Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 12-18-2009, 11:06 AM   #2201
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

then theres no point because the source isnt credible if its obscure

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 11:07 AM   #2202
Major_Redd
Chunin Exam Proctor

Major_Redd saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Perhaps I can be of service... is this in relation to the interview he did with shounen jump magazine?

Big Sis & Best Friend firegirl
Big Bro azmerk Big Sis MelisaArtemis Lil Sis flamie_chan

Redd Heart
*~The Little Red Queenie~*

`@_
(^_^')) "Let these be the Flowers of Hope that never die."
/_ ! _\ Redd's madly in love with Konan, the Lady Angel. ~
Major_Redd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 11:12 AM   #2203
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate

C-C saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

♥i think so

C-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 11:19 AM   #2204
Major_Redd
Chunin Exam Proctor

If that's true, I've heard this before. Fans thought that SJM said something along the lines of "we hope hinata gets the one she loves" or something like that and he said "me too". However, there were issues with the translation. It was actually more along the lines of "we hope hinata gets her chance," then kishi said "me too." They were discussing how there is a lot of one-sided romance in the first part of Naruto.

What we don't know is what "chance" means, she may have already had it with her confession. Regardless, he was very vague with his response, to keep fans guessing, I reckon. I believe that's how it went. If anyone wants to counter, feel free.

Redd Heart

`@_

Last edited by Major_Redd; 12-18-2009 at 01:37 PM.
Old 12-18-2009, 11:21 AM   #2205
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate

♥well i said i think that was the interview and im not sure..

Old 12-18-2009, 11:23 AM   #2206
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

i knows nothing lol ^^
kishi is still keeping us in the dark,why reveal NH at such a random time or better yet be a "fan" of his own creation?

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Old 12-18-2009, 01:24 PM   #2207
TwilightLink20xx
Genin Elite

TwilightLink20xx is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I've seen that interview you're talking about, it's from WSJ from a few years back, and it is translated as "I hope Hinata gets her chance", with Kishimoto responding with "Me too.", so it says nothing about NaruHina's possibility at all.

Hinata did get her chance, thus the confession. So far, nothing has come of it, though, so I'm placing my money on 450 being the end of it.

(Red - Death of Me)

Proud Suporter of NaruSaku, SasuKarin and Sasuke X Nobody.

NaruSaku, SasuSaku or NaruHina that likes to debate?

Join us in:

TwilightLink20xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 01:33 PM   #2208
Major_Redd
Chunin Exam Proctor

You know, I've had another thought. A little more heat to the debate.

All of this talk of NS/NH/SS seems to have glossed over one recent development: Karin has spent more time alone with Sasuke than Sakura ever did. What's more is that Sasuke doesn't push her away or call her annoying like he did with Sakura. He might even be... dare I say, more tolerant of Karin's fangirlism then he was of Sakura's?

Now, I know that a lot of fans (especially of SS) don't like Karin. They like, want her to burn, or whatever, but that doesn't really matter in the big picture. Unlike Sakura, Sasuke finds Karin useful and appeals to her chakra-sensing abilities and healing technique. Does this alone not hurt SasuSaku?

Redd Heart

`@_

Last edited by Major_Redd; 12-18-2009 at 02:40 PM.
Old 12-18-2009, 03:01 PM   #2209
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate

♥No it does not. It proves that Sasuke doesnt alone, care for Karin but only for her ability

Old 12-18-2009, 03:34 PM   #2210
Bacon

Awards Showcase

lol im staying neutral but i have noticed that she isnt put down like sakura

Quote:

Old 12-18-2009, 03:37 PM   #2211
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate

♥Sasuke has acknowledged Sakura's ablility before and hasnt put her down.

Old 12-18-2009, 03:39 PM   #2212
wink
Ninja Academy Student

wink is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

C-C thats the point sasuke only cares about power.
Btw I am new!
!
wink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 03:41 PM   #2213
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate

♥Welcome Wink!

And i know that but it doesnt mean he doesnt have feelings for someone. and jsut has problems showing them

Old 12-18-2009, 03:42 PM   #2214
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-C View Post
?Sasuke has acknowledged Sakura's ablility before and hasnt put her down.
ok,now i jump in...while im only @ asuke vs itachi it seems that when the much pervier, and fangirl karin doesnt get called annoying
its strange but hes far kinder to jugo, suigetsu& karin but as twilights point is. he tolerates her and hasnt tried to kill her imo.

Quote:

Old 12-18-2009, 03:51 PM   #2215
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate

♥Get over it. All you can bring up is that one moment. Self defense is what it could be called. If someone charged at u, u would try to defend urself wouldnt u??? ok then.

Karin has been pushed away when she came on to him. Sasuke doesnt treat them any different he treats them the same as he did Naruto and Sakura. He has the same perspective of them as he had Naruto, Sakura and Kakashi. So please.
He acknowledges Jugos strength as he did Narutos.
He admires that Suigestu is willing to risk his life as Naruto and Kakashi did.
He acknowledges Karins care for him as he did Sakura.

Old 12-18-2009, 04:21 PM   #2216
wink
Ninja Academy Student

wink is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:

Sasuke doesnt treat them any different he treats them the same as he did Naruto and Sakura. He has the same perspective of them as he had Naruto, Sakura and Kakashi.
If he has/had feelings for sakura then he should have treated her in a diferent way than just as he did to any person. And sasuke is blinded by hate so I dont think that he will talk to sakura if sakuras team gets the chance to reach sasuke(I little off topic hehe).
wink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 04:26 PM   #2217
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate

♥Do u know what "Hidden emotions" are? That what he did, he hides his emotion.

Old 12-18-2009, 04:28 PM   #2218
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Quote:
?Get over it. All you can bring up is that one moment. Self defense is what it could be called. If someone charged at u, u would try to defend urself wouldnt u??? ok then.

Karin has been pushed away when she came on to him. Sasuke doesnt treat them any different he treats them the same as he did Naruto and Sakura. He has the same perspective of them as he had Naruto, Sakura and Kakashi. So please.
He acknowledges Jugos strength as he did Narutos.
He admires that Suigestu is willing to risk his life as Naruto and Kakashi did.
get over it, he started the fight you loon
oh and he didnt have to attack her

Quote:

Old 12-18-2009, 04:30 PM   #2219
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Quote:
?Do u know what "Hidden emotions" are? That what he did, he hides his emotion.
naruto hides his, theres no evidence to suggest that sasuke is

Quote:

Old 12-18-2009, 04:31 PM   #2220
♥Mira Blossom♥
Chunin Exam Proctor

♥Mira Blossom♥ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to ♥Mira Blossom♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacon_army17 View Post
get over it, he started the fight you loon
oh and he didnt have to attack her
Actuality, Sakura charged at him starting the fight between them. He wouldnt have attacked her if she hadnt had any means to try to attack him in the first place.
♥Mira Blossom♥ is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
debating, naruhina, narusaku, pairings, sasusaku