Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 10-19-2009, 01:20 AM   #281
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

pretty much, Itachi was the one he has truly admired/loved & hated, I think

I am The Ace of The Universe

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
HokageSoulReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 01:25 AM   #282
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

did sasuke hate killing his brother,or did itachi die becuase of sharingan over use

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 01:32 AM   #283
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper

neither, actually....

Spoiler:
he died of the sickness he had, although maybe he got it form overusing Sharingan, so......

I am The Ace of The Universe

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
HokageSoulReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 01:45 AM   #284
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

so wat happened? lol

nvm off topic waits for renewed debate

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Old 10-19-2009, 02:06 AM   #285
makaveli575
Genin

makaveli575 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelisaArtemis View Post
Second Point: Naruto asked Katsuyu about the situation because he does NOT have any conciousness when he turn to fourth tail and above. Its normal if he remember what happened right BEFORE he goes kyuubi just like how people will remember what happened right before they got hit on the head and goes unconsious. Remember people, when Naruto have his hands stabbed to the ground, he wasn't in Sage mode anymore, nor was he in Sage mode right after Kyuubi-mode since he's too weak to even collect the nature chakra which is necessary therefore theres absolutely no reason why he would know what happened other than what he can get from his working senses which is no different than normal human at that time.

I don't know if you have ever been knocked unconscious but I know first hand from my boxing days and you don't really remember anything. When you wake up your all disoriented, you don't know where you are or what your doing and it's also very common to not really remember much of anything of that day.

Actually he was in Sage Mode right after coming out of Kyuubi mode so your wrong there.
makaveli575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 02:08 AM   #286
Bacon

Awards Showcase

im lost, so he doesnt really remeber anything?

Quote:

Old 10-19-2009, 02:11 AM   #287
makaveli575
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacon_army17 View Post
im lost, so he doesnt really remeber anything?
We don't really know is all I'm saying . I personally wouldn't be surprised if that was the case, I see the Hinata confession as character development nothing more but thats just imo.
Old 10-19-2009, 02:11 AM   #288
MelisaArtemis
Chunin Exam Participant

MelisaArtemis is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think Sasuke is a person with 1 track mind, he basically fails in double-jobbing if thats what how you want to put it, not a good thing when you have more than 1 objective that are equally important. what he SHOULD HAVE done is to do both at the same time: Training to become stronger WHILE finding someone to spend his life with, heck it might even works better since by having someone important for you, you'll be more motivated to get stronger to protect them.

Instead, his whole life was devoted to vengeance against Itachi, its practically his entire reason for existence. The problem is this: Granted he was SUPPOSED to have another goal of reviving his clan, he's pretty clueless on how to do it. With Itachi gone, he don't have anything else to work for. Thats why he's sticking to what he knows how to do best: taking vengeance against someone else, thats what Madara was using to manipulate him to make vengeance over Konoha.
MelisaArtemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 02:13 AM   #289
Bacon

Awards Showcase

lol sasuke is sad and yes, i aree hinata;s confession is character devolopment only xD

Quote:

Old 10-19-2009, 02:28 AM   #290
MelisaArtemis
Chunin Exam Participant

MelisaArtemis is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by makaveli575 View Post
I don't know if you have ever been knocked unconscious but I know first hand from my boxing days and you don't really remember anything. When you wake up your all disoriented, you don't know where you are or what your doing and it's also very common to not really remember much of anything of that day.
Actually, yes. I do Jiujitsu for a while so... yes, I do know how it feels to get knocked unconcious (Friggin sensei landed me on my head, thank god for the mattress otherwise I won't be posting here now)

Quote:
Actually he was in Sage Mode right after coming out of Kyuubi mode so your wrong there.
Fair enough, kinda missed it there. I stand corrected. He does express gratitude and relief when he cries afterward but even then, he never really address Hinata's feeling afterward. after more than a few chapter without any mention of it, I'll have to assume that he was glad that EVERYONE survive, not only Hinata in specifically.

Last edited by MelisaArtemis; 10-19-2009 at 02:34 AM.
MelisaArtemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 02:45 AM   #291
Bacon

Awards Showcase

i have to agree, and im glad he got a hug from sakura ^^

Quote:

Old 10-19-2009, 05:44 AM   #292
Froot
Genin

Froot is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Huh? Where's the debating?

Ah, well. You guys are doing a great job!

I'm... So proud to be NaruSaku
Froot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 09:14 AM   #293
TwilightLink20xx
Genin Elite

TwilightLink20xx is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hey guys, as much as I'd love to talk about the Off-Topic subject you all chose, let's not spam up the debate thread unless we're debating. If you want to talk this stuff, there's the other boards on the forum as well as the Alliance and Pairing Peace threads.

Anyways, back to the debates!

(Red - Death of Me)

Proud Suporter of NaruSaku, SasuKarin and Sasuke X Nobody.

NaruSaku, SasuSaku or NaruHina that likes to debate?

Join us in:

TwilightLink20xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 10:39 AM   #294
Bacon

Awards Showcase

twilight our pals cc &zing rsa arent on ^^
so we had no challengers
my apologies

Quote:

Old 10-19-2009, 10:53 AM   #295
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Not much of a debate unless the opposing teams are online. That or those who want to debate can't because they've run out of things to say.

Vocaloid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 10:55 AM   #296
Bacon

Awards Showcase

yup, but there thousands at this site ofc there wil be more ^^

Quote:

Old 10-19-2009, 11:08 AM   #297
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

I can try and debate for NH/SS's side, but everything's already been said and proven against...

Vocaloid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 11:23 AM   #298
Bacon

Awards Showcase

lol xD where the 100 sasusaku fans i heard of, lets slaughter their ranks ><

Quote:

Old 10-19-2009, 11:39 AM   #299
makaveli575
Genin

I'm sure as soon as something new happens in the Manga they will show up .
Old 10-19-2009, 11:41 AM   #300
Bacon

Awards Showcase

lol to apologize when narusaku becomes truth

Quote:

Tags
debating, naruhina, narusaku, pairings, sasusaku