Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: Who should date Naruto?
Sakura 123 33.51%
Hinata 244 66.49%
Voters: 367. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-27-2011, 04:36 AM   #721
Rorin
Genin

Rorin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Rorin
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Ill quick go through the post's...
Old 11-27-2011, 04:38 AM   #722
KibaAndAkamaru
Special Jonin Candidate

KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsu uchiha View Post
Would that be called pure laziness or slowness?
Both, to be exact.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
KibaAndAkamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 04:42 AM   #723
KibaAndAkamaru
Special Jonin Candidate

KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBraveShinobi View Post
Look up for what, i already did that. Have you even read my post?

Seriously just like what KA said, all you do is make people hate you even more.
No, he doesn't trust us. He thinks were fellow liars, like him.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-27-2011, 04:44 AM   #724
TheBraveShinobi
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorin View Post
Ill quick go through the post's...
Hope you don't lie this time..

"I'm not trying to hide anything. it's just that I don't want to see."
-Leo Baskerville.

TheBraveShinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 04:47 AM   #725
Sagittarius
Genin

Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
That really made me lough
I turned you into a lake?!!

(Lough: Irish word for a lake ;-))

Seriously, you three? You're still going? You're as guilty as the other. All three of you don't act your age and yet you throw insults, correct spelling mistakes, call the other "rude", point out lack of maturity (yet on the same post act immature yourself) and yet claim to be better than the other.

Speaking on someone's behave? That's a good thing. Childish "banter" on the other hand, isn't.

You three behaved no differently than the other.

Lastly, one other problem. Ganging up isn't good either. You said what you wanted to say, you tried to make your point. It isn't going anywhere.

Sagittarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 04:50 AM   #726
Rorin
Genin

Quote:
Hope you don't lie this time..
"Anyway sorry katsu uchiha if i insulted you in anyway." I guess i forgot it, sorry. Anyways i think everything is solved it would be better to stay on-topic now.
Old 11-27-2011, 04:52 AM   #727
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KibaAndAkamaru View Post
No, he doesn't trust us. He thinks were fellow liars, like him.
Probably and is also in denial that his bad, harsh and mean words had any effect on anyone. He also maybe (I don't know for sure, I could very well be wrong) thinks he's the one who is always right and never wrong. That everyone else is wrong and he is always right. Not wanting to open his eyes to see that he isn't always right. That he is at fault too. That he can be wrong. He doesn't want to accept the truth of what is. Blocking it out and being blind to those trying to open his eyes to the truth and see for once. I could be totally wrong or right about this. I don't know. But one thing that seperates us from Rorin. Is that we are being mature in admiting where we are at fault. But for someone who doesn't own up to their mistakes. Is just being the complete opposite of that. And by continuing to be being the complete opposite of that. You will get nowhere unless your willing to open up and listen to what people what to say first. And then reply without attacking anyone directly. It's not that hard to do. It just takes a bit of thinking. It's easier than you think. It's not rocket science. It's not hard. You just need to use your brain, is all.
katsu uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 04:55 AM   #728
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Sorry for the long reply back post and carrying this out further than expected but I had to say my last bit before this arguement ended. So I hope you will please forgive me for that.
katsu uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 04:57 AM   #729
KibaAndAkamaru
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"Anyway sorry katsu uchiha if i insulted you in anyway." I guess i forgot it, sorry. Anyways i think everything is solved it would be better to stay on-topic now.
You admit?
Finally.

Old 11-27-2011, 04:58 AM   #730
TheBraveShinobi
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Probably and is also in denial that his bad, harsh and mean words had any effect on anyone. He also maybe (I don't know for sure, I could very well be wrong) thinks he's the one who is always right and never wrong. That everyone else is wrong and he is always right. Not wanting to open his eyes to see that he isn't always right. That he is at fault too. That he can be wrong. He doesn't want to accept the truth of what is. Blocking it out and being blind to those trying to open his eyes to the truth and see for once. I could be totally wrong or right about this. I don't know. But one thing that seperates us from Rorin. Is that we are being mature in admiting where we are at fault. But for someone who doesn't own up to their mistakes. Is just being the complete opposite of that. And by continuing to be being the complete opposite of that. You will get nowhere unless your willing to open up and listen to what people what to say first. And then reply without attacking anyone directly. It's not that hard to do. It just takes a bit of thinking. It's easier than you think. It's not rocket science. It's not hard. You just need to use your brain, is all.
Exactly, enough said.

-Leo Baskerville.

Old 11-27-2011, 04:59 AM   #731
Rorin
Genin

Quote:
"he" don't talk like I'm not here. "thinks he's the one who is always right and never wrong" What makes you think like that? "accept the truth" I only accept it if its undeniable what i mean by that is that there isn't maybe or probably in your post. When i apologized you replied to me as if you're the one who told them to gang up on me.
Old 11-27-2011, 04:59 AM   #732
TheBraveShinobi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
See? Now that wasn't so hard, was it?

-Leo Baskerville.

Old 11-27-2011, 05:01 AM   #733
Rorin
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post
I turned you into a lake?!!

(Lough: Irish word for a lake ;-))

Seriously, you three? You're still going? You're as guilty as the other. All three of you don't act your age and yet you throw insults, correct spelling mistakes, call the other "rude", point out lack of maturity (yet on the same post act immature yourself) and yet claim to be better than the other.

Speaking on someone's behave? That's a good thing. Childish "banter" on the other hand, isn't.

You three behaved no differently than the other.

Lastly, one other problem. Ganging up isn't good either. You said what you wanted to say, you tried to make your point. It isn't going anywhere.
I meant to say Laugh , but since i have three people talking to me at once it's hard to correct spelling mistakes.
Old 11-27-2011, 05:03 AM   #734
Rorin
Genin

Quote:
don't start again..
Old 11-27-2011, 05:08 AM   #735
TheBraveShinobi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
don't start again..
Did i say something that might upset you, lord Rorin? Then i am truly sorry. Please, forgive me

-Leo Baskerville.

Old 11-27-2011, 05:09 AM   #736
Rorin
Genin

Quote:
I apologize for that. It's only after I posted that I saw that you finally apologized to me. I did not mean to gang up on you and I am sorry if it looked like that. I was only trying to understand you and what you might be feeling right now. So the situation could be better handled. But it looks like the matter is finally resolved. I am sorry once again if it seemed like I was mean, ganging up on you, telling the others to gang up on you, etc. I am just glad that you finally apologized to me. Thank you.
It's alright, I'm just glad everything is solved.
Old 11-27-2011, 05:09 AM   #737
Rorin
Genin

Quote:
Did i say something that might upset you, lord Rorin? Then i am truly sorry. Please, forgive me
lord,pal,dear,buddy make up your mind please. Forgiven and forgotten.
Old 11-27-2011, 05:11 AM   #738
TheBraveShinobi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
lord,pal,dear,buddy make up your mind please.
I can't, they all suit you

-Leo Baskerville.

Old 11-27-2011, 05:11 AM   #739
Sagittarius
Genin

Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
I meant to say Laugh , but since i have three people talking to me at once it's hard to correct spelling mistakes.
No, it's fine. I was only joking with you.

I do that. Type fast to keep up and end up making mistakes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KibaAndAkamaru View Post
You admit?
Finally.
Quote:
Quote:
I seem to recall certain people point out immaturity, rudeness and someone not acting sixteen. Are you two trying to bait another arguement?

Sagittarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 06:38 AM   #740
Night Blade852
Chunin Exam Participant

Night Blade852 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Hey Boggs. Remember when you sent me the original manga thingy ma-bob? Turns out my friend couldn't really decifer it, and I'm not taking it to our Japanise forign. But he did say it looked like it was good for both of the shipping fan bases. He said something along the lines of

"I can't really get the entire thing translated...but it looks like Naruto just thanked Hinata, but just thanking her for saving his life. He's still in love with Sakura."

Plus on top of that, everyone is saying it was mistranslated. The only way would probably be to call ViZ media and ask about it then...either that or call Kishimto. But I'm just gonna go with it was mistranslated and go along with the flow of everybody else...
Night Blade852 is offline   Reply With Quote