Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: naruto will end up going out with ________ at the end
HINATA 7 36.84%
SASKURA 12 63.16%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-01-2010, 04:01 PM   #101
kakashi_Leaf
Apprentice Genin

kakashi_Leaf is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: will naruto like hinata after she confessed her love for him????

Its gotta be Hinata! Sakura likes Sasuke too much, even after all he's done.
Spoiler:
Oh and Hinata also told Naruto her feelings
kakashi_Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 07:31 PM   #102
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Also Sakura

Spoiler:
already confess her feelings to Naruto and he rejected her even though she wasnt honest to begin with

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Wind Style Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 09:38 PM   #103
Anathema
Chunin

Anathema is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Anathema is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Anathema is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Anathema is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi_Leaf View Post
Its gotta be Hinata! Sakura likes Sasuke too much, even after all he's done.
Spoiler:
Oh and Hinata also told Naruto her feelings
How can you like someone 'too much'?

So, just because someone confesses their love for you means you should automatically lose your own feelings for someone else and fall in love with him/her?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Style Naruto View Post
Also Sakura

Spoiler:
already confess her feelings to Naruto and he rejected her even though she wasnt honest to begin with
He didn't reject her, he disliked the fact that she was lying to him about her feelings and called her out on it. He is in love with her, he just doesn't want to be lied to.
Old 08-01-2010, 10:04 PM   #104
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

Narutorious is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Narutorious is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Narutorious is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Narutorious is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
I dont know about here but I got this...an interview with Shonen Jump & Kishimoto.

Spoiler:

Note: SJ means Shonen Jump and KM is Kishimoto Masashi.
I see that before, but it doesn't say anything about Kishimoto saying that the main boy & the main girl won't be together.
Narutorious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 10:04 PM   #105
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

You know people don't always end up with their first crush(but thats an open statement that can imply that neither NaruSaku or NaruHina would work).

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Old 08-01-2010, 10:25 PM   #106
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

Narutorious is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Narutorious is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Narutorious is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Narutorious is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Yea, that would imply to the entire Big 3, someone isn't gonna end up with his/her first crush.
Old 08-01-2010, 11:04 PM   #107
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutorious View Post
I see that before, but it doesn't say anything about Kishimoto saying that the main boy & the main girl won't be together.
I wasnt agreeing with narutoxhinata I was just stating my own statement with a primary resource.

Here is the thread:

Old 08-01-2010, 11:08 PM   #108
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Its weird I don't even think they mentioned it, I don't even think they talked after. She spills her guts and they say nothing about it.
deidara#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 11:12 PM   #109
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Well maybe they both need time but I dont think Naruto will ever be able to love anyone until he can save Sasuke from the darkness or die trying.

Here is the thread:

Old 08-02-2010, 12:03 AM   #110
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primal View Post
your just mad cause your ass is old first thing you just do is pick up the phone
What the are you talking about? I'm 13.
deidara#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 12:10 AM   #111
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara#1 View Post
Its weird I don't even think they mentioned it, I don't even think they talked after. She spills her guts and they say nothing about it.
It isn't as important as people think, people assumed that Hinata was trying to pursuit a relationship, she was happy enough to just confess & save Naruto, she wasn't expecting anything in return.
Old 08-02-2010, 11:27 PM   #112
megamouth86
Freshmen Academy Student

megamouth86 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

naruto will end up with hinata i think, i mean look how easy he broke the multiple seals on him when she was hurt after confessing to him, and
Spoiler:
sakura tries confessing to him later to get him to stop chasing sasuke and he shoots her down cus he tells her he knows she loves sasuke
megamouth86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 07:44 AM   #113
Iroppoi
Ninja Academy Student

Iroppoi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Well.
Spoiler:
Doesn't look like it happened.
Iroppoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 02:06 PM   #114
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Naruto already likes Hinata but not love her like you know when someone tells you "hey do you like that girl/boy?" You be like "Yeah sure maybe a little bit."

Here is the thread:

Old 08-03-2010, 02:10 PM   #115
Kyuubi no Youko
Freshmen Academy Student

Kyuubi no Youko is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think it is possible that they end up together, by they i mean Naruto and Hinata.
Old 08-03-2010, 02:56 PM   #116
Bulldog
Banned

Bulldog is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Somehow I think the plot will have him and sakura when it should be hinata.

after what kushina told Naruto as a baby, I think its gonna be sakura.
Bulldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 03:19 PM   #117
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldog View Post
Somehow I think the plot will have him and sakura when it should be hinata.

after what kushina told Naruto as a baby, I think its gonna be sakura.
What does Kushina's story about Naruto have in common with Sakura....I mean nothing Sakura related was involved in the story whatsoever?

Here is the thread:

Old 08-03-2010, 03:22 PM   #118
Bulldog
Banned

Bulldog is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
What does Kushina's story about Naruto have in common with Sakura....I mean nothing Sakura related was involved in the story whatsoever?

kushina say and get someone like your mother Sakura reminds me of kushina.
Bulldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 03:33 PM   #119
Harlequin
Genin Elite

Harlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his room

Quote:
Probably the tomboyish attitude but I sakura is the heroine so IMO naruto will end up with her.
Harlequin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 09:17 PM   #120
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldog View Post
kushina say and get someone like your mother Sakura reminds me of kushina.
Sakura isnt a tomboy shes just strong and very mean.

Kushina is a tomboy, shes very wierd, her dream is to be Hokage, she likes to prank people, she was the Nine Tails Jinchuuriki host, and she would beat up people who made fun of her. Shes more like Naruto than Sakura.

Sakura when she was little had nothing in common when Kushina was little. The only thing that they had in common was how people picked on their physical abnormalities.

Here is the thread:

Tags
hinata, naruhina, narusaku, naruto, sakura