Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Anime News

Anime News The latest news on anime projects and the people that make them possible.

Old 10-13-2009, 08:57 AM   #1
Darkaura-
Apprentice Genin

Location: Hidden Bloodmist village, I'm the owner of their ramen shop
Darkaura- is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default FMA2 discussion/debate/chitchat

well we all love the Fma series. From the latest episode in the anime it was pretty much a recap of what happened and that got me thinking. Let us discuss if we like the New FMA2 or not.

In my opinion, i love it. FMA2 has a much more epic plotline, deeper characters and overall just better flow. FMA2 doesn't have as much of Ed killing ppl for bashing his height, and overall he is a much better character now. Mustang lost alot of my fanbase in the original for his change in personality outbursts, like when he said," Dogs...I LOVE DOGS" he just killed his rep. But he gained some back when he said" and all the female officesr will be required to ware miniskirts" ID join that army...

Anyways, I am 100% for FMA2 it makes my geass tingle, now I want to know what you guys think.

love it? hate it? want to C berry own some more ppl? wanna cut ppls arms off and tie them to dogs? wanna ced turn al into a tank lets hear what's on your minds.

Those who troll are trash,Thost who don't rep are worse then trash.

We all know who tobi really is.......It's

Tenzō

Think about it, who else has ever shown such an evil face!
Darkaura- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 10:38 AM   #2
Darkaura-
Apprentice Genin

Default Re: FMA2 discussion/debate/chitchat

no one?

Tenzō

Old 10-13-2009, 01:57 PM   #3
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Vatanui AKA Pride strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Vatanui AKA Pride strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Vatanui AKA Pride strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Vatanui AKA Pride strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Vatanui AKA Pride strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Vatanui AKA Pride strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Vatanui AKA Pride strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Vatanui AKA Pride strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Vatanui AKA Pride strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Vatanui AKA Pride strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Vatanui AKA Pride strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Vatanui AKA Pride strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Those comments by Roy were made to add comedy, and also, it isn't called "FMA2", it's called "Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood."
This anime series follows the manga more, whereas the original anime made it's own story after it had gone passed the Introduction of the Humonculus Greed part.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 04:03 PM   #4
Darkaura-
Apprentice Genin

y thank you very much. And what is your view on it you enjoying it?

Tenzō

Old 10-13-2009, 08:55 PM   #5
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Vatanui AKA Pride strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Vatanui AKA Pride strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Vatanui AKA Pride strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Vatanui AKA Pride strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Vatanui AKA Pride strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Vatanui AKA Pride strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Vatanui AKA Pride strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Vatanui AKA Pride strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Vatanui AKA Pride strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Vatanui AKA Pride strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Vatanui AKA Pride strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Vatanui AKA Pride strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Yes, I found Brotherhood a lot more enjoyable than the Original Anime, since it does follow the manga.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 10-13-2009, 10:14 PM   #6
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

i lve thi version better, the fights are epic, and plot,and alchemy makes more sense.
plus i like the winryXed and the fact that plot flows better. plus there is far more creative which makes it more epic

Quote:
Either way to section not for such sillines
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 02:58 PM   #7
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Another good thing are the characters that were in the manga but not in the Original Anime, such as Lin Yao, Olivia Armstrong, Father, May, The Briggs, etc.