Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-28-2009, 06:40 PM   #2781
azmerk
Chunin Exam Participant
 
azmerk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: If I tell you Ill have to kill you!!!
Posts: 765
Rep Power: 9
azmerk is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

O.o how exactly are you lazy fire? I know its off topic..but its only for a sec.
__________________
--->I bow to no man!!<---
NaruSaku


"I did nothing, the pavement was his enemy!!!"
"Takes an idiot to do cool things,thats why there cool"
Forum Crematorium!! You post it We'll roast it!!
Nano Machine Crusnik 02 power output 40% Activate!!

My Family Forum!!
Spoiler:

Little sisters:Firegirl,Major_red, Flamie_chan
My partners in crime
azmerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 06:42 PM   #2782
Amani
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Amani's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow <3
Posts: 603
Rep Power: 9
Amani is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiago-kun View Post
I agree, you can't control love. Deciding to like someone because that person is cute or makes you feel good is one thing. To trully Love someone is a complete other deal. But people won't be able to understand it until they have felt it themselves.
Indeed, very true. It takes real relation to be able to understand love.
__________________
If I were the rain, could I connect with someone's heart, as the rain can unite the eternally separated earth and sky?
(/_
(^-\) ART IS A BANG! HM!
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Deidara.
Amani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 06:46 PM   #2783
flamie_chan
Chunin
 
flamie_chan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: In a place I fail to mention...
Posts: 1,005
Rep Power: 0
flamie_chan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amani View Post
No, actually. I completely disagree. The feelings of love a person has is sometimes ENTIRELY uncontrollable. Sure, I admit-- you can control some of it, but most of it is out of your hands.

Haven't you read Romeo & Juliet, or some romance books? Seen some romance movies? It's the concept of forbidden love. Do you honestly think that Juliet WANTED to fall in love with Romeo? Of course not! Their love is complicated, and their two families HATE one another. It's completely and utterly inconvenient, dangerous, and she SHOULDN'T love him. But she does.

Sometimes, people fall in love with someone, despite knowing that they're going to suffer for it because they can't stop themselves from falling in love. Look at Naruto, for example. He fell in love with Sakura, despite knowing that she loves/loved Sasuke, and he still continues to do so, even if she might not reciprocate his feelings. What does this tell you?

What do you think people do? Sign some kind of a contract when they fall in love with someone? You think they get to actually choose? Hell, some people might even fall in love with someone who isn't single, but STILL love them! People will love until they can find a way to MOVE on! They will love even it it hurts and it stings and it burns, because they love them.

Sure, yes-- I can agree with you. Love does GROW, but at the same time, you can't stop yourself. You may HATE loving them, but can you honestly stop? Can a person honestly just decide to stop loving a person? No. Of course not. The only way something like that is even possible is if the person in question never truly loved that person.

I'd say that 8 out of 10 times, it is NOT our choice to love someone. Sure, there are times when you fall in love with someone who likes you, and it's great, but ultimately, you really don't have control over who you love. No matter how wrong it may seem to yourself or others, you will still keep loving them.

And on the contrary-- the fact that love has NO boundaries is what makes it so painful. Love does not shut out any ideas. Love, if honestly true, will do ANYTHING for that person, ANYTHING, if it means that the person who they love will benefit from it.

Actually, there was research done about it. When interviewed and questioned, the majority of people confessed that they would indeed die for the person they were currently in love with.

Love has no boundaries-- it's shameless, self-sacrificing, and will do anything, even if it hurts you. And that's why love is such a powerfully painful emotion, depending on how events turn out.
I understand, but I go by what I believe, please be respectful of my opinion. I believe you have a choice, you don't have to stay and hurt your self over someone. Love does have boundaries, it comes to a time when you do stop and move on, I'm saying you stop loving them but I don't believe in 'we'll be forever together' is doesn't work like that in the real world. Or at least for me. You have to have a relationship built on trust or it will never work. I'd never wait for someone who'd never wait for me.
Love will build you up and tear you down over and over again.
__________________
spam officer and proud
I don't like people who spam my threads or any of my friends threads. So please keep in mind that I will politely direct you to leave. Keep the peace please!

Fcs you would find me in
The NS, NH & SS debate thread
The Haruno Sakura FC (firegirl's)

my forum siblings
Spoiler:

big bro azmerk, big sis firegirl & big sis major_redd.

NS supporter &proud! Join the NS allience if you love the pair together!

Last edited by flamie_chan; 12-28-2009 at 06:49 PM.
flamie_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 06:52 PM   #2784
flamie_chan
Chunin
 
flamie_chan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: In a place I fail to mention...
Posts: 1,005
Rep Power: 0
flamie_chan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

I'm not saying you control your emotions, your twisting my words. I'm saying you have a choice to move on or stay.
__________________
spam officer and proud
I don't like people who spam my threads or any of my friends threads. So please keep in mind that I will politely direct you to leave. Keep the peace please!

Fcs you would find me in
The NS, NH & SS debate thread
The Haruno Sakura FC (firegirl's)

my forum siblings
Spoiler:

big bro azmerk, big sis firegirl & big sis major_redd.

NS supporter &proud! Join the NS allience if you love the pair together!
flamie_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 06:54 PM   #2785
Amani
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Amani's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow <3
Posts: 603
Rep Power: 9
Amani is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamie_chan View Post
I understand, but I go by what I believe, please be respectful of my opinion. I believe you have a choice, you don't have to stay and hurt your self over someone. Love does have boundaries, it comes to a time when you do stop and move on, I'm saying you stop loving them but I don't believe in 'we'll be forever together' is doesn't work like that in the real world. Or at least for me. You have to have a relationship built on trust or it will never work. I'd never wait for someone who'd never wait for me.
Love will build you up and tear you down over and over again.
See, that's what you would do. But the fact is, is that some people are not willing to let go. Some people are willing to suffer, because it's REAL love. I honestly believe that if you really, truly love someone that you CAN'T walk away. It's simply impossible. That's what love is.

I guess you could say that yes-- you don't have to stay, you don't have to hurt yourself over someone, but most people are willing to do so because they have hope. They have hope that someday, maybe someday, their feelings will get returned.

I mean, it's not like an abusive relationship. I would understand the need to CHOOSE and walk away from that, but we're talking about feelings simply not getting reciprocated.
__________________
If I were the rain, could I connect with someone's heart, as the rain can unite the eternally separated earth and sky?
(/_
(^-\) ART IS A BANG! HM!
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Deidara.
Amani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 06:56 PM   #2786
flamie_chan
Chunin
 
flamie_chan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: In a place I fail to mention...
Posts: 1,005
Rep Power: 0
flamie_chan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

I can see your very passionate about love which is good, I've had to look at love in very different ways in personal experience. I'm not the one for hanging about in relationships.
__________________
spam officer and proud
I don't like people who spam my threads or any of my friends threads. So please keep in mind that I will politely direct you to leave. Keep the peace please!

Fcs you would find me in
The NS, NH & SS debate thread
The Haruno Sakura FC (firegirl's)

my forum siblings
Spoiler:

big bro azmerk, big sis firegirl & big sis major_redd.

NS supporter &proud! Join the NS allience if you love the pair together!

Last edited by flamie_chan; 12-28-2009 at 06:58 PM.
flamie_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 06:56 PM   #2787
Amani
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Amani's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow <3
Posts: 603
Rep Power: 9
Amani is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamie_chan View Post
I'm not saying you control your emotions, your twisting my words. I'm saying you have a choice to move on or stay.
Well, twisting yours words was not my intention, and I certainly didn't even try that. Clearly, you think I have gone out of my way to offend you, which I have not.
__________________
If I were the rain, could I connect with someone's heart, as the rain can unite the eternally separated earth and sky?
(/_
(^-\) ART IS A BANG! HM!
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Deidara.
Amani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 07:01 PM   #2788
Kagura
Makes Pretty Things
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: I used to be firegirl
Posts: 4,206
Rep Power: 9
Kagura has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kagura has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

vented my anger at the i hate sasuke club ready to debate

anami i read romeo and juliet, it was one of my favorite and the one oi hated the most.


i know love is uncontrolble(had a bad experience onec)

it makes you do very crazy and selfless thing if it uncodetional love, love is a mystery easy right(no) love is hard to look love has diffrent kinds of it

family love

friendship love

sibling love

love at first sight(does not always end well)

first love

second love

its hard to get over first love, but when someone else comes into the picture a first love can slowly start to dissaper but still remain inside your heart.

the thing is with sakura love to sasuke it was selfish, but only selfish, her love for him wasent that strong she had doubts, she did not trust him and worst of all he scaired her.sakura love for sasuke is not as strong as people belived.

if i saw in her confession(seriously im obseed with this) was more pure out of selfishness and made me see she loved sasuke because of him not an image i would belive her love. if it was selfish and selfless then it would of been from her heart

again she was not ready to confess to sasuke it was an offer to him and her last shot of keeping him in konoha.

naruto confession is diffrent (dont include the sasuke parts i know she still cares about sasuke) she telles him why she loves him she tells him that he grew uo and tells him that her brings her peace. she was confortable with him while huging him and seemed to enjoy it. it was selfish abit beacuse she wanted him to stop chasing sasuke, she does not want naruto hurt. she wants him alive. she want him to comeback to the village with him. that was selfish. but she wanted to lift the burden off naruto that is selfless.

what she is doing now is walking to her death, she loves both boys, naruto more because she wants him to live. she is allowing naruto to hate her forever that is more then a friendship type of thing and shows a very selless uncondestinal love.she may thnik because of all the things she did to naruto she deserves to suffer

rememeber when she looked at hinata her eyes show regretfull and sorrow

sakura is the type of girl that thinks other girls and people are better then her. to me hinata confession was a plot device for sakura

as i stated before all these chapters are linked and everytime we see a glimps of Sakura POV it shows naruto and how her afettion grows into.

to me that secen shows she has fallen in love with naruto

danm i write alot
__________________


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.





Kagura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 07:04 PM   #2789
flamie_chan
Chunin
 
flamie_chan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: In a place I fail to mention...
Posts: 1,005
Rep Power: 0
flamie_chan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amani View Post
Well, twisting yours words was not my intention, and I certainly didn't even try that. Clearly, you think I have gone out of my way to offend you, which I have not.
amani, I am not offended, I'm not hating on you, I was stating what I believe. Your a very good debater, I know for a fact that you are not offending anyone. Let's move on
Good views on love, I just go by what I believe.
__________________
spam officer and proud
I don't like people who spam my threads or any of my friends threads. So please keep in mind that I will politely direct you to leave. Keep the peace please!

Fcs you would find me in
The NS, NH & SS debate thread
The Haruno Sakura FC (firegirl's)

my forum siblings
Spoiler:

big bro azmerk, big sis firegirl & big sis major_redd.

NS supporter &proud! Join the NS allience if you love the pair together!

Last edited by flamie_chan; 12-28-2009 at 07:06 PM.
flamie_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 07:07 PM   #2790
Tiago-kun
Genin
 
Tiago-kun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Hidden in the White Tiger Village - Portugal
Posts: 224
Rep Power: 0
Tiago-kun is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

That's a start, after bad experiences many people cease believing in love. But even after bad experiences and one very good one, I discovered that my concept of True Love is the Love without any chains, that hurts with the sweetest of pains. And it delimitates all my opinions. That is why I think that these "loves" can harldy work out, because none of them seems to be willing to let go of anything and just stay with the one they love. Except for Sakura off course, she was willing of letting go of Sasuke to stay with Naruto, but other reasons condicionated that decision.
__________________
"Breaking news: Sasuke leaves Akatsuki and joins Tokyo Hotel! Akatsuki is now in need of a whiney emo member, Bill Kaulitz might apply for the job!"
Tiago-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 07:08 PM   #2791
Amani
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Amani's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow <3
Posts: 603
Rep Power: 9
Amani is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by firegirl View Post
vented my anger at the i hate sasuke club ready to debate

anami i read romeo and juliet, it was one of my favorite and the one oi hated the most.


i know love is uncontrolble(had a bad experience onec)

it makes you do very crazy and selfless thing if it uncodetional love, love is a mystery easy right(no) love is hard to look love has diffrent kinds of it

family love

friendship love

sibling love

love at first sight(does not always end well)

first love

second love

its hard to get over first love, but when someone else comes into the picture a first love can slowly start to dissaper but still remain inside your heart.

the thing is with sakura love to sasuke it was selfish, but only selfish, her love for him wasent that strong she had doubts, she did not trust him and worst of all he scaired her.sakura love for sasuke is not as strong as people belived.

if i saw in her confession(seriously im obseed with this) was more pure out of selfishness and made me see she loved sasuke because of him not an image i would belive her love. if it was selfish and selfless then it would of been from her heart

again she was not ready to confess to sasuke it was an offer to him and her last shot of keeping him in konoha.

naruto confession is diffrent (dont include the sasuke parts i know she still cares about sasuke) she telles him why she loves him she tells him that he grew uo and tells him that her brings her peace. she was confortable with him while huging him and seemed to enjoy it. it was selfish abit beacuse she wanted him to stop chasing sasuke, she does not want naruto hurt. she wants him alive. she want him to comeback to the village with him. that was selfish. but she wanted to lift the burden off naruto that is selfless.

what she is doing now is walking to her death, she loves both boys, naruto more because she wants him to live. she is allowing naruto to hate her forever that is more then a friendship type of thing and shows a very selless uncondestinal love.she may thnik because of all the things she did to naruto she deserves to suffer

rememeber when she looked at hinata her eyes show regretfull and sorrow

sakura is the type of girl that thinks other girls and people are better then her. to me hinata confession was a plot device for sakura

as i stated before all these chapters are linked and everytime we see a glimps of Sakura POV it shows naruto and how her afettion grows into.

to me that secen shows she has fallen in love with naruto

danm i write alot
LOL, don't worry. My posts are the length of novels. And yes. Anyway, love can be selfish, because sometimes people will simply do ANYTHING to get the object of their affections.

I don't really think that Sakura was being selfish, though, when she told Sasuke that she loved him when he was about to leave, nor were her feelings illegitimate.

I mean, seriously? She has to honestly confess sometime, and maybe, just maybe, he would've stayed if he realized how much she utterly loved him. Unfortunately for her, her feelings for him were not enough.

And I mean, she has the right. EVERY person has the right to tell the person that they love that they love them. But the person responding, I believe, certainly doesn't have the right to disregard it.

In both situations (the confession to Sasuke and the confession to Naruto) there were both different motivations, but at the same time, very, VERY similar motivations. Sakura did it because she, in both cases, loved them. It just varies by degree. And she also did it because she wanted them to stay.

The reason why they're so different, at the same time, is the degree of her love for both. Sakura honestly loves/loved Sasuke, and gave him the words from her heart to make him SEE the reality. Sakura, on the other hand, confessed to Naruto because she loves him as a friend and doesn't want him to get hurt.

Clearly, I believe, her confession to Sasuke, despite her age at that time, is much more dependable.

God, poor Sakura. I'd probably shoot myself at this point. Stupid boys! XD
__________________
If I were the rain, could I connect with someone's heart, as the rain can unite the eternally separated earth and sky?
(/_
(^-\) ART IS A BANG! HM!
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Deidara.
Amani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 07:08 PM   #2792
azmerk
Chunin Exam Participant
 
azmerk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: If I tell you Ill have to kill you!!!
Posts: 765
Rep Power: 9
azmerk is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

I feel I should appologize for my post seem to bring a little fire out of people in misunderstandings.
__________________
--->I bow to no man!!<---
NaruSaku


"I did nothing, the pavement was his enemy!!!"
"Takes an idiot to do cool things,thats why there cool"
Forum Crematorium!! You post it We'll roast it!!
Nano Machine Crusnik 02 power output 40% Activate!!

My Family Forum!!
Spoiler:

Little sisters:Firegirl,Major_red, Flamie_chan
My partners in crime
azmerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 07:11 PM   #2793
Amani
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Amani's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow <3
Posts: 603
Rep Power: 9
Amani is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiago-kun View Post
That's a start, after bad experiences many people cease believing in love. But even after bad experiences and one very good one, I discovered that my concept of True Love is the Love without any chains, that hurts with the sweetest of pains. And it delimitates all my opinions. That is why I think that these "loves" can harldy work out, because none of them seems to be willing to let go of anything and just stay with the one they love. Except for Sakura off course, she was willing of letting go of Sasuke to stay with Naruto, but other reasons condicionated that decision.
I completely agree with you. ^^ But at the same time, letting go is so very, very hard. Love has to really, really mature before it can let go of those chains.

And when you say chains, though...what do you mean? Can you clarify? Do you mean that someone, in order to love someone else, has to be willing to risk everything?

That does sound somewhat true, in a way, but at the same time, it's not fair to be forced to sacrifice so much for just one thing. It might be worth it in the end, but it will certainly cause a lot of suffering. Can't we get a happy-medium? XD Both sides should sacrifice, if you ask me. Not just one. It's not fair.
__________________
If I were the rain, could I connect with someone's heart, as the rain can unite the eternally separated earth and sky?
(/_
(^-\) ART IS A BANG! HM!
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Deidara.
Amani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 07:16 PM   #2794
flamie_chan
Chunin
 
flamie_chan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: In a place I fail to mention...
Posts: 1,005
Rep Power: 0
flamie_chan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by azmerk View Post
I feel I should appologize for my post seem to bring a little fire out of people in misunderstandings.
don't worry it's not your fault, it's more mine, I was just being emo about love.
__________________
spam officer and proud
I don't like people who spam my threads or any of my friends threads. So please keep in mind that I will politely direct you to leave. Keep the peace please!

Fcs you would find me in
The NS, NH & SS debate thread
The Haruno Sakura FC (firegirl's)

my forum siblings
Spoiler:

big bro azmerk, big sis firegirl & big sis major_redd.

NS supporter &proud! Join the NS allience if you love the pair together!
flamie_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 07:17 PM   #2795
Tiago-kun
Genin
 
Tiago-kun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Hidden in the White Tiger Village - Portugal
Posts: 224
Rep Power: 0
Tiago-kun is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amani View Post
I completely agree with you. ^^ But at the same time, letting go is so very, very hard. Love has to really, really mature before it can let go of those chains.

And when you say chains, though...what do you mean? Can you clarify? Do you mean that someone, in order to love someone else, has to be willing to risk everything?

That does sound somewhat true, in a way, but at the same time, it's not fair to be forced to sacrifice so much for just one thing. It might be worth it in the end, but it will certainly cause a lot of suffering. Can't we get a happy-medium? XD Both sides should sacrifice, if you ask me. Not just one. It's not fair.
Off course I can. Well by chains I my any restrictions that one may have towards love. I mean being completely devote to your loved one. Yes I also agree that to be fair both should sacrifice, but the selflessness of Love tells us that the other one doesn't have to.
__________________
"Breaking news: Sasuke leaves Akatsuki and joins Tokyo Hotel! Akatsuki is now in need of a whiney emo member, Bill Kaulitz might apply for the job!"
Tiago-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 07:24 PM   #2796
azmerk
Chunin Exam Participant
 
azmerk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: If I tell you Ill have to kill you!!!
Posts: 765
Rep Power: 9
azmerk is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

Thanks for reassurance!!
__________________
--->I bow to no man!!<---
NaruSaku


"I did nothing, the pavement was his enemy!!!"
"Takes an idiot to do cool things,thats why there cool"
Forum Crematorium!! You post it We'll roast it!!
Nano Machine Crusnik 02 power output 40% Activate!!

My Family Forum!!
Spoiler:

Little sisters:Firegirl,Major_red, Flamie_chan
My partners in crime
azmerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 07:25 PM   #2797
Kagura
Makes Pretty Things
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: I used to be firegirl
Posts: 4,206
Rep Power: 9
Kagura has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kagura has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amani View Post
LOL, don't worry. My posts are the length of novels. And yes. Anyway, love can be selfish, because sometimes people will simply do ANYTHING to get the object of their affections.

I don't really think that Sakura was being selfish, though, when she told Sasuke that she loved him when he was about to leave, nor were her feelings illegitimate.

I mean, seriously? She has to honestly confess sometime, and maybe, just maybe, he would've stayed if he realized how much she utterly loved him. Unfortunately for her, her feelings for him were not enough.

And I mean, she has the right. EVERY person has the right to tell the person that they love that they love them. But the person responding, I believe, certainly doesn't have the right to disregard it.

In both situations (the confession to Sasuke and the confession to Naruto) there were both different motivations, but at the same time, very, VERY similar motivations. Sakura did it because she, in both cases, loved them. It just varies by degree. And she also did it because she wanted them to stay.

The reason why they're so different, at the same time, is the degree of her love for both. Sakura honestly loves/loved Sasuke, and gave him the words from her heart to make him SEE the reality. Sakura, on the other hand, confessed to Naruto because she loves him as a friend and doesn't want him to get hurt.

Clearly, I believe, her confession to Sasuke, despite her age at that time, is much more dependable.

God, poor Sakura. I'd probably shoot myself at this point. Stupid boys! XD
meh may be your right

but to me the way it moved just didnt seem right her motivation didnt seem right either, it was her reasons, it was what she wanted and what she thinks he wanted. the confession clearly shows sakura does not really understand sasuke and it shows she had doubts of him(why do think she was out side) she knew he was going to leave she convince him why he should stay he was going to leave it made her impulsive(sakura is a very impulsive passionate character) she shouted it out in tears, the tears was what made me stop thinking of confession(tears are not always good in confessions it shows patheticness and shows despreation) she was not ready too confess she was 12 to 13 yeasrs old it exsteamly out of reality for such a young age to know love. sakura is not an exception. and that was one times the confession was from Sakura POV and it shows in her flashbacks that she doesnt really know sasuke and she thought he hated her.

now think of this she was thinking about the henji sasuke(naruto) since sasuke said he didnt remeber(alot of sasusaku its a good sigh) again sasuke never open up to sakura like kakashi and naruto, he told her not to tell naruto about the curse seal(guess what she did it was out of consern for sasuke but it still shows her doubt and not trustful to sasuke) sasuke may of not hate sakura(the thankyou part) but he only veiwed her as a teammate. and he was thanking for being a teammate(not the touch by her words dont belive in databooks only manga facts)

in the reunion sakura was shcocked to see him again but their was fear in her face. when sasuke was about to hurt naruto she reacted because.

i dont think she thinks naruto as a firends because their has been alot of romantce parts in the story and sakura does not treat as a good friends in later chapters. to me she was clearly falling in love with him it seems just with healing hinata secen and the sakura decison finlly made her see.
__________________


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.





Kagura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 07:26 PM   #2798
Tiago-kun
Genin
 
Tiago-kun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Hidden in the White Tiger Village - Portugal
Posts: 224
Rep Power: 0
Tiago-kun is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamie_chan View Post
your very poetic with words. it's quite sweet. ^ ^
Aww thank you.
__________________
"Breaking news: Sasuke leaves Akatsuki and joins Tokyo Hotel! Akatsuki is now in need of a whiney emo member, Bill Kaulitz might apply for the job!"
Tiago-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 07:29 PM   #2799
Tiago-kun
Genin
 
Tiago-kun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Hidden in the White Tiger Village - Portugal
Posts: 224
Rep Power: 0
Tiago-kun is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

I'm one post from becoming a Genin. XD
__________________
"Breaking news: Sasuke leaves Akatsuki and joins Tokyo Hotel! Akatsuki is now in need of a whiney emo member, Bill Kaulitz might apply for the job!"
Tiago-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 07:33 PM   #2800
azmerk
Chunin Exam Participant
 
azmerk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: If I tell you Ill have to kill you!!!
Posts: 765
Rep Power: 9
azmerk is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by firegirl View Post
meh may be your right

but to me the way it moved just didnt seem right her motivation didnt seem right either, it was her reasons, it was what she wanted and what she thinks he wanted. the confession clearly shows sakura does not really understand sasuke and it shows she had doubts of him(why do think she was out side) she knew he was going to leave she convince him why he should stay he was going to leave it made her impulsive(sakura is a very impulsive passionate character) she shouted it out in tears, the tears was what made me stop thinking of confession(tears are not always good in confessions it shows patheticness and shows despreation) she was not ready too confess she was 12 to 13 yeasrs old it exsteamly out of reality for such a young age to know love. sakura is not an exception. and that was one times the confession was from Sakura POV and it shows in her flashbacks that she doesnt really know sasuke and she thought he hated her.

now think of this she was thinking about the henji sasuke(naruto) since sasuke said he didnt remeber(alot of sasusaku its a good sigh) again sasuke never open up to sakura like kakashi and naruto, he told her not to tell naruto about the curse seal(guess what she did it was out of consern for sasuke but it still shows her doubt and not trustful to sasuke) sasuke may of not hate sakura(the thankyou part) but he only veiwed her as a teammate. and he was thanking for being a teammate(not the touch by her words dont belive in databooks only manga facts)

in the reunion sakura was shcocked to see him again but their was fear in her face. when sasuke was about to hurt naruto she reacted because.

i dont think she thinks naruto as a firends because their has been alot of romantce parts in the story and sakura does not treat as a good friends in later chapters. to me she was clearly falling in love with him it seems just with healing hinata secen and the sakura decison finlly made her see.
One thing I choose to remind people of is that even if Sakura didnt fully understsand Sasuke she did realize that Sasuke did not share her affection and feelings as she stated clearly to him. Naruto is the one who truly understood Sasuke that understanding became more complete when he lost Jiraya. Now though Naruto does not understand Sasuke anymore seeing has Sasuke killed Itachi yet never returned to the village throwing Naruto for loop.

As for Sakura she has been out of the understanding loop for quite some time. I could not even tell you when she fell out of the loop really, all she knows now is that the Sasuke she knew is gone.
__________________
--->I bow to no man!!<---
NaruSaku


"I did nothing, the pavement was his enemy!!!"
"Takes an idiot to do cool things,thats why there cool"
Forum Crematorium!! You post it We'll roast it!!
Nano Machine Crusnik 02 power output 40% Activate!!

My Family Forum!!
Spoiler:

Little sisters:Firegirl,Major_red, Flamie_chan
My partners in crime
azmerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
debating, naruhina, narusaku, pairings, sasusaku


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (1 members and 2 guests)
larryjc
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.