Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 12-01-2013, 02:35 PM   #5381
placeinthesun16
Chunin

placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

Yeah, if naruto and hinata have children they'll either be blue hair or blond or a mixture of very light blue hair like konan. I would think his children would have to marry into the clan since as we've seen the clan doesn't just let their precious byakugan out of there home, we've seen them use the bird seal and as far as killing wielders of the byakugan to keep it safe, like when hizashis and hiashis father was easyly offering to have hizashi kill over hiashi if it meant protecting the byakugan, stealing byakugan eyes(usable) or a hyuga in the naruto world is more precious then diamonds I would believe. What ever the case am sure naruto would want to keep the bloodline pure and within in the leaf village, just a to precious millitary assist to loose to other family's or mix it to much. Am over thinking things thought now so lets not get into it.

yeah that's very true. I hope he atleast loves her back by now or atleast wants to be with her now. Seems to me he does going by his actions towards her it looks his leaning her way. Just gotta wait till the war ends to hear how he feels about her in words.

yeah of all the rookies that weve seen what there new abilities do, hinata is the only one we havent seen use her special technique, I guess it was beeing save till the end, hopefully a hinata and naruto combo was also being save till the end.
--------'-----'

I guess we do have long conversations, helps pass the time when you got nothing to do.

Also true naruto has always notice hinata more when there together and likes her more every time, since she was introduced in the chunnin exams were naruto says that "when ever he looks at her she looks away" proves that naruto has always notice her and being curious about her. Naruto has being dense to hinatas affections he has rarely had any except for hinata, he figure out why hinata acted and treated him differently till she confess, so now hell act on his feelings for her if he has them since now he knows hinata loves him.

Naruto is dense like i sed to affection and acts of love, for example Like when hinata gave him the cream he didnt know why and was curious why she was giving him it. Other cases were naruto shows lack of trusting or being use to kindness, affection and relationships. Has being when hinata offer him to let him copy, when hinata comforted him before his fight with neji, when he saw kurenai pregnant and thought she had eaten to much like choyi. Showing those signs is something that people develope from having a childhood such as narutos, so seems quite understandable to me why naruto didnt understand that hinata had feelings for him. People like naruto usually just crave attention no matter what sort even if its abusive like how sasuke and sakura use to treat him and still do, now that he understands hinata he'll diffenetly return her feelings. I believe since now he knows why she acted how she did with him he'll want more of the same. Hahaha what ever the case naruhina is in the making.

Last edited by placeinthesun16; 12-01-2013 at 02:53 PM.
placeinthesun16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 06:33 PM   #5382
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Either way im sure their kids would have some of their looks on whatever. Im not so sure if they would have to it might depend I mean there are still plenty of other Hyuga members keeping the byakugan safe and stuff so if Naruto's and Hinata's family doesn't quite do the same it might not be too much of a big deal. I don't know like I said I guess it all depends and stuff I do know clans like this have this sort of thing where you have to marry into the clan usually.

Yeah same here it would be really nice if he did. But yeah his actions I think have shown some of his feelings towards her and could lead to them being together. I know we will find out by the end either way I just hope there will be another moment between them before then.

Its true we haven't seen Hinata do to much so far but yeah her flash back and all that and showing her twin lions and stuff should be telling us that she will have a big moment where she also uses something amazing or at least does something amazing with her abilities just before this war is over especially with Naruto and they could for all we know use a combo move.

Yeah we do like to do this stuff to pass the time which is usually pretty nice.

And it does seem true with Naruto being curious with Hinata back then when he didn't know her all too well and at first he thought it was a little weird with some of the things she did but was also great full in a way. But yeah after Hinata's confession Naruto does feel more open to her and is always great full and happy with her with everything that has happened.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 07:29 AM   #5383
placeinthesun16
Chunin

placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Yeah your right. We won't even see their kids life or anything more then how they get together.

Yeah am expecting the same thing.

oh yeah I really wanna do see her kick ass with naruto, maybe even getting one good one on madara to top it of.

true that, I notice the same thing after hinatas confession naruto seem more open towards her and approaching, so theres definitely something gonna happen of romantic nature with them at the end, like marriage.
Old 12-03-2013, 11:39 AM   #5384
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Pretty much we might see them a little maybe even a little of what they do but not a whole lot.

Indeed that would be one of the most amazing moments of the story I do hope they both do something nice against him at least.

Yeah something should happen between them sooner or later and hopefully it will lead to all that.
Old 12-03-2013, 05:33 PM   #5385
placeinthesun16
Chunin

Yep, I hope we have some hinata involve in the manga soon, to me this story ain't as good as it is without her, it feels like skimming through a book or something till the good part, boring to read till the part I want to get to. Only thing keeping my interest so far is hinata, naruto and madara. So yeah hoping to see my heroine of the story in there soon. Then to reach the end of this war and finally(it just has to happen to make this story for me a success, selfish it is but i just need it) to have naruto and hinata get marry and start there family, thats my greatest reason I got hook and invested any of the amount of time I have into this story, which is my only story ive gotten involve in more then just reading it. So yup lets hope for the perfect naruhina ending. Its what makes the story any good anyways in my case. So yeaaah!
Old 12-03-2013, 05:55 PM   #5386
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Well its true it sucks there hasn't been any special moments between Naruto and Hinata for a while still but I have still enjoyed the battles that have happened lately for the most part I mean it was nice they all worked together to take down Obito at least and Hinata did help as well but yeah it would still be nice for her and Naruto to have something big going on sooner or later I know I get impatient with that at times. It would indeed be nice seeing our wonderful Hinata get some time to shine I mean it would make sense if she loves the main hero and they both get something big in the end at least.
Old 12-03-2013, 08:30 PM   #5387
placeinthesun16
Chunin

I guess.

though alot of stuff is boring , like some of those dramas that occur once in a while. Not to mention that ive only got into naruto about one year ago so am just digging it like it is to me dont got much sentimental value as a whole other then naruto and hinata. At first I didnt think much of the series till they got to hinata anyways.

the only character I was digging at first was naruto and thats why I stuck around, gave it a chance, see if it got better, then it got to hinata and I immediately started liking her, then I saw that hinata had a thing for naruto and I was like dam this is a interesting developement. So I started to like naruto and hinata together and wondering if they were gonna get together at the end of the story, cuz they just look so good and perfect for each other, besides they became my fave characters of the story immediately so I really wanted them to get together, plus the way they interacted in the beginning was adorable, specially in chapter 98, I was hook on the story completely after that and I just stuck on it to see if naruhina happen. Sure the story has had its good parts and all, but to me they were easyly forgetable moments for the most part except for. Neji vs hinata, naruto vs neji, naruto vs shukaku, naruto vs orochimaro(just both of them in it everyone else was lame there), pain vs leaf and naruto, and some events during the war, most of other stuff I hardly recall. So yeah pretty much now am just riding on naruto, hinata and naruhina to keep me on the naruverse.

so yeah am not interested on 80% or so of the story, I've read it 3 times, so to think of reading it a 4th time would be painful, when I only like, like 20% of it. The only way ill read it again full is if naruhina happens at the end.
Old 12-04-2013, 04:05 PM   #5388
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yeah there were some stuff in it i didn't care for as much as others but other then that I just enjoy it all other then NaruHina but yeah that is one of the things that really keeps me on as well but I do try to enjoy all the actions and stuff and I do pretty much enjoy just about all the fighting. But yeah I thought it was cute for a while with Hinata liking Naruto the way she does and wondered sometimes if those two would get together then when the confession came it got me really excited for it and after that I really hoped that they would get together.
Old 12-06-2013, 12:44 AM   #5389
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
Apprentice Genin

ThisIsMyNinjaWay saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Hope everyones been good haven't debated lately cause of their being nothing to really debate concerning the manga lately. Its been heavily focused on Obito/Madara and now just Madara but I can tell you aside from the pairing debate I can sense another death coming, if not another death then an almost death.

And as for a pairing moment, for some reason I sense a SasuSaku moment coming into play soon, that pair has been due for one. Whether it happens or not I'd hope at the end Kishi giving us a hint that it will, Damn you Sasuke stay on the good side for once!

Last edited by ThisIsMyNinjaWay; 12-06-2013 at 12:45 AM. Reason: Grammer
ThisIsMyNinjaWay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 11:14 AM   #5390
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Nice to see you here again we all missed you.^^ But yeah I haven't posted here as much most of the time cause its true we already discussed everything there is so far and its true there hasn't been much to discuss lately other then Hinata saying on wanting to be with Naruto forever every now and then and I think the last time she said that was when Shikamaru said he was gonna be Naruto's adviser.lol Its true lately its been on Obito and Madara luckily Obito is defeated and looks like he is about to kick the bucket soon. And there is supposed to be another major death soon im not sure if there will be other deaths besides that one but we will soon find out.

Im sure there will finally be some moments with some of these parings and yeah since Sasuke has been in action mode a lot im sure something will finally happen between him and Sakura soon hopefully. And same with Naruto and Hinata I really hope something finally happens with them again and not make the hand holding thing the last moment it was nice to see Hinata as well as everyone else help Naruto on taking out Obito but I do hope there will be another special moment with just her and Naruto.
Old 12-07-2013, 01:33 AM   #5391
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
Nice to see you here again we all missed you.^^ But yeah I haven't posted here as much most of the time cause its true we already discussed everything there is so far and its true there hasn't been much to discuss lately other then Hinata saying on wanting to be with Naruto forever every now and then and I think the last time she said that was when Shikamaru said he was gonna be Naruto's adviser.lol Its true lately its been on Obito and Madara luckily Obito is defeated and looks like he is about to kick the bucket soon. And there is supposed to be another major death soon im not sure if there will be other deaths besides that one but we will soon find out.

Im sure there will finally be some moments with some of these parings and yeah since Sasuke has been in action mode a lot im sure something will finally happen between him and Sakura soon hopefully. And same with Naruto and Hinata I really hope something finally happens with them again and not make the hand holding thing the last moment it was nice to see Hinata as well as everyone else help Naruto on taking out Obito but I do hope there will be another special moment with just her and Naruto.

I know right?! The fangirl shipping me has been anticipating a chapter involving SasuSaku or NaruHina. INTERACTIONS!!!!! I feed off that stuff, that's my favorite part about anime itself ya know? Itss the character interaction love-like or not. That's why I like Naruto & Sakura as friends and love their moments together, but I just don't consider them love moments and if so before Hinata's confession then I consider them 1 sided moments.

I do however consider NaruSaku to be cute, however Sakura being stuck on Sasuke and never really had those feelings for Naruto to begin with turns me off with them, & as shippuden goes on I do consider Sakura giving Naruto the acknowledgement he always deserved from her and a look at him in a different perspective with Sasuke not around, it furthered their bond rather then made it a love novel! PLUS the main reason is Hinata, the only girl who saw Naruto for who he was from the beginning, if that doesn't foreshadow NaruHina idk what does!

Sasuke being gone for so long coming back unknowingly to stay good or not has me on the edge of my seat, like when Madara asked Sasuke to join forces with him my heart sunk to the pit of my stomach. I can just sense some sort of closure with them will happen, how, when, why and what??? Idk. But I feel there are just so many characters involved with this manga and this battle that its going to take a while for interactions to happen as fast as we want them to.

Old 12-07-2013, 11:16 AM   #5392
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMyNinjaWay View Post
I know right?! The fangirl shipping me has been anticipating a chapter involving SasuSaku or NaruHina. INTERACTIONS!!!!! I feed off that stuff, that's my favorite part about anime itself ya know? Itss the character interaction love-like or not. That's why I like Naruto & Sakura as friends and love their moments together, but I just don't consider them love moments and if so before Hinata's confession then I consider them 1 sided moments.

I do however consider NaruSaku to be cute, however Sakura being stuck on Sasuke and never really had those feelings for Naruto to begin with turns me off with them, & as shippuden goes on I do consider Sakura giving Naruto the acknowledgement he always deserved from her and a look at him in a different perspective with Sasuke not around, it furthered their bond rather then made it a love novel! PLUS the main reason is Hinata, the only girl who saw Naruto for who he was from the beginning, if that doesn't foreshadow NaruHina idk what does!

Sasuke being gone for so long coming back unknowingly to stay good or not has me on the edge of my seat, like when Madara asked Sasuke to join forces with him my heart sunk to the pit of my stomach. I can just sense some sort of closure with them will happen, how, when, why and what??? Idk. But I feel there are just so many characters involved with this manga and this battle that its going to take a while for interactions to happen as fast as we want them to.
Yeah thats one of the big things that has me going lately besides the battles they are on and also how close they are to the end of the series. But yeah ive been expecting either paring to happen for a while and figured it would happen sooner or later and with them dealing with Madara I figure there would be some romantic scenes involved at some point. But yeah this has been one of my favorite stuff through out this series myself and hope there will be another good moment with them soon. Its true the moment with Naruto and Sakura as good friends and all through the series has been really nice but it is true as we've been saying there has not been any big romance between them since Naruto's crush has been just mostly a goofy childhood crush and Sakura has cared for Naruto but never any romantic feelings for him.

I won't deny that NaruSaku is a cute couple I just hate the thought of it happening after all the big moments thats happened between Naruto and Hinata it would just make that all go to waste plus with Naruto's feelings growing more deep for Hinata as you can pretty much tell I would find it hard to believe he would still just choose Sakura in the end all cause of his ridiculous crush for her.>.< But yeah I agree it seemed to be mostly on Sakura thinking better of Naruto after they got to be around each other more and she does acknowledge him a lot although she hasn't been always great with him at times and I do find it ridiculous that some people think that Sakura punches him out of tough love or something I mean if that were true then wouldn't she do that with Sasuke since she has loved him? But anyways its true Hinata was put on there to love Naruto for a reason its true she was the first to see Naruto for more then just a monster unlike everyone else and she loved him for him not just cause of his looks or whatever its way more about Naruto that she loves also cause he has helped made her stronger same with Neji and it feels all that could help lead to something between them sooner or later.

Yeah I know what you mean there are stuff going on that has me a little on the nervous side at times wondering whats gonna happen im not sure if Sasuke is gonna still be on the bad side or not I do know there is the final fight between him and Naruto just hopefully it won't be a fight to the death or anything. But yeah kinda makes you wonder between Sasuke and Madara I know Sasuke rejected him but you still never know. Well we know the manga is on its final phase of the story so there are reasons for whats going on now and its true everyone is now on the side of battle joining and you never know whats to come from here.
Old 12-07-2013, 05:36 PM   #5393
placeinthesun16
Chunin

Nice to see you again, thiisismyninjaway.

I for my part think sasuke will stay good, so far ive just seen him want to get this war over with as quickly as possible, even if he has to be a little bit brutal.

for narusaku, heck narusaku would have never even being anything if sakura had not being place in narutos team, sakura would had, had not even giving naruto a chance to get to know him better. In the end if naruto had not being put on sakuras team he would have had lost his crush on her. Either way any other team would have had being better for nauto then the one he got. Eventually hinata being the first one to want to be with or befriend naruto she would eventually had gotten with naruto and would had lead to naruhina in any case in the end.

being this and unchangeable universe. We have to see em as it is. So anyways narusaku never was gonna happen because as oppose to naruhina sakura never gave naruto a chance to want to know him better or even want to be with him, eventually sakura was stuck with naruto so she got to know him better despite that sakura never felt anything romantic for naruto, the only feelings ive seen she develope is respect for him as a ninja. While naruto to hinata has gotten to know her better as a person and a ninja, and has acknowledge her in both aspects, not to mention never has he claim to dislike hinata romantically. Well the way kishi made his story it was clear naruhina was gonna happen.

as for deaths I dont know who would die, the only ides is either guy or kakashi, hopefully not guy his the best of the senseis, someone that really cared and really got involve on his students success.

I think also that the sasusaku build up will happen around this chapters and the naruhina comfirmation given, or what ever just gotta wait till the war ends for naruhina to happen just like hinata sed. Plus sakura has proven her endless love for sasuke just like hinata for naruto, so I really want sasuke to chill and give sakura the love shes being wanting from him. I think it will happen, we all know sasuke care for sakura before and never rejected her confession, because at that time he was on a path of vengeance, so if he had feelings for sakura he was not gonna return them. Is sasuke didnt reject sakuras confession is because kishi was gonna make it happen eventually I believe so.

40-50 chapters left and under 10 months to go for manga to end I hope thats it.
Old 12-07-2013, 06:13 PM   #5394
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Perhaps Sasuke is good its just uncertain at times and you never know whats gonna happen.

Its true if Naruto and Sakura had not been on the same team it would have totally been different between them I know they would probably never had any of the big moments they had. Sakura probably would have had some respect for Naruto at some point but probably not the type of special friendship bond that they've had for each other. And yeah I wouldn't be surprised of Naruto lost his crush for her perhaps much sooner since he wouldn't be around her so much.

And agree I just don't see NaruSaku happening I mean there is a reason for all thats happened especially between whats happened with Naruto and Hinata and also Sakura's love for Sasuke despite Sasuke being a villain and all and its true even though Naruto and her have been good friends and have a big bond Sakura has never shown anything romantic to Naruto even now. And yeah Naruto to Hinata has at least grown feelings for her after her confession and knowing her more and its true has never rejected her so its very possible for him to love her sometime in the end.

Im not sure how the deaths will go but as for Kakashi and Gai yeah I could see perhaps even both of them dieing I mean yeah it would really suck if they did since they were very good senseis and all its just it would make sense in their cases especially with Kakashi. And as for Gai I can see him sacrificing himself using 8 inner gates which we know kills anyone using all 8 of them and im sure we would at some point see that since we at least already seen up to 7 open.

But yeah something should happen for SasuSaku and NaruHina at some point whether its in the rest of this final battles or after it or whatever. It does seem possible in a way for Sasuke to end up loving Sakura at some point I mean it is true he has seem to show that he cares for her in the past and also true never rejected her feelings either.

And as far as to how many chapters are left I think there is actually less then 30 chapters left especially if its ending in July at the latest or perhaps even sooner I mean there isn't a lot left since the only main concerns left are Madara, the Ten Tails and Sasuke so there isn't a lot left plus as said before it was also said it would go up to 680+ so by now we only have just a little over 20 chapters left maybe just a little under 30 depending on what chapter it ends.
Old 12-07-2013, 07:17 PM   #5395
placeinthesun16
Chunin

Yeah,

I guess for the story if its only 30-20 chapters left, then the only thing left to do would have to wrap things up on the remaining war issues, sasuke, ten tails(tail beasts) and madara. Then in the very end just wrap up the ending after the war.

on a side note everyone in the story except for naruto and hinata are 17 and 18. Naruto and hinata are still 16. They growing up, so hopefully woill get to see them all as adults. Not that it matters but another thing both kushina and hinata have in common is that they are both babes, the good kind. Naruto sed kushina was a babe, hinata is a babe, kushina sed for naruto to look for someone like her, so there you go its hinata. Haha am just joking. Good thing this story is almost over, so yeah if 20 chapters are left is understandable, 10 chapters or 15 to wrap up the war and 5 or 10 to wrap up the end of the war. Depending on how each arc per say takes.
Old 12-07-2013, 07:37 PM   #5396
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

That is what was said from Kishi at least didn't say how many chapters was left though but we know there shouldn't be a lot.

Hmm well if that is true then Naruto is only a day away from being 17 since tomorrow for them its his birthday so yeah they all are pretty close to being adults at least. Hah hah good one on the babe thing. And agree its nice to see the story almost done so we can finally see how it ends soon. Im sure for the fight with Madara and all will probably be some where over 10 chapters if so shouldn't be a lot over that and as for the fight between Naruto and Sasuke I would say maybe between 5 and 10 chapters long shouldn't be any longer then that in fact I don't see it even quite up to 10 chapters maybe close to it but thats it.
Old 12-10-2013, 01:25 AM   #5397
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
Apprentice Genin

Yeah, I hear what you guys are saying.

As far as deaths go, since Neji is gone, I can imagine something changing on Gai's team, whether Sai joins them [I hope.. SORRY SAI! HUGE original Team 7 fan..] And its possible Neji might come back which part of me would rather him stay dead and another part wants him alive again because.. if they don't keep him dead it basically makes what happened between Naruto/Hinata a slap in the face and it being all serious as it was would just be a slap in a face for Neji who was noble and selfless enough to do what he did.

I hate to say it but I've always looked at Sai JUST as a replacement.. He will heartedly always be part of Team 7 since hes gone through so much with them but in the end Sai was there to replace Sasuke, I am hoping Sasuke will return and become part of Team 7 again. But it doesn't mean I want Sai out the picture. I did like seeing Sasuke use 1 of Sai's bird showed some communication between new member/old member ya know? Despite Sai's doubts on Sasuke's loyalty its good to have known some sort of talk they had to get him on 1 of Sai's bird, basically breaking down the awkward 4th wall lol.

And as far as SasuSaku goes, the only thing that would block them from possibly happen is Karin -_- I don't hate her, shes just 1 of my least favorite characters. I prefer her with Suigetsu because I can see a relationship being built upon what they do to eachother. I've seen it before. She I don't find a threat to SasuSaku, the only reason why shes even any sort of worry is because shes that other option if Sasuke decided to stay bad and want to continue his clan. And its sad I can see both ways happening but I'm hoping that Kishi doesn't let him go with nutjob. Cause there will be some sort of closure for SasuSaku, and I am wanting it so bad, sorry to say even more then NaruHina right now because NaruHina has had its big moment [Which I want more moments of..] But the next one I would love for SasuSaku just for some sort of confirmation to sooth the SasuSaku famgirl in me.

Last edited by ThisIsMyNinjaWay; 12-10-2013 at 01:27 AM. Reason: Mispell
ThisIsMyNinjaWay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 05:19 AM   #5398
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Im sure the deaths will be someone else just not really sure which ones yet. And true there could be a possibility of Sai dieing as well some seem to think that especially after the last chapter but we'll see. There could indeed be a chance for Neji to come back if Obito used to jutsu to do so though he did already used it to bring Madara back so unless he actually able to do it one more time there is no way that could happen and I doubt Madara will become nice enough to do that himself. And I agree that him being brought back would almost seem pointless after the big sacrifice he made for Naruto and Hinata and its true he seemed to die for both of them knowing that them being together would be a great thing and it did help them have a strong moment together as well so yeah it would be kinda a slap in the face in a way if he was brought back.

I thought Sai was a decent character for the most part and would think it would suck if he died but yeah that was pretty much mostly the idea of him being around I mean there had to be a replacement for Sasuke so Sai was it. It would be nice if Sasuke did indeed returned to both the village and team 7 and they would be happy together again. And yeah it was nice that Sasuke got help from Sai even though he knows there could be something going on with Sasuke.

Its true Karin is pretty much the only one to worry on getting in the way of the SasuSaku paring. But yeah for most part I just don't see it happening I mean her thing for Sasuke was for the most part comedy moments and as we have been saying like most other girls her thing for Sasuke is like a high school fan girl thing unlike Sakura's well at least with how Sakura is with Sasuke now not that she wasn't the same in the beginning but you get what I mean.lol I do agree on the possibility of Karin and Suigetsu on being a couple and do seem to make a perfect paring in the end. It indeed hard to tell though on how it could all go down with the parings and until we see them happening we have no way of knowing on whether or not SasuSaku will happen cause right now we don't know what will happen between those two. Im sure there will be a moment with them sooner or later same with NaruHina which I am really hoping to happen its true there was a big moment with them at least but still I really would like there to be at least another one soon im sure there will be but you never know.
Old 12-10-2013, 09:24 PM   #5399
placeinthesun16
Chunin

My personal favorite pairing and only is naruhina(naruto and hinata). But even though I prefer naruhina above any other pairing and the only pairing I will ever ship, story wise I have always felt that it was gonna happen and hopefully ill be right.

I have always thought kishimoto was heading towards a naruhina and sasusaku ending, yes it seem like things might of not head there at some points but all romances in stories always have alot of drama and suspense ect. So it seems reasonable to me why all the events in the pairings went the way they did. I personally ship naruhina because I felt that it was gonna happen eventually, ive seen other possible pairings in other animes but ive never ship them cuz I see that they wont happen. So far ive been right on most pairings happening and which not happening, so hopefully ill be right again on this one. It just has to happen, but ill just trust hinata on her words on 573, besides she never goes back on her word .

Everyone likes things for different reasons and thats fine but for me as ive sed many times the only reason I really truely like naruto magna is because of naruhina so I really want it to happen.

Last edited by placeinthesun16; 12-10-2013 at 09:33 PM.
placeinthesun16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 12:47 PM   #5400
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Thats pretty much my favorite one as well I don't really care on how the other parings go as long as NaruHina happens. Indeed hopefully the paring that we think is gonna happens will happen.

Its true when you look back on all that a lot of times he has seemed to plan those two parings in his own way and its true there are moments that make it all look questionable at times but im sure for a good reason. Well I have no doubts for the most part on the paring happening especially now after all thats happened and yeah from the words Hinata said you can trust for the most part on it happening hopefully it will.

Well its fine on how each of us like it I mean we all have our reasons for liking stuff.

Tags
debating, naruhina, narusaku, pairings, sasusaku