Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 10-18-2009, 08:14 AM   #61
Eternal Chaos
Genin

Eternal Chaos is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Ichigo's Gotten Darker, Perhaps?

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Valentine View Post
His new Hollow Form most likely changed him.

Also

I was thinking....
Spoiler:

what if Aizen isnt the Main Villain?
Like he's controlled?
Near all the Villains are gone:
WHos left..
Aizen
Gin
Tosen
Yammy
Grimmjow
Wonderweiss

Did I miss someone?
Anyway I strongly believe Aizen isnt the Main villain if not also a puppet of someone.Nearly everyone is gone and I think Bleach will go alot longer.
so if the main villain wasn't Aizen, do you think it's one of the other villains you mentioned or someone new?
Eternal Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 08:18 AM   #62
Ren Kurosaki
Chunin Exam Participant

Ren Kurosaki has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ren Kurosaki has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ren Kurosaki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Ichigo better not turn evil!!! I love that guy too much for him to go bad.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Oh, Hey Fionna"

MARSHALL LEE!! <3
Ren Kurosaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 03:25 PM   #63
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ren Kurosaki_^-^ View Post
Ichigo better not turn evil!!! I love that guy too much for him to go bad.
He wont he cant. at least I hope not
Leader of the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
If you leave this thing dies.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
When you leave, this world goes in the drain.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Hally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 09:44 AM   #64
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Valentine View Post
His new Hollow Form most likely changed him.

Also

I was thinking....
Spoiler:

what if Aizen isnt the Main Villain?
Like he's controlled?
Near all the Villains are gone:
WHos left..
Aizen
Gin
Tosen
Yammy
Grimmjow
Wonderweiss

Did I miss someone?
Anyway I strongly believe Aizen isnt the Main villain if not also a puppet of someone.Nearly everyone is gone and I think Bleach will go alot longer.
it is certianly possible. I think the Soul Society will most likely defeat Aizen, but then something will happen and the King of the Soul Society and his personal gaurd will come into play.
Kuroda Taishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 07:00 PM   #65
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroda Taishi View Post
it is certianly possible. I think the Soul Society will most likely defeat Aizen, but then something will happen and the King of the Soul Society and his personal gaurd will come into play.
I also agree, Bleach isn't black and white, it's unpredictable.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 12:58 PM   #66
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Ichigo's vizard mask feels heavier lol
Epic Friend Taker369
"I've thought of a wonder present for you... Shall I give You despair?" - Sephiroth
"One who knows nothing!..can understand nothing!" - Ansem

7 Paths of Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 02:06 PM   #67
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

It also feels darker, having an eviler aura around it.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 02:08 PM   #68
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
It also feels darker, having an eviler aura around it.
yeah but now he can't even use his mask anymore weird lol
Epic Friend Taker369
"I've thought of a wonder present for you... Shall I give You despair?" - Sephiroth
"One who knows nothing!..can understand nothing!" - Ansem

7 Paths of Pain is offline   Reply With Quote