Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 10-14-2009, 12:17 AM   #41
Phenom
Chunin Exam Participant

Phenom is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Hooray for character involvement! *Spoilers*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine-TailedSage_Naruto View Post
hmmm yea maby. now that u mention it.
i am sure sasuke got affected by that. but i really think that at this moment naruto isnt top on sasuke " KILL/AVENGE" List....after what happened to itachi i really think that sasuke is more focused on geting revenge for his bro than anything else..

but yea naruto's growth has undeniable iriitated sasuke a bit....
Well yeah, but if you piece together what we know so far Naruto will most likely be on the top of Sasuke's list along with Danzo and the elders. Madara said that the elders, Danzo, and the Third were responsible for what happened to the Uchiha clan. The third is dead, so he obviously can't get revenge. However, the third was chosen to be Hokage by the second, who was a Senju if I'm not mistaken. So he could want revenge so bad that he will kill anyone that is similiar, or in this case related, to those that caused it.

Basically, the second chose the third to be the next Hokage which lead to the Uchiha massacre. Naruto is a senju and is therefore related to the second who could, in Sasukes completely twisted way of thinking, be held responsible for the massacre as well for choosing the person he did as his successor. So seeing as how he, like the Third, is also dead, Sasuke will take revenge on the one remaining person linked to the massacre, other than the elders and Danzo, which is Naruto.

I know it seems like a far-stretch, that is because it is, but so is casting a giant Tsukyomi on the moon so this isn't exactly not possible.
Old 10-14-2009, 03:17 AM   #42
Anbu_Black_Op
Genin

Anbu_Black_Op has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.
Send a message via Yahoo to Anbu_Black_Op

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom View Post
Well yeah, but if you piece together what we know so far Naruto will most likely be on the top of Sasuke's list along with Danzo and the elders. Madara said that the elders, Danzo, and the Third were responsible for what happened to the Uchiha clan. The third is dead, so he obviously can't get revenge. However, the third was chosen to be Hokage by the second, who was a Senju if I'm not mistaken. So he could want revenge so bad that he will kill anyone that is similiar, or in this case related, to those that caused it.

Basically, the second chose the third to be the next Hokage which lead to the Uchiha massacre. Naruto is a senju and is therefore related to the second who could, in Sasukes completely twisted way of thinking, be held responsible for the massacre as well for choosing the person he did as his successor. So seeing as how he, like the Third, is also dead, Sasuke will take revenge on the one remaining person linked to the massacre, other than the elders and Danzo, which is Naruto.

I know it seems like a far-stretch, that is because it is, but so is casting a giant Tsukyomi on the moon so this isn't exactly not possible.

lol nice....but i thought that sasuke just wanted to destroy the leaf not just certain people
<~~

Chaos is the score upon which reality is written.~Henry Miller
Spoiler:
Fukk yo couches Nigga!!!Ban me muthafukkas do it you aint got the balls
Old 10-14-2009, 10:31 AM   #43
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

lol nice....but i thought that sasuke just wanted to destroy the leaf not just certain people

Right now it seems he just wants to be Madara's lap dog.

At least it made sense when he went after Itachi.
Old 10-14-2009, 12:58 PM   #44
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
Chunin

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom View Post

since when did naruto become a senju?
Old 10-14-2009, 01:03 PM   #45
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

This is how I see the possibilities.

Hidden Leaf=Senju+Uchiha

Uchiha pretty much never mingled outside there clan.

Senju on the other hand probably did mingle with other clans.

Most of the clans are resulted from Senju. Which is why you
don't see many people with the clan name of Senju.

Uchiha on the other hand has remained the Uchiha clan.
Old 10-14-2009, 11:29 PM   #46
Phenom
Chunin Exam Participant

Phenom is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine-TailedSage_Naruto View Post
since when did naruto become a senju?
Since Madara basically came out and said "Naruto your a Senju."? He didn't actually say that, but he implied it extremely strongly. At this point it isn't confirmed whether he is or isn't however he most likely is based on how the story is going.

At this point it does seem like Sasuke wants to attack all of the Leaf, but why would he think of Team 7 when he was fighting Killer Bee if he wanted to kill them? I think that at first he wanted revenge on the Leaf in general, still does maybe, but I'm hoping he realizes that doing that would put people through what happened to him which he shouldn't want to happen.
Old 10-15-2009, 04:57 PM   #47
Nemico
Chunin Exam Proctor

Nemico is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fan of Minato View Post
Yes, Lee will attack and there will be a fight with New Squad against Possibly Root.
I am almost positive of it.
If you look at the balance of the team:
Sakura-Heals, and needs to be there to give "message" to naruto.
Sai-Stealth
Kiba-Track
Lee-Strength.

I'm positive that Shika organized the team as well, there will probably be a "flash back" of him organizing the team.
Out of all the possibilities, Kishi picked this team because there will be a battle. Lee will fight mainly. Kiba will track Naruto. Sai will keep the root of their back, by avoiding the root with the help of his ink mice. He might fly them as well. Sakura will probably heal Lee, because he will be injured in his fight.
Kishi could have made some random team, if he wanted to just deliver the message to Naruto, he instead made it this team because there will be a task only this team can accomplish.

Makes me excited. I want to see Lee back in Action