOVE)
MiyukiNara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 06:12 PM   #31
Kenshin Mizoguchi
Was and still is...
SIR KEN!!!! <3
CB Murder Bros & Co.

Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I have no idea...

*tries to count the years*

P:<
Spoiler:

Kenshin Mizoguchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 10:49 AM   #32
KesshiStorm2
Apprentice Genin

KesshiStorm2 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

It's very 1st airing on Toonami. It's what started my interest in Manga/Anime and it actually had me realize that things like DBZ were Japanese(I thought it was an American show at first). I was 10-11 and now i'm 15 and still obsessed with Naruto.
KesshiStorm2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 05:26 PM   #33
Uber_Brows
Freshmen Academy Student

Uber_Brows is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

my friend was bugging me for months to watch it so i finally did it and loved it
Uber_Brows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 05:37 PM   #34
Kitsune
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kitsune is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Old thread is old? UBEROLD. o.o

Anyway, I was surfin' through channels, laying upside down off my bunk bed and saw the fifth episode of Naruto...then fell off and hit my head. D:

Kitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 05:38 PM   #35
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Nothing was on T.V at the time, so I was channel flipping and stumbled. Totally bashed it too

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 02:42 PM   #36
Yoshika
Academy Graduate

Location: Nect to Your Window, Lurking in Vengeance and Resentment.
Yoshika is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

My first episode was The Third vs. Orochimaru. I was cheering on Orochimaru until he started acting like a coward and his behind the Second and First Hokage.
Yoshika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 07:51 PM   #37
Gin
Genin

Gin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Played Clash of Ninja 2 at a friend's house, then bought Clash of ninja 1, then watched the anime from the beginning.

-Gin
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 08:09 PM   #38
SasukeDude96
Veteran Chunin

SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Well, i always watched toonami and one day they showed the first promo for it. It didn't sound good at first. I watched about the first three episodes then stoped. Later, When I was channel surfing, I saw the zabuza arc and I said "wow! this show is better than I thought it was!". I've been hooked ever since.

Spoiler:

3DS A
mbassador

I know, I suck.
SasukeDude96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 08:12 PM   #39
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

when it was on cartoon network...when it first aired...
i got into the show when it was kakashi vs. zabuza~!

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 02:56 AM   #40
Poko-chan
Veteran Chunin

Poko-chan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Years ago. I saw them via youtube I guess. A friend of mine told me about it, since then I'm in love :'D

Btw. We have Cartoon network, but it never aired Naruto of some other anime. Too bad. So I have to do it with the internet :P

♪♫♪ Lookinto my eyes and accept my dearest apologies.While you're at it, notice my handsome, manly features. ♪♫♪

Last edited by Poko-chan; 03-10-2011 at 02:58 AM.
Poko-chan is offline   Reply With Quote