Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: Who should date Naruto?
Sakura 123 33.51%
Hinata 244 66.49%
Voters: 367. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-23-2011, 11:55 AM   #501
Lari18
Genin

Lari18 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Lari18 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
You just bite your own tail again.. It could same go for Sakura being in love with Sasuke, but feelings can change. Aren't you're the one that is saying that Sakura one day will realize that Naruto is the one for her?? Same thing for Naruto realizing that Hinata is the one for him. i don't understand how times i gonna have to say to you...
Then can I argue that at least Sakura has been showing signs of returning Naruto's feelings? There's the flirting, the accepting of his date offer, the feeding him of the ramen, etc. So at least when it comes to saying who has been in love with who longer, NaruSaku isn't as one-sided.

And maybe I can even say Sakura deserves Naruto as well ?
Lari18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 12:45 PM   #502
Rorin
Genin

Rorin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Rorin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lari18 View Post
Then can I argue that at least Sakura has been showing signs of returning Naruto's feelings? There's the flirting, the accepting of his date offer, the feeding him of the ramen, etc. So at least when it comes to saying who has been in love with who longer, NaruSaku isn't as one-sided.

And maybe I can even say Sakura deserves Naruto as well ?
Nop. She only accepted the date offer because she wanted him to go after Sasuke...
Rorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 01:04 PM   #503
Sagittarius
Genin

Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorin View Post
You just bite your own tail again.. It could same go for Sakura being in love with Sasuke, but feelings can change. Aren't you're the one that is saying that Sakura one day will realize that Naruto is the one for her?? Same thing for Naruto realizing that Hinata is the one for him. i don't understand how times i gonna have to say to you...
Do you really think the person Night Blade quoted even considered that?

Sagittarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 03:39 PM   #504
Lari18
Genin

Lari18 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Lari18 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Nop. She only accepted the date offer because she wanted him to go after Sasuke...
Seriously ? To be honest I only remember Naruto asking her out and she accepting. I don't even remember what chapters it happened on lol.

EDIT: Nevermind. The date I was talking about was filler in the anime. Whoops!

Last edited by Lari18; 11-23-2011 at 04:01 PM.
Lari18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 04:02 PM   #505
naruto hara
Freshmen Academy Student

naruto hara is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i rely dont know its so hard to chose but if ill go with childhood ill say hinata

HINATA HAS BEEN WITH HIM FOR A LONG TIME BUT SASKURA-CHAN HAS NOT STILL RELLY HARD
naruto hara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 06:22 PM   #506
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto hara View Post
i rely dont know its so hard to chose but if ill go with childhood ill say hinata

HINATA HAS BEEN WITH HIM FOR A LONG TIME BUT SASKURA-CHAN HAS NOT STILL RELLY HARD
How has Hinata been with him for a long time? If you mean stalking him then that doesn't count. She never spoke up and never took any action back then until the Chunin Exams.

Sakura is the one female that has been by his side the longest. They are on the same team so they have closely bonded over the years and developed and seen each all sides for each other. Including sides that only each other can only see. Sakura's been having a change of heart for Naruto as she seen him for who he truely is. And what a hero and magnifienct ninja he is. He loves her for her and who she is. Something Sasuke never did. Sasuke cared for Sakura as a teammate when they were all on the same team but he threw that all away when he left the village to get his revenge. Naruto is everything that Sakura can want in a guy and what he can give her. He's the light in her life. A fact that Sasuke can't give her that abd be that because he's so driven into the darkness. Because the only thing he cares about is revenge. And that's all. He doesn't give two hoots what happens to Sakura. While Naruto does. And Sakura cares in return whatever happens to Naruto because she cares a lot about him. Though what she might not know is because her change of heart. Her feelings for Sasuke are dying and she's moved on to having feelings for Naruto but she isn't aware of those feelings because her mind is still clouded with lingering feelings she still has for Sasuke. Though when she finally opens her heart fully to Naruto, not caring about Sasuke no more. Then she will realize her feelings for Naruto. I can only hope that she will fully open her heart to him soon.
katsu uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 07:57 PM   #507
~Sakura Haruno~
Academy Graduate

Location: Turn around... and you actually won't find me there. ;P
~Sakura Haruno~ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Okay, there's fighting that's been getting much too personal in the last few pages. I'll join in again.

First of all, the SasuSaku thing that's been here.
A little scenario- say that you had gone evil, and wanted to destroy everyone you know. But what if one of these people was someone you loved with all of your heart? Would you kill him/her without a second thought? Or would you hesitate? Would you not even think of killing him/her for a moment?

You wouldn't kill him/her without a second thought. Which is exactly what happened with Sasuke. He has no feelings for Sakura. He certainly cared for her in the past, as a teammate. But never romantically and saw her as an annoying fangirl. He certainly doesn't care for her now- Sasuke has no romantic feelings for Sakura. That's it. End of discussion.

As for Sakura liking Sasuke, that's a lot more unclear- because she did hesitate when attempting to kill Sasuke. It may simply be because she cares for him as a friend, but it can also be interpreted as feelings of love. Sakura is trying to get over Sasuke that way, though.

So Sasuke doesn't like Sakura. Sakura may still like Sasuke, but pairings must be two-sided. Even if Sakura does like Sasuke, Sasuke doesn't. End of story.

Bye, SasuSaku.

Now, to show my support for NaruSaku.

This, unlike SasuSaku, is two sided. There are several hints for both of them liking each other, and I'll list it out right now.

1. Naruto has a crush on her.

This was fairly evident in the third Naruto episode, and my guess would be that he still likes her and hopefully progressing to love.

2. Sakura fed Naruto

And on more than one occasion as well- in the sixth episode, and in Shippuden she feeds him ramen at Ichiraku's multiple times. In several cultures this is considered love.

3. In the Chunin Exams, Sakura had a perfect score- a PERFECT. SCORE.- and she was willing to give that up just so Naruto could have a shot of fulfilling his dream.

This may because they were teammates, but I don't think you would give that perfect score up for someone you knew in a few months- but for someone you loved, definitely.

4. During the preliminaries, Naruto's voice snapped Sakura out of it and encouraged Sakura to force Ino out of her body.

I really liked this one. Ino being forced out was Sakura's sheer willpower, but what awakened that will? Naruto.

5. In recent chapters, Sakura healed an Iwagakure Shinobi. He then gave her a love letter, saying he couldn't stop thinking about her. Then she said that there was someone new in her heart.

DING DING! This is the killer for NaruSaku. Someone new in her heart, huh? Some can say this is Lee- I don't think that wouldn't have grown enough. Some can say this is Sasuke- but she said someone new, not someone old. Some, like me, will say this is Naruto- which is the most likely possibility. Someone knew, a relationship has grown enough- this makes the NaruSaku, almost.

6. Minato was the first to compliment Kushina's hair, and Naruto was the first to compliment Sakura's forehead.

This is a very subtle hint- but if you can see it clearly enough, the two connect, and this begins the NaruSaku reflecting MinaKushi

7. Sakura was willing to sacrifice herself multiple times for Naruto's well-being, and vice versa.

That should explain all.

8. Yamato said, "The small things you do for him are enough to keep him going, Sakura. I can tell you really..." Then Naruto wakes up.

I seriously think Yamato was going to say love. Sure, he may have been saying that she cares for him, but he already made that obvious in the lines before.

9. Sakura's face in the beginning of Shippuden when she looks at Naruto

This can be interpreted as respect, increased liking, or love. The feeling she expressed in her face seemed too deep to be respect.

10. Naruto's promise to her that he'd bring Sasuke back

Of course, Naruto had a desire to bring Sasuke back for his own reasons. But that deep promise to Sakura and the fact that he was loyal to it in Shippuden references a still-standing crush on her.

11. Sakura. Confessed. To Naruto.

This is another killer for NaruSaku- unfortunately, many say this is fake. Even some NaruSaku fans say this is fake. I say that it isn't. Sure, she was trying to get Naruto to stop going after Sasuke so much, but she certainly could have used a different tactic, no? Instead, she took at as a chance to confess her love. When Naruto didn't believe her, she got very mad- so mad that it was passionate and therefore genuine.

Still don't believe me on this one? Look up to number five.

That is my two-cents about everything. ^.^
~Sakura Haruno~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 10:10 PM   #508
Biggs Darklighter
Chunin Exam Participant

Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

^Okay, there's fighting that's been getting much too personal in the last few pages. I'll join in again.

A little scenario- say that you had gone evil, and wanted to destroy everyone you know. But what if one of these people was someone you loved with all of your heart? Would you kill him/her without a second thought? Or would you hesitate? Would you not even think of killing him/her for a moment?

You wouldn't kill him/her without a second thought. Which is exactly what happened with Sasuke. He has no feelings for Sakura. He certainly cared for her in the past, as a teammate. But never romantically and saw her as an annoying fangirl. He certainly doesn't care for her now- Sasuke has no romantic feelings for Sakura. That's it. End of discussion.

As for Sakura liking Sasuke, that's a lot more unclear- because she did hesitate when attempting to kill Sasuke. It may simply be because she cares for him as a friend, but it can also be interpreted as feelings of love. Sakura is trying to get over Sasuke that way, though.

So Sasuke doesn't like Sakura. Sakura may still like Sasuke, but pairings must be two-sided. Even if Sakura does like Sasuke, Sasuke doesn't. End of story.

Bye, SasuSaku.

This, unlike SasuSaku, is two sided. There are several hints for both of them liking each other, and I'll list it out right now.

This was fairly evident in the third Naruto episode, and my guess would be that he still likes her and hopefully progressing to love.

Spoiler:
True. Naruto does have a crush on Sakura. And he said why in chapter he had one in chapter 3.

2. Sakura fed Naruto

And on more than one occasion as well- in the sixth episode, and in Shippuden she feeds him ramen at Ichiraku's multiple times. In several cultures this is considered love.

Spoiler:
In part one, Sakura tries to feed Naruto while he was tied to a pole. Sasuke said that not feeding Naruto would make him a liability to the team. Kakashi and Sai interfered with the feeding in Shippuden. Naruto was injured in chapter 343 and couldn't feed himself.

3. In the Chunin Exams, Sakura had a perfect score- a PERFECT. SCORE.- and she was willing to give that up just so Naruto could have a shot of fulfilling his dream.

This may because they were teammates, but I don't think you would give that perfect score up for someone you knew in a few months- but for someone you loved, definitely.

Spoiler:
Sakura mentioned that she got all the test questions right during the Zabuza arc to the bridgebuilder Tazuna. During the first written test in the manga, we don't know what score Sakura got on her test.

4. During the preliminaries, Naruto's voice snapped Sakura out of it and encouraged Sakura to force Ino out of her body.

I really liked this one. Ino being forced out was Sakura's sheer willpower, but what awakened that will? Naruto.

Spoiler:
True. Naruto encouraged Sakura to force Ino out of her head. The result of the fight was a draw.

5. In recent chapters, Sakura healed an Iwagakure Shinobi. He then gave her a love letter, saying he couldn't stop thinking about her. Then she said that there was someone new in her heart.

DING DING! This is the killer for NaruSaku. Someone new in her heart, huh? Some can say this is Lee- I don't think that wouldn't have grown enough. Some can say this is Sasuke- but she said someone new, not someone old. Some, like me, will say this is Naruto- which is the most likely possibility. Someone knew, a relationship has grown enough- this makes the NaruSaku, almost.

Spoiler:
Love letter guy is a unknown shinobi.

6. Minato was the first to compliment Kushina's hair, and Naruto was the first to compliment Sakura's forehead.

This is a very subtle hint- but if you can see it clearly enough, the two connect, and this begins the NaruSaku reflecting MinaKushi

Spoiler:
NS or any couple should stand on its own and not depend on parallels from other couples. Make your own history, not follow someone else's.

7. Sakura was willing to sacrifice herself multiple times for Naruto's well-being, and vice versa.

That should explain all.

Spoiler:
Obviously true.

8. Yamato said, "The small things you do for him are enough to keep him going, Sakura. I can tell you really..." Then Naruto wakes up.

I seriously think Yamato was going to say love. Sure, he may have been saying that she cares for him, but he already made that obvious in the lines before.

Spoiler:
The Yamato quote should not be used. Reason being is that the "Love Doctor" lacks serious experience between the time he was introduced with team 7 in chapter 285 and the time of the "quote" in chapter 297. Yamato himself put his foot in his mouth in chapter 286 when he said that "team 7 doesn't know Yamato very well" and then turned around in chapter 288 and said that "he doesn't know anything about team 7 except what he read in the files". If Sakura needed counsel on the matters of the female heart, she should go to someone who has actually had a relationship in the manga like Tsunade.

This can be interpreted as respect, increased liking, or love. The feeling she expressed in her face seemed too deep to be respect.

Spoiler:
Sakura was welcoming Naruto back to Konoha. She asked Naruto if "she looked more womanly" and Naruto cluelessly said that "she looks the same."

Of course, Naruto had a desire to bring Sasuke back for his own reasons. But that deep promise to Sakura and the fact that he was loyal to it in Shippuden references a still-standing crush on her.

Spoiler:
Naruto was keeping the promise so that the old team 7 could be back together again as a team, just like old times. Not just for some crush.

This is another killer for NaruSaku- unfortunately, many say this is fake. Even some NaruSaku fans say this is fake. I say that it isn't. Sure, she was trying to get Naruto to stop going after Sasuke so much, but she certainly could have used a different tactic, no? Instead, she took at as a chance to confess her love. When Naruto didn't believe her, she got very mad- so mad that it was passionate and therefore genuine.

Spoiler:
Didn't Sai comment in chapter 474 that she never meant to really confess? She took an gamble on the confession to keep Naruto in the village to stop chasing Sasuke. The confession failed so she set up a plan where she took Kiba, Lee, and Sai on a unauthorized mission, leaving the village without permission, assaulting her teammates with gas, left them alone in the woods, fortunately for Sakura, Kakashi and Naruto rescued her.

Last edited by Biggs Darklighter; 11-23-2011 at 11:41 PM.
Biggs Darklighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 07:08 AM   #509
Rorin
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Sakura Haruno~ View Post
Okay, there's fighting that's been getting much too personal in the last few pages. I'll join in again.

Bye, SasuSaku.

2. Sakura fed Naruto

That should explain all.

-First of all, the SasuSaku thing that's been here.

-If that would mean protecting friends your family and people that live in village than yes.

-You wouldn't kill him/her without a second thought. Which is exactly what happened with Sasuke. He has no feelings for Sakura. He certainly cared for her in the past, as a teammate. But never romantically and saw her as an annoying fangirl. He certainly doesn't care for her now- Sasuke has no romantic feelings for Sakura. That's it. End of discussion.
-"You wouldn't kill him/her without a second" I've discussed that. You can't say he has no feelings for Sakura. He is just obsessed with his ambition that he is willing to give away everything he has for it to acheive."He certainly cared for her in the past, as a teammate." Again you don't know if he cared of her as a team mate since he haven't said it. As i said before he has an ambition in witch he can't waist any time playing boyfriend's and girlfriends. "That's it. End of discussion" there will be no ending for this discussion if there aren't unequivocal evidence.

-As for Sakura liking Sasuke, that's a lot more unclear- because she did hesitate when attempting to kill Sasuke. It may simply be because she cares for him as a friend, but it can also be interpreted as feelings of love. Sakura is trying to get over Sasuke that way, though.
-But it doesn't seem to be working huh?

-"Naruto has a crush on her."
-Hinata has a crush on Naruto, Naruto has a crush on Sakura, Sakura has a crush on Sasuke...

-"Sakura fed Naruto"
-He is her team mate what do you expect.. It's like Ino fed chojy or whatever his name is i don't really interested in this character.

-" In the Chunin Exams, Sakura had a perfect score- a PERFECT. SCORE.- and she was willing to give that up just so Naruto could have a shot of fulfilling his dream."
-That just shows how much of a team mate you would be she supports both of them probably supported Sasuke more because when Sasuke was late to fight Garaa in chunin exam she was only worrying about him.

-"4. During the preliminaries, Naruto's voice snapped Sakura out of it and encouraged Sakura to force Ino out of her body."
- You pathetically bite your own tail he chaired for Hinata same way when Neji beaten hinata in chunin exam. Remember what Sakura said? "his voice is so annoying" or was it Ino i don't remember.

-"5. In recent chapters, Sakura healed an Iwagakure Shinobi. He then gave her a love letter, saying he couldn't stop thinking about her. Then she said that there was someone new in her heart.
DING DING! This is the killer for NaruSaku. Someone new in her heart, huh? Some can say this is Lee- I don't think that wouldn't have grown enough. Some can say this is Sasuke- but she said someone new, not someone old. Some, like me, will say this is Naruto- which is the most likely possibility. Someone knew, a relationship has grown enough- this makes the NaruSaku, almost."

- I couldn't think something up so pathetic "someone new in her heart." I'm pretty sure she said "I already have some one in my heart.

-"6. Minato was the first to compliment Kushina's hair, and Naruto was the first to compliment Sakura's forehead. [/U]

-This is a very subtle hint- but if you can see it clearly enough, the two connect, and this begins the NaruSaku reflecting MinaKushi"

-at least you could of told me the page when he actually did complimented her forehead. If its really true i don't see how one thing could reflect MinaKushi.

-"7. Sakura was willing to sacrifice herself multiple times for Naruto's well-being, and vice versa. [/U]

That should explain all."

-Tell me the page when she actually did that. Naruto is the one who actually stick's his neck for her well he actually does that for every comrade.

-"I seriously think Yamato was going to say love. Sure, he may have been saying that she cares for him, but he already made that obvious in the lines before."
-Since he didn't i don't know why bother posting this.

I'm gonna skip 2 because it's meaningless and waste of time.

-"Sakura. Confessed. To Naruto"
-She only did that because she saw how much suffering she bringed to Naruto making him to promise that he's going to bring Sasuke back.

Last edited by Rorin; 11-24-2011 at 08:27 AM.
Old 11-24-2011, 07:48 AM   #510
Rorin
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post
Do you really think the person Night Blade quoted even considered that?
I surely expected too much from him
Old 11-24-2011, 10:58 AM   #511
TheBraveShinobi
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

"at least you could of told me the page when he actually did complimented her forehead. If its really true i don't see how one thing could reflect MinaKushi"

He said that in i think in chapter 3? When he transformed into Sasuke in the manga and anime.

"Tell me the page when she actually did that. Naruto is the one who actually stick's his neck for her well he actually does that for every comrade."

She risked her life when he turned four tails, ring a bell? Also Naruto doesn't risk his life for any comrade. Take Hinata for example he never liked her and never noticed her, now why would he want to risk his life for her?
Hinata's better off with Kiba at least he's the only one who really does care for her.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I'm not trying to hide anything. it's just that I don't want to see."
-Leo Baskerville.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
TheBraveShinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 12:37 PM   #512
Rorin
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBraveShinobi View Post
"at least you could of told me the page when he actually did complimented her forehead. If its really true i don't see how one thing could reflect MinaKushi"

He said that in i think in chapter 3? When he transformed into Sasuke in the manga and anime.

"Tell me the page when she actually did that. Naruto is the one who actually stick's his neck for her well he actually does that for every comrade."

She risked her life when he turned four tails, ring a bell? Also Naruto doesn't risk his life for any comrade. Take Hinata for example he never liked her and never noticed her, now why would he want to risk his life for her?
Hinata's better off with Kiba at least he's the only one who really does care for her.

Shut the hell up hater "Hinata for example he never liked her and never noticed her, now why would he want to risk his life for her? ". Hinata did risk her life for Naruto for example Nagato fight?
P.S. I hate people like you. If you wondering what people? Like from twilight example: they warship one character and throws stones at other.

Last edited by Rorin; 11-24-2011 at 12:42 PM.
Old 11-24-2011, 01:15 PM   #513
Sagittarius
Genin

Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBraveShinobi View Post

No, he isn't. What is Shino? Chopped liver? O_o

Old 11-24-2011, 02:51 PM   #514
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Shino holds a quiet confidence in Hinata as a teammate. Being quiet and subtle is kind of who Shino is. We have seen in the past how much Kiba cares for Hinata and the concern he as for her.

Ex #1. When he told her in the Chunin Exams to forfeit if she is put up against Gaara or Neji. He didn't want to see her getting hurt because he knew how shy and fragile a shinobi she was back then.

Ex #2. When Hinata got sick and was coughing up blood during the Chunin Exams finals. He was there for her and watched over her when the "medical doctor Kabuto" was healing her.

Kiba's always been the one watching over her along with Shino but he's the one who has always had the most care and concern for her.
Old 11-24-2011, 04:12 PM   #515
Sagittarius
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsu uchiha View Post
Shino holds a quiet confidence in Hinata as a teammate. Being quiet and subtle is kind of who Shino is. We have seen in the past how much Kiba cares for Hinata and the concern he as for her.

Ex #1. When he told her in the Chunin Exams to forfeit if she is put up against Gaara or Neji. He didn't want to see her getting hurt because he knew how shy and fragile a shinobi she was back then.

Ex #2. When Hinata got sick and was coughing up blood during the Chunin Exams finals. He was there for her and watched over her when the "medical doctor Kabuto" was healing her.

Kiba's always been the one watching over her along with Shino but he's the one who has always had the most care and concern for her.
Kiba showed general concern for Hinata as one would a teammate. Shino has shown a quiet confidence for his teammate. Both are positive attrtibutes. Yet only Kiba's two small showings of concern get turned into a "Kiba has secret feelings for Hinata" or a "he'll be good for Hinata". As a big fan of Team 8 that really annoys me.

Thing is, Hinata has two boys in her team that care for her. Nothing has been shown that one cares for her more then the other.

Old 11-24-2011, 05:18 PM   #516
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

Quote:
Kiba showed general concern for Hinata as one would a teammate. Shino has shown a quiet confidence for his teammate. Both are positive attrtibutes. Yet only Kiba's two small showings of concern get turned into a "Kiba has secret feelings for Hinata" or a "he'll be good for Hinata". As a big fan of Team 8 that really annoys me.

Thing is, Hinata has two boys in her team that care for her. Nothing has been shown that one cares for her more then the other.
Well a fan can dream though right? We'll have to wait and see what Kishi does in the end concerning NaruSaku and NaruHina.
Old 11-24-2011, 05:35 PM   #517
Sagittarius
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsu uchiha View Post
Well a fan can dream though right? We'll have to wait and see what Kishi does in the end concerning NaruSaku and NaruHina.
Dreaming's fine.

Old 11-24-2011, 08:51 PM   #518
TheBraveShinobi
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorin View Post
Shut the hell up hater "Hinata for example he never liked her and never noticed her, now why would he want to risk his life for her? ". Hinata did risk her life for Naruto for example Nagato fight?
P.S. I hate people like you. If you wondering what people? Like from twilight example: they warship one character and throws stones at other.
I didn't say Hinata didn't risk her life, i said Naruto wouldn't want to risk his life for her, are you blind or something?
Btw: i don't have time to argue with a 4 year old kid who doesn't even know to reply back and let his anger get the better of him

-Leo Baskerville.

Old 11-24-2011, 08:56 PM   #519
TheBraveShinobi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Well, Shino doesn't show it all that much xP

-Leo Baskerville.

Old 11-24-2011, 11:28 PM   #520
KibaAndAkamaru
Special Jonin Candidate

KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Hinata only see's him as a friend and a comrade in battle. Ignore those videos on youtube Hinata and Kiba you can say are almost like brother and sister in a way and close friends.

No. Hinata doesn't think of Kiba as "boyfriend" material. She thinks he is a very good friend, even a big brother figure. But nothing else.

And to be exact, Kiba doesn't like Hinata.
Those examples you put doesn't exactly show anything.

KibaAndAkamaru is offline   Reply With Quote