Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 03-04-2011, 02:37 PM   #2561
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88
Default Re: Kakashi Fanclub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi's Girl View Post
*Appears from behind & hugs trouble*
Sis!! <3

Let's talk about our lovely Kakashi! xD
yay I love kakshi much very sis ^^ *hugs you*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicks016 View Post
Can i join? kakashi is ownage!!!! his Kamui is awesome
sure you I trouble88 one of the co- leader of the Kakashi FC ^^

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 02:38 PM   #2562
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Kakashi Fanclub

OP looks great, KG!
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 03:11 PM   #2563
Nicks016
Chunin

Nicks016 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Kakashi Fan Club

alright thanks a bunch!
Nicks016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 03:15 PM   #2564
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

so why do you love kakshi for?

Old 03-04-2011, 03:34 PM   #2565
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Everything that he is.
katsu uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 03:43 PM   #2566
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Kakashi is my man for life he too hot for words XD

Old 03-04-2011, 03:50 PM   #2567
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Agreed trouble! ^_^
Old 03-04-2011, 03:56 PM   #2568
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

so do you guys think that Kakashi might end up fighting against Minato in the war? I hear Kishtmoto might have the two of them each other soon during the war acr.

Old 03-04-2011, 05:18 PM   #2569
Nicks016
Chunin

maybe that would be cool since they had the master and student relationship
Old 03-04-2011, 07:30 PM   #2570
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

Its not really possible cause Minato died by sealing the Nine-Tails inside Naruto plus he sealed some of his energy inside Naruto. Can you imagine if Kakashi had to fight Obito and Rin, but this is really hypothetical but anyways yeah, what do u think?
Old 03-04-2011, 07:34 PM   #2571
Kakashifan#01
Genin

Kakashifan#01 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Kakashifan#01

Can I join? As you can tell I love him!!!!
Kakashifan#01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 07:39 PM   #2572
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsu uchiha View Post
Its not really possible cause Minato died by sealing the Nine-Tails inside Naruto plus he sealed some of his energy inside Naruto. Can you imagine if Kakashi had to fight Obito and Rin, but this is really hypothetical but anyways yeah, what do u think?
well if that going to be the case then who to help Kakashi fight them? guy or lee. The big questions here how would Obito react when he find that Kakashi broke his promise to him and not keeping Rin safe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashifan#01 View Post
Can I join? As you can tell I love him!!!!
sure you everyone is always welcome

Old 03-04-2011, 07:42 PM   #2573
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

If you remember correctly, both Obito and Rin don't have a lot of skill, so they wouldn't be that hard to take down on his own. But then of course he would have backup to seal their souls away.
Old 03-04-2011, 07:45 PM   #2574
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

yea~~~! kakashi senpai~!
love u so much~!
ur the best!!

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 04:16 PM   #2575
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

hey kakshi fans what up?

Old 03-10-2011, 01:10 AM   #2576
Poko-chan
Veteran Chunin

Poko-chan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Can I join? :] Kakashi is very very awesome.

♪♫♪ Lookinto my eyes and accept my dearest apologies.While you're at it, notice my handsome, manly features. ♪♫♪
Poko-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 04:45 AM   #2577
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Hey Kakashi fans! Send in your nominations for the 2011 character poll
http://www.naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93620

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 07:05 AM   #2578
king kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

can i join kakashi is the best ninja of them all hands down

king kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 05:01 PM   #2579
Nicks016
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble88 View Post
hey kakshi fans what up?
kakshi whats not about him. hes awesomeness in one
Old 03-10-2011, 05:07 PM   #2580
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kakashi View Post
can i join kakashi is the best ninja of them all hands down
sure you I the co leader of the club ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicks016 View Post
kakshi whats not about him. hes awesomeness in one
No he the most epic dude in Naruto Ever you know

Tags
はたけ カカシ, awesome, cool, dreamy, fan club, hatake, hot, i love kakashi, icha icha, intelligent, kakashi, kakashi hatake_yamato, kakashi's girl, strategic, tactics