Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 05-29-2011, 11:52 PM   #3701
Biggs Darklighter
Chunin Exam Participant

Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by bthug View Post
No pairings or hints would suck, he should just make Naruto and Sakura a couple, its absolutely perfect IMO

The two have shared more between each other then any character, even more then Naruto and either sasuke, jiriya, kakashi, kushina, Minato.

I am really sorry. No pairings or hints is bad in your own opinion, and would not be a bad idea in my opinion.

During the timeskip, Naruto spent 2 1/2 years together with Jiraiya training. Saying that Sakura has spent more manga panel time than Jiraiya or Kakashi is just wrong. As for Kakashi, give me a break....Kakashi has been the team 7 jonin from day one and you are trying to tell me that she has more time and experience around Naruto than Kakashi. If anyone knows our orange suited hero and his quirks its Kakashi.

Last edited by Biggs Darklighter; 05-29-2011 at 11:56 PM.
Biggs Darklighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 09:20 AM   #3702
bthug
Apprentice Genin

bthug has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra

Well I did say IMO..........and I meant Naruto and Sakura go through more on the same level as compared to others.....yea kakashi knows more about Naruto, just cause kakashi is wise and expreinced.....idk its hard to explain
Old 06-02-2011, 03:55 PM   #3703
Realnaruto78
Academy Graduate

Realnaruto78 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I like NaruSaku because personally, you can tell that Sakura loves Naruto or Naruto atleast has some feelings for Sakura.

NaruSaku for the win.

Rebecca Black was here
Realnaruto78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 06:27 PM   #3704
Reduchiha7
Freshmen Academy Student

Location: Akatsuki Hideout, Hot Pocket in oven, riding Kisame's Sharks with Tobi
Reduchiha7 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sasusaku. Look, I know what you think. Sasuke hates Sakura. Well, you're wrong, even if you're talking about shippuden. The first time Sakura and Naruto meet Sasuke in 2 years, isn't it a coincidence Sasuke DIDN'T even touch Sakura??? Naruto even said he wants Sasuke to be with Sakura in the chapter Sakura's confession. So there. Sasusaku will happen, leaving Naruhina to be together as well.
Reduchiha7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 10:51 AM   #3705
king kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

i don't think sasusaku will happen he did try to kill her twice the only reason he missed is because he overused his sharingan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
king kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 03:07 PM   #3706
medlnic15
Chunin Exam Proctor

medlnic15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!medlnic15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to medlnic15

^ pretty much but i am a naruhina lover. but narusaku will most likely happen. i am ok with that though, naruto will be happy atleast ^_^
:::::::::::::::
':::::::::::::'
':::::::::'
':::::'
':'
medlnic15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 03:08 PM   #3707
medlnic15
Chunin Exam Proctor

medlnic15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!medlnic15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to medlnic15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reduchiha7 View Post
Sasusaku. Look, I know what you think. Sasuke hates Sakura. Well, you're wrong, even if you're talking about shippuden. The first time Sakura and Naruto meet Sasuke in 2 years, isn't it a coincidence Sasuke DIDN'T even touch Sakura??? Naruto even said he wants Sasuke to be with Sakura in the chapter Sakura's confession. So there. Sasusaku will happen, leaving Naruhina to be together as well.

yay naruhina
:::::::::::::::
':::::::::::::'
':::::::::'
':::::'
':'
medlnic15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 04:44 PM   #3708
LiLipOp
Apprentice Genin

LiLipOp is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by medlnic15 View Post
^ pretty much but i am a naruhina lover. but narusaku will most likely happen. i am ok with that though, naruto will be happy atleast ^_^
respect! first time I see a naruhina fan thinking about how naruto would feel

Every single one of us has a fanged beast hidden within the depths of our minds. But if the monster can be tamed, reigned in with the strength of your will, it can become a magnificent power.. And can even make your dreams reality.
LiLipOp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 02:04 AM   #3709
AgentShayd
Leader of the Demon Wolves
A title awarded to one who has become the Member of the Month of March and a great peapod neighbor

AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

-___- Naruto and Hinata only! Sakura needs Sasuke... even of he is a jerk

Veterinary Technician Friesian Horse Lover

Proud German Shepherd and Pitbull mom!

The Hellion Chronicles: Blood Curse of the Gemini Chapters One and Two release date:
Easter Sunday April 20th2014
"Sometimes bonds by blood are fatal."
AgentShayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 03:56 PM   #3710
Merechan
Chunin Exam Participant

Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

*flails* NaruSasu!!

NaruSaku - Sakura is still in love with Sasuke, and only thinks of Naruto as a brother. Naruto's had a crush on her since... forever, and he really cares about her, but he doesn't need her.
NaruHina - Like NaruSaku, it's unrequited. Naruto hasn't even given any extra thought to Hinata's love confession back during Pein's invasion.
SasuSaku - Another unrequited love. He finds her annoying. Plus she's way too obsessive over him to be able to have a healthy relationship. There's also the issue that Sasuke is not interested in women.
SasuHina - They've never met. They aren't compatible.

NaruSasu makes sense. Naruto's obsession with Sasuke clearly goes beyond normal friendship. As for Sasuke... Naruto's the only person that he ever cared about.
I could go on, but I'll leave it at that.

▲ ▲

hufflepuff

Merechan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 10:38 PM   #3711
Ninjasummer
Apprentice Genin

Ninjasummer saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

THIS IS HOW I SEE IT
Naruhina- adorable, but unrealistic. Hinata loves Naruto, but he doesn't return love or much else besides a little friendship.
SasuSaku- He tried to kill her. She had a school girl crush because she thinks he is cute. There isn't really a SasuSaku. Sorry :/
NaruSaku- actually somewhat possible. Naruto has always liked Sakura and cared deeply for her. If their emotions are romantic and not the brother-sister type, they could be together. KEY WORD=IF
NaruSasu- I didn't forget about you guys! Yeah, it's not happening.
Ino and Sasuke- just like SasuSaku, but based on rivarly. NO.
Lee and Sakura- not going to happen. Lee accepts this, too.
Hinata and Neji- I'm not for the whole incest thing, but it's acceptable in the Japanese culture in Naruto. This is the most probable pairing because of the Byakugan. How else would that get passed down through generations? Sorry NaruHina fans...
Ninjasummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 10:42 PM   #3712
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Naruhina has to happen

For those who dont know IM AM MALE NOT FEMALE

Vermillion rage 7 is who i b, jus with a different identity

Storm 3 Best
1:Konan
2:Yagura
3:Kabuto

I'll be gone for awhile sadly
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I dont know when I'll return
Kyo Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 10:57 PM   #3713
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

I don't think Sakura was bluffing when she told Naruto her feelings. I go for NaruSaku

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 08:35 AM   #3714
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

i doubt it

For those who dont know IM AM MALE NOT FEMALE

Vermillion rage 7 is who i b, jus with a different identity

Storm 3 Best
1:Konan
2:Yagura
3:Kabuto

I'll be gone for awhile sadly
I dont know when I'll return
Kyo Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 10:12 AM   #3715
Concerned
Freshmen Academy Student

Concerned is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Well when she told Naruto her feelings she did blush, you can't fake something like that and it didn't feel fake, but when she tried to say she didn't love sasuke anymore that seemed fake.
Concerned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 07:49 PM   #3716
Graceland
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In that little box, under the bridge, closest to you.
Graceland saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Graceland saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Well, imo., i think the blush was all about being embarrased (Spell'd?), of having to lie to Naruto / use the feelings Sai told her he had for her in the way she did.

Also, i think Sasuke and Sakura will get together when (IF) he comes back to Konoha, even though he tried to kill her some times, tho. imo., if he ACTUALLY wanted to kill her, i think he would've done it by now.

About the hug after he returned from fighting Pain, i see it as a somewhat Friendly / Relation-Like "I'm glad you're okay" hug. And with Hinata staying behind, is explainable, by the way she is for a person. She's overly shy, especially when it comes to Naruto, which is why i think she didn't go and hug him / told Sakura to get off + it would proberly be inappropriate too, as she didn't recieve an answer at that point.
And i think, the reason he havn't replied yet is that, he's not really been around her, he's proberly had alot on his mind too, tho., i do believe he's thought of it quite abit.

And, in 539 / 540, Sakura gets a loveletter from someone unknown, and she kindly declines, and tells him she loves someone else. That guy then tells her, that he must be some great guy, since SHE's in love with him, then she thinks of Sasuke, with a, imo, depressing look that might be saying "Where are you now?".
(Is she still in love with Sasuke? It seems like it imo.)

I'm hoping for a SasuSaku + NaruHina ending Tho., if Naruto picks Sakura, i wouldn't mind either, as long as they can prove they're cute together aswell, haha
(If NaruSaku happens, i hope Sasuke dies alone with the "Forever Alone" face... I HAAAAATE HIM! Grr!)
Graceland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 07:53 PM   #3717
RyomaKoujou
Genin

RyomaKoujou saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merechan View Post
*flails* NaruSasu!!

NaruSaku - Sakura is still in love with Sasuke, and only thinks of Naruto as a brother. Naruto's had a crush on her since... forever, and he really cares about her, but he doesn't need her.
NaruHina - Like NaruSaku, it's unrequited. Naruto hasn't even given any extra thought to Hinata's love confession back during Pein's invasion.
SasuSaku - Another unrequited love. He finds her annoying. Plus she's way too obsessive over him to be able to have a healthy relationship. There's also the issue that Sasuke is not interested in women.
SasuHina - They've never met. They aren't compatible.

NaruSasu makes sense. Naruto's obsession with Sasuke clearly goes beyond normal friendship. As for Sasuke... Naruto's the only person that he ever cared about.
I could go on, but I'll leave it at that.
I concur. Its the whole Kingdom Hearts RikuSora thing. Naruto has definate obsession with Sasuke that crosses the friendship line. It's definately clear that there is some feelings there, even if one or both doesn't know it themselves.
After shedding a thousand tears,
Yesterday's sorrow constantly nears.
And while the moon still shines blue,
By dawn, it will turn to scarlet hue."

If you want a spam free fighting partner for Storm 2, or just a good match.

PSN: RyomaKoujou

Proud to be Gay

PLATINUM BABY!!
RyomaKoujou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 08:34 PM   #3718
Ninjasummer
Apprentice Genin

Ninjasummer saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reduchiha7 View Post
No. Sasuke has literally no interest in girls. Even if he did, Sakura is to obsessed to actually have a healthy relationship with Sasuke. Sakura loves who she thinks Sasuke is. Sasuke is cold, heartless, revenge-driven monster. I'm pretty sure that<<< is not what Sakura loves. Naruto loves Sakura, and just wants her to be happy. Even if Sakura is taken, Naruto isn't any more likely to end up with a girl he's barely ever interacted with. He hasn't even given her confession a second thought. He doesn't like her like that.
Ninjasummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 11:33 PM   #3719
Graceland
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In that little box, under the bridge, closest to you.
Graceland saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Graceland saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

@Ninjasummer

Well, tbh. dude, we don't actually know wether Naruto likes Sakura as a sister / best friend-ish or actually is in love with her still (I believe the first thing, tho., it's normal proberly, as im a NaruHina fan, oh well, back on subject), nor do we 100% know if Sakura is still in love with Sasuke (Tho., it seems that way after reading Ch: 539/540). Also, i would say that "Amount of Screen-time << Quality of that Screen-Time", also, in the manga atm., there have merely been anything with the girls as of yet, except for the bit i wrote in my last post in here NO ONE knows if he thought of it or not, we're just jumping conclusions right now. Naruto's mind isnt being shown at all really (Following the Anime.. The manga showed that NARUTO lacks confidence in HIMSELF, tho., he got that worked over.)

I would say, as of a current, the majority of the fanbase are jumping conclusions of both pairings, yet we know nothing about their inner-thoughts or such (With we, i mean myself too ya know). So right now... WE SHALL WATCH THEM EPISODES HAPPEN! Muahaha... Wait... I'm not evil, nor is the episodes a bad thing ... T_T
Graceland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 11:27 PM   #3720
sadbuttrue93
Apprentice Genin

sadbuttrue93 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by graceland View Post
@ninjasummer

well, tbh. Dude, we don't actually know wether naruto likes sakura as a sister / best friend-ish or actually is in love with her still (i believe the first thing, tho., it's normal proberly, as im a naruhina fan, oh well, back on subject), nor do we 100% know if sakura is still in love with sasuke (tho., it seems that way after reading ch: 539/540). Also, i would say that "amount of screen-time << quality of that screen-time", also, in the manga atm., there have merely been anything with the girls as of yet, except for the bit i wrote in my last post in here no one knows if he thought of it or not, we're just jumping conclusions right now. Naruto's mind isnt being shown at all really (following the anime.. The manga showed that naruto lacks confidence in himself, tho., he got that worked over.)

i would say, as of a current, the majority of the fanbase are jumping conclusions of both pairings, yet we know nothing about their inner-thoughts or such (with we, i mean myself too ya know). So right now... We shall watch them episodes happen! Muahaha... Wait... I'm not evil, nor is the episodes a bad thing ... T_t
omgz naruhina!!!!!!!!! They're soooo cute!!!!!! They should be together bcuz it would be adorable<33
sadbuttrue93 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
debating, naruhina, narusaku, pairings, sasusaku