Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: How awesome do you think her justus are?
Poor. 3 3.70%
Alright. 2 2.47%
Wow.. Kinda interesting! 21 25.93%
So cool! 10 12.35%
Awesome, awesome, nothing but awesomeness 45 55.56%
Voters: 81. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-04-2011, 02:34 AM   #901
konan011
Freshmen Academy Student

konan011 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to konan011
Default Re: Konan Fan Club

Chakra Reserves ::

With Paper Ocean restricted, and self-detonation a strategic method of last resort, a conservatively played tactical Konan user can have her remain invincible with confidence.

Konan has enough chakra to self-detonate, use the Paper Ocean technique and blow up six hundred billion tags over the course of ten minutes, and maintain Paper Goddess until the termination of the latter technique. In other words, Konan has at her disposal the energy to detonate and control six hundred billion tags over ten minutes, and if she does not use this for exploding, she has this chakra reserve ready to indefinitely maintain Shikigami no Mai.

The logical conclusion is that Konan can maintain Paper Goddess’ intangibility and flight for an entire KC match considering she would never expend equivalent chakra to the self-detonation and the Paper Ocean before she would accomplish her strategy as set forth.

Awareness ::

Konan has the ability to send out origami butterflies , which are able to scout an area and share information with Konan herself. These butterflies work much in the manner of Gaara’s third eye on a larger scale, and Konan has been demonstrated to be able to control them en masse.

This makes Konan an extremely effective scout, although the butterflies themselves have no demonstrated sensory abilities.. Proof of her scout abilities is her ability to use her butterflies to locate Jiraiya in the village of Rain.

Using paper butterflies or a paper clone for the while making her real head a fake, or having the real head observe otherwise from far away can create a situation where Konan is immune to genjutsu – any attempts to target the supposed “real” head of Konan will result in a wasted attack on a cleverly disguised paper cluster. Bear in mind that Konan’s paper is undetectable, even by the Sharingan. Konan’s awareness granted thru other proxies like clones, butterflies, or the real body is not hindered and allows her to capitalize on the wasted second with a kill. In such a manner, Konan can grant herself the benefits of shared vision and separated consciousness in the manner of Nagato himself.

If Konan surrounds her team with paper butterflies, including herself, Konan is able to keep an eye on all angles of the battlefield at all time, minimizing the chance she will ever be off guard, and allowing her to more effectively…

Counterattack ::

It takes a special brand of fool to physically attack Konan, given that physical contact guarantees a tag will be slapped on the offending opponent, no matter what they do. Even Minato would be screwed if he tried to Rasengan her, and unwittingly allowed his main arm to get surrounded by tags and subsequently blown off. Keep in mind that even the fastest opponent wouldn’t be able to escape a pointblank explosion (literally, the point of explosion is ON their body), and Minato would not be able to warp away without tearing off the tags or otherwise leave them behind given he has no feats as such. Anyone else would be utterly screwed.

Aerial attackers who try to fire upon the Angel will enjoy her immediate dispersal and unhindered advance as she takes out their ride and/or slaps bomb tags on the opponent on her way out.

Ranged attackers will face the same difficulty – if she is attacked, she may disperse, and continue her advance around the surrounding projectile and land at least the one tag it takes to kill a man.

Conclusion ::

If played smart, Konan is an unstoppable juggernaut who cannot be killed.

1) Madara v. Konan chakra feats demonstrate impressive chakra reserves. Konan will never expend enough chakra to drop Shikigami no Mai in a standard match and thus is easily the hardest person to kill on the tier list.

2) Operating via obscene long distances and/or thru proxy can allow Konan to remain hidden while still pressing an offensive.

3) Flight and mobility are superior – Konan has the ability to close the distance with nearly anyone she pleases in air, and on the ground, she can swarm slower opponents. Faster opponents lured into attacking her will suffer the consequences by putting themselves in direct contact with newly attached paper bombs.

4) Ability to conceal bomb tags, traps, pits, items, and teammates is unparalleled due to elaborate camouflage abilities that cannot be detected, even by Sharingan – granting immense utlity and ambush potential.

5) Konan is able to compete with high tiers with the sheer speed and volume of her paper control, especially in conjunction with her deceptive abilities.

6) Butterflies and proxies can allow her to have a deceptive “main body” that can draw the attacks, genjutsu, taijutsu, or ninjutsu alike and render them useless – allowing for quick capitalization or punishment of the mistake. Butterflies can also grant her 360 degree vision and/or vision in multiple locations, and she can also have paper clones talk to share info.

7) Konan has a generous reserve of explosive tags, and if played correctly she only needs one or at worst a few to take out an opponent, thus securing her longevity in a match.

8) Konan is beautiful and gives free hugs.

This is hardly a comprehensive analysis of her abilities, but I hope it serves as educational for any voters who underestimate Konan or are unaware of her true match potential in the KC. Any criticism is accepted and any feat or scan requests are available or researchable or at worst explained away by virtue of sheer charisma on request.

Thank you for your time,
Old 03-04-2011, 11:52 AM   #902
Nicks016
Chunin

Nicks016 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i totally agree and her ultimate technique translates to Paper Person of God btw. I really miss her too. The falshbacks wer amazing for once since most are really boring and could live without it
Nicks016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 11:53 AM   #903
Nicks016
Chunin

i also think that her nature is wind too but it could be a bloddline trait you never know
Old 03-04-2011, 08:08 PM   #904
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I wonder if konan would have romantic feelings for me who Knows I just know I have them for her

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Zestu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 04:22 AM   #905
Nicks016
Chunin

Write her a love letter
Old 03-05-2011, 10:24 AM   #906
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Well I would If she existed however she doesn't

Old 03-05-2011, 10:37 AM   #907
Nicks016
Chunin

i know im sorry
Old 03-05-2011, 10:54 AM   #908
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

It's cool

Old 03-05-2011, 01:31 PM   #909
Nicks016
Chunin

yeah i miss her so much
Old 03-05-2011, 01:58 PM   #910
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl

Man Konan got screwed. Madara and his op Izanagi.

Cyl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 02:11 PM   #911
Nicks016
Chunin

ik at least she put up a great fight and a real challenge for madara though
Old 03-05-2011, 06:28 PM   #912
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

If konan is dead then why on the wikia site does it say defected

Old 03-05-2011, 06:37 PM   #913
Nicks016
Chunin

Maybe it hasnt been updated or means dead
Old 03-05-2011, 06:41 PM   #914
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

it says the same as orouchimaru's and last update was today plus the rest of the site is updated useing the manga

Old 03-05-2011, 06:59 PM   #915
Nicks016
Chunin

Idk then maybe she still is alive. Hopefully!!!!
Old 03-05-2011, 07:20 PM   #916
kunoichifan102
Chunin Exam Proctor

kunoichifan102 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

If only she worshipped Jashin, she would still be alive.
kunoichifan102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 07:48 PM   #917
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

IDK this is a mistery to Zestu

Last edited by Zestu; 03-05-2011 at 08:50 PM.
Old 03-06-2011, 07:30 AM   #918
Nicks016
Chunin

it is to me too
Old 03-06-2011, 09:10 AM   #919
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

I'll contact an admin and maybe he/she can help

Old 03-06-2011, 10:45 AM   #920
Nicks016
Chunin

good idea

Tags
akatsuki, konan, lady angel konan fc