Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Announcements

Announcements Don't forget to read up on the latest forum and rule changes here!

Old 10-15-2009, 04:56 PM   #1
Sage Mode
Site Admin - The Great Toad Sage
Viz Administrator

Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Back To The Future

Whew! Okay, good news, our flux capacitor is up and running again. We had an issue with our database server which required us to relaunch using our backup from last night, so the bad news is, posts since 1am today are lost in time. We're really sorry for the inconvenience, everyone. Thanks for bearing with us.

For those who weren't on during the ordeal, the forums rolled back to August 20th, wiping out everything in the last couple months, but as mentioned above, the only thing permanently lost is everything you ever did on the forums from 1am PST this morning to just before 5pm.

A. he is gonna say this is sweet
B. leave not saying anything
C. he is gonna close the thread

--dogboy22

Last edited by Sage Mode; 10-15-2009 at 06:35 PM.
Sage Mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 04:57 PM   #2
ShariKage
Drama Queen
Perpetually leaving the forum

ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Back To The Future

That means? lol.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Come at me, bro.
FRIEND CODE: 1334 7723 7345
ShariKage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 04:57 PM   #3
kentaru
Banned

kentaru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to kentaru

yay!!!!!!! everything is back!!!! (except for the posts)
kentaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 04:58 PM   #4
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I am just super happy you got the problem fixed. I can't thank you enough!
Old 10-15-2009, 04:58 PM   #5
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

im ok just to have my fav sig post and rep back

For CCS: Herp Derp
From CCS: HERP DERP
3 YEARS ON HERE
Please sub to my youtube channel -V-

Quote:
Wikipedia
On April 1, 2012 at midnight, Toonami appeared to have taken over hosting for the night. While this could very well be Adult Swim's latest April Fool's Day prank, it appears to have returned
I like Bleach so much now and I play CoD
nexthokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 04:58 PM   #6
itachifan100
Banned

itachifan100 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to itachifan100 Send a message via Yahoo to itachifan100 Send a message via Skype™ to itachifan100

so does that mean the "rollback" posts are gon too?
itachifan100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 04:59 PM   #7
Zazuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Zazuro is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yep and threads. XD

Zazuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 05:00 PM   #8
itachifan100
Banned

Send a message via AIM to itachifan100 Send a message via Yahoo to itachifan100 Send a message via Skype™ to itachifan100

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! XD well its good to be back

its stayin in mah siggy
Old 10-15-2009, 05:01 PM   #9
Itachi Uchia
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In the darkness and hatred relem where my soul will remain until the day i leave this world
Itachi Uchia is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

cool back in the future
Every human being relies on and is bounded by his knowledge and experience to live. This is what we call reality. However, knowledge and experience are ambiguous, thus reality can become illusion. Is it not possible to think that, all human beings are living in their assumptions? -Itachi Uchiha
Itachi Uchia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 05:02 PM   #10
itachifan100
Banned

i feel like getting somethig off youtube for this moment

does it fit? XD
Old 10-15-2009, 05:02 PM   #11
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Everything is back to normal... ^_^
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 05:03 PM   #12
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

sasu luvs da future!!!! *glomps evry1* rn't u guyz happy too?

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
sasu_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 05:04 PM   #13
Nine
Herbalist

Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Nine

Ohh Okay thanks Sage/IT team.

Nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 05:04 PM   #14
mangagirl
Drama King
Perpetually leaving the forum

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl

thanks sage and everybody, i knew that u could fix it!! thanks

mangagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 05:04 PM   #15
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

cool thanks Sage mode
Epic Friend Taker369
"I've thought of a wonder present for you... Shall I give You despair?" - Sephiroth
"One who knows nothing!..can understand nothing!" - Ansem

7 Paths of Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 05:05 PM   #16
7th Ninja
Ninja Academy Student

7th Ninja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

What happened?
7th Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 05:08 PM   #17
Zazuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Read my yo' sig. it was some "Time Reverse no Jutsu" that took the whole forum back to August 20th 2009! (I bet Madara was behind this...though i am not powerful enough to take him down! I have faith in Naruto that he would someday! )

Old 10-15-2009, 05:13 PM   #18
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zazuro View Post
Read my yo' sig. it was some "Time Reverse no Jutsu" that took the whole forum back to August 20th 2009! (I bet Madara was behind this...though i am not powerful enough to take him down! I have faith in Naruto that he would someday! )
lol he will for sure cause thats the way it is Naruto will save everybody lol
Epic Friend Taker369
"I've thought of a wonder present for you... Shall I give You despair?" - Sephiroth
"One who knows nothing!..can understand nothing!" - Ansem

7 Paths of Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 05:15 PM   #19
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

yaaaaaaay, I think?

Ur Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 05:15 PM   #20
Zazuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7 Paths of Pain View Post
lol he will for sure cause thats the way it is Naruto will save everybody lol
Haha. XD!!!! Sasuke will be so "blinded" think Madara is gonna be so "good" and being a "slave" to sasuke's point of view, so he couldn't kill Madara because of this, this, this, and this and bla.