Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 10-18-2009, 07:25 AM   #41
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Default Re: Stop Underrating Sasori!

Trust me when I say that more people tend to underrate him than overrate him. You hear the 'just because he lost to Chiyo and Sakura, he sucks' rants quite frequently, as well as plenty who disregard a who bunch of his incredible feats.

The correct terminology is that he is 'Overpowered' and not 'Overrated'.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Nābris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 07:33 AM   #42
alexfrotatemtudo
Genin

alexfrotatemtudo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

But that's it. He lost to Sakura (Sakura!) and an old hag.
alexfrotatemtudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 10:08 AM   #43
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexfrotatemtudo View Post
I would suggest that you read Kuromaki's first post.

It is somewhat disrespectful to post that comment after she wrote a huge post explaining the reasoning behind it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Nābris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 10:27 AM   #44
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolitaninja View Post
You mean, not 'overrating', right? Because I can tell that you're not underrating him. My point is that Sasori is definitely NOT underrated. People keep talking about how great Sasori is while completely ignoring poor Kankuro! The few people that actually think Sasori is weak b/c he lost to Sakura and Chiyo is NOTHING compared to the way many people dismiss Kankuro b/c he lost to Sasori! If there's any character that is truly underrated, it's Kankuro! So don't talk about how 'underrated' Sasori is when there are much more underrated characters than him! I'm sorry, but I find that insulting as a Kankuro fan! That's all.
Look, this isn't about Kankuro. Yes he's underrated, but Sasori is underrated as well, by people who think he's weak because of Chiyo and Sakura. This thread is about Sasori, not Kankuro, and I understand how you feel, since some of my favorites are underrated as well.
Quote:
You're overrating Sasori. He hasn't done anything big except nearly killing Kankuro.
Quote:
Read my first post and what Nābris said before you go blurting out stuff like that.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 12:56 PM   #45
Sasori of the Red Sand
Chunin Exam Participant

Sasori of the Red Sand is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Demon Zabuza View Post
Naw.

I say Kisame beats Sasori!
Well Kisame might win in sheer chakra amount (), but there's no real way to tell who'd win. Still, the question wasn't if Kisame would win, but if Sasori was a good ninja despite being beaten by a teenage girl and his grandma.
Old 10-18-2009, 12:58 PM   #46
Sasori of the Red Sand
Chunin Exam Participant

Sasori of the Red Sand is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

You could also mention that Sakura is a main character. Main characters can't die, it's the law (with limited exceptions).

...lol
Old 10-18-2009, 01:08 PM   #47
Nemico
Chunin Exam Proctor

Nemico is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I agree, Sasori is pretty beast.
Old 10-21-2009, 04:37 PM   #48
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Maybe now people will read the first post...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nābris View Post
Trust me when I say that more people tend to underrate him than overrate him. You hear the 'just because he lost to Chiyo and Sakura, he sucks' rants quite frequently, as well as plenty who disregard a who bunch of his incredible feats.

The correct terminology is that he is 'Overpowered' and not 'Overrated'.
Exactly.

Old 10-25-2009, 07:13 AM   #49
alexfrotatemtudo
Genin

alexfrotatemtudo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yes, it's true that there are a lot of people praising Sasori's abilities, but don't people notice that most of them are girls? Fangirls admire those who are "hot" in their own opinion. He's definately 1 of the weakest member of Akatsuki. Even in the anime his skills were overrated. Deidara said Sasori's stroner than him, however, Deidara could survive to 2 jounins at the level of Kage, another jounin, 2 chuunins and 1 genin of, at least, chuunin-level; with no arms and a kunai knife on his mouth. Sasori couldn't handle 1 chuunin and a retired ninja. But, no, he's being underrated. Of course, It has to be it.

Last edited by alexfrotatemtudo; 10-25-2009 at 07:15 AM.
alexfrotatemtudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 09:06 AM   #50
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
Yes, it's true that there are a lot of people praising Sasori's abilities, but don't people notice that most of them are girls? Fangirls admire those who are "hot" in their own opinion. He's definately 1 of the weakest member of Akatsuki. Even in the anime his skills were overrated. Deidara said Sasori's stroner than him, however, Deidara could survive to 2 jounins at the level of Kage, another jounin, 2 chuunins and 1 genin of, at least, chuunin-level; with no arms and a kunai knife on his mouth. Sasori couldn't handle 1 chuunin and a retired ninja. But, no, he's being underrated. Of course, It has to be it.
READ THE FIRST POST.

Maybe THEN you will understand why he was defeated by Chiyo and Sakura.

There is NO WAY that Sasori is one of the weakest members. Karin, Hidan, and Konan, now those are some of the weakest. (I am not bashing them btw.)

I feel like I wasted my time by making this thread.

Old 10-25-2009, 09:37 AM   #51
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
One of the weakest?
He decapitates Hidan with his puppets swords.
His poison would kill Konan.
I don't need to explain why he beats Karin.
Suigetsu can't beat 100 puppets without getting poison.
Supersonic Iron Sand > Jugo.
Sasori's Iron Sand would kill Zetsu too.
His Iron Sand is too fast for Kisame, he can't dodge it.
Up against Kakuzu, he can't defeat all 100 puppets before being poisoned and dying.

I could go on and on, but let's just leave it at Sasori is one of the strongest.

P.S. I'm not a fangirl, and actually I'm not a girl at all. Sasori is just that tough. You know, you could try reading the first post. ALL of the first post.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 09:52 AM   #52
Wismical
Chunin

Wismical is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori of the Red Sand View Post
Well Kisame might win in sheer chakra amount (), but there's no real way to tell who'd win. Still, the question wasn't if Kisame would win, but if Sasori was a good ninja despite being beaten by a teenage girl and his grandma.
Ugh.
Can we get past the whole "He got beat by Chiyo and Sakura" thing?
GO READ THE FIRST POST!
That's not even what the main idea is, and that is EXACTLY part of the reason this thread was probably made.
(You can correct me if I'm wrong, Kuro).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
READ THE FIRST POST.

Maybe THEN you will understand why he was defeated by Chiyo and Sakura.

There is NO WAY that Sasori is one of the weakest members. Karin, Hidan, and Konan, now those are some of the weakest. (I am not bashing them btw.)

I feel like I wasted my time by making this thread.
COOKIES!

I don't think it's that you wasted your time making the thread, it's a good, thought-out thread.
It's just that some people are so thick headed that they can't get past their opinions in order to absorb someone else's.

I'm so lazy.
*shot*

Wismical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 11:12 AM   #53
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
One of the weakest?
He decapitates Hidan with his puppets swords.
His poison would kill Konan.
I don't need to explain why he beats Karin.
Suigetsu can't beat 100 puppets without getting poison.
Supersonic Iron Sand > Jugo.
Sasori's Iron Sand would kill Zetsu too.
His Iron Sand is too fast for Kisame, he can't dodge it.
Up against Kakuzu, he can't defeat all 100 puppets before being poisoned and dying.

I could go on and on, but let's just leave it at Sasori is one of the strongest.

P.S. I'm not a fangirl, and actually I'm not a girl at all. Sasori is just that tough. You know, you could try reading the first post. ALL of the first post.
Definitely agreed.

I would rep you for this thread, Kuromaki, if I could.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 11:42 AM   #54
brooksey
Special Jonin Candidate

brooksey is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

The fight was real unfair with chiyo and sakura. I do like Sasori when he is in his puppet with his real low voice. It sounds excellent and sasori is BA.

brooksey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 11:59 AM   #55
fire
Apprentice Genin

fire is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Talking Re: Stop Underrating Sasori!

Sasori is strong i know that and he is underrated but some people give him to much credit. He was killed by is grandma after all. That is kind of sad. Sorry if i sound disrespectful.
fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 02:28 PM   #56
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Sasori is in fact very powerful. Kishimoto had listed each of the characters from weakest to strongest with a chart that listed their abilities in different fields. I think Sasori was in the top 10, being one of the stronger characters in the series (Though, this was from the 3rd Databook, which didn't have Konan, Pein, Zetsu, or Madara in the charts and was before the Pain Invasion arc/during the Hunt for 8-tailed arc.) This is off-topic, but Jiraiya was listed as the strongest character in the list, being #1, while Chouji was the weakest.

Good job, Kuro. It's so stupid and pointless when people use 'he gut beet by Suckra n sum old hag so he mst b week' arguement. They never take in to consideration how much Sakura has grown or Chiyo's abilities. They were the ONLY team out the group that could have beaten him. People who don't take those things into consideration when rating him are ignorant. People need to look at facts before they judge or rate characters.

Vocaloid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 05:18 PM   #57
narutoultra
Chunin Exam Proctor

narutoultra is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sasori>Itachi is all i have to say

narutoultra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 05:30 PM   #58
Rawr, Fear Me :]
Genin

Rawr, Fear Me :] is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Oh god, this is so stupid, Sasori has taken down nations and I guess he let sakura and Grandma Chiyo(did i get the name wrong?) win because I'm sure that he still felt love for his grandma? I dunno, thats my theory.
Old 11-23-2009, 05:33 PM   #59
Rawr, Fear Me :]
Genin

Rawr, Fear Me :] is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Someone talk D; im so booorred lets talk about SASORI and how AWSOME he was okay? no negative comments >.<
Old 11-23-2009, 05:50 PM   #60
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawr, Fear Me :] View Post
Oh god, this is so stupid, Sasori has taken down nations and I guess he let sakura and Grandma Chiyo(did i get the name wrong?) win because I'm sure that he still felt love for his grandma? I dunno, thats my theory.
This was made to explain that Sasori isn't weak like some people think he is, just because he lost to those two. :/

Tags
akatsuki, sasori, weak