Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 12-18-2009, 07:08 AM   #2181
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

that was a shocker
The thing is I cant say anything since its so NS but ill comment on kishi & what little i have learned about shouenen( i don't know if i spelled that right) manga. Assuming that happens C-C or anyother pair for that matter is he will show him married or something because love is a secondary aspect of the series, as it should be. ^^

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 07:18 AM   #2182
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate

C-C saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

♥Doesnt mean they wont divorce

C-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 07:33 AM   #2183
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

lol and by no means would they break up, i think theyll do good together ...assuming they become canon

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Old 12-18-2009, 07:34 AM   #2184
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate

♥how do u know? theres always a 50% chance they will
as goes for other couples as well

Old 12-18-2009, 07:36 AM   #2185
Bacon

Awards Showcase

umm too canonish, how bout a thread about who would last longest?

Quote:

Old 12-18-2009, 08:03 AM   #2186
flamie_chan
Chunin

flamie_chan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacon_army17 View Post
umm too canonish, how bout a thread about who would last longest?
err, I think we have enough couple threads for now

Fcs you would find me in
The NS, NH & SS debate thread
The Haruno Sakura FC (firegirl's)

my forum siblings
Spoiler:

big bro azmerk, big sis firegirl & big sis major_redd.

NS supporter &proud! Join the NS allience if you love the pair together!
flamie_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 10:01 AM   #2187
Major_Redd
Chunin Exam Proctor

Major_Redd saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-C View Post
♥It's stereotype to say that all SasuSaku fans are expecting a big moment. What if i were to say All NaruSaku fans are expecting a big NS moment at the end of the series, A kiss between them. Which, as ive noticed alot do.
Actually there will be Salvation for Sasuke and maybe this is just speculation here but ive built it off some facts.
The sannin which is just a grown version of Team 7, had no salvation for Orochimaru who was Jiraiyas friend he was unable to stop, Jiriaya never winning Tsunade's love.
But, this proves that Team 7 will be different. Sasuke will have salvation or something to make his name, when he dies, not go down as a horrible rogue ninja. And this also makes it more likely that NS will happen and Naruto will earn Sakura's love.
but, i doubt Kishi will have another series showing them getting married, i jsut think theyll get together, but it doesnt mean, in the future they dont break up :P
True, you could rightly say that about NS fans. I never said you couldn't apply it to us, even if it isn't true. I fully expected that comment to be shot back, double standards and all.

Another thing to consider is that kishimoto has drawn a lot of parallels between teams. If we use your example of the sannin, this implies that both Naruto and Sasuke will be killed at some point in the series. While I don't see that happening, it is entirely possible, of course all of these pairings will be shot then.

There are also other parallels. Kakashi had drawn one between his old team and Team 7. Which was why he focused all of his attention on Sasuke before he left. The other one I can think of at the moment was a little more subtle. I think it was one of the covers of ch. 442 when he drew one between Yahiko and Naruto, as they have/had similar goals. Nagato also went down the path of darkness, much like Sasuke.

No, he probably won't make another series depicting anyone getting married, but I'm not sure about the whole get together/break up theory. I doubt if kishi decides to put anyone together that they may break up or he wouldn't bother. That's a little too true to life and we have to remember that Naruto IS NOT. The break-up IF anyone gets together is likely more for fandoms of another pair and fan fiction.

Big Sis & Best Friend firegirl
Big Bro azmerk Big Sis MelisaArtemis Lil Sis flamie_chan

Redd Heart
*~The Little Red Queenie~*

`@_
(^_^')) "Let these be the Flowers of Hope that never die."
/_ ! _\ Redd's madly in love with Konan, the Lady Angel. ~
Major_Redd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 10:08 AM   #2188
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate

♥If he doesnt continue with it and just says they get together at the end, then SS fans have the right to belive that they will and can break up at the end no matter how much Kishi put into developing NS. Unless he speciffically says "they grow old together never serperating" or something along those lines SS fans can say that and it can not be proven false.

Old 12-18-2009, 10:10 AM   #2189
Kon
...wants a different title?
Formerly Naruto/Fan Boy

Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!

i still dont know what if they dont happen
Kon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 10:18 AM   #2190
Major_Redd
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
♥If he doesnt continue with it and just says they get together at the end, then SS fans have the right to belive that they will and can break up at the end no matter how much Kishi put into developing NS. Unless he speciffically says "they grow old together never serperating" or something along those lines SS fans can say that and it can not be proven false.
Okay..... I'm not exactly sure what this has to do with the debate, but I'll play along I guess. The exact same thing could be said for NH and SS fans if THOSE pairings happen. It would be like kishimoto to leave ends untied and not say if it's permanent, but if any pairing does break up in the fans minds, this could go on forever by speculation even when the series ends. What's important here is what actually happens in the manga.

Redd Heart

`@_
Old 12-18-2009, 10:20 AM   #2191
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate

♥I know i said it was also true for NH and SS. Never denied it. But, even if it happens in the manga, it doenst matter, because if it happens, it could only be temporary which i have said many times...

Old 12-18-2009, 10:24 AM   #2192
Major_Redd
Chunin Exam Proctor

I've really got nothing to say to that, c-c. Of course it's possible if a pairing happens it will break up after the series, but that is speculating, leaving limitless outcomes for the aftermath. I think bacon is right, if we want to do this we should start another thread about which pairing would last the longest in theory.

Redd Heart

`@_
Old 12-18-2009, 10:34 AM   #2193
Major_Redd
Chunin Exam Proctor

About the question of Naruto returning to Konoha/development for NH. Unless they drag him back there while he's still unconcious I doubt he'll return. He won't necessarily go after Sakura, but he would likely go after Sasuke. He is the topic in question afterall.

Redd Heart

`@_
Old 12-18-2009, 10:48 AM   #2194
Bacon

Awards Showcase

this is all bs, major i understand too many couple thread are around but you shouldnt play along that much. By no means am i saing ns is canon,but talking bout breaking up is left to fanfics...basically this is c-c last insignificant last shred of hope at this point. i should have just dismissed her canon talk,but it was rofl. regardless we need to refrain from allof the above or take that to a fan club

Quote:

Old 12-18-2009, 10:55 AM   #2195
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate

♥No its not an insignificant thread of hope. U trying to dismiss it is ur thread of hope

Old 12-18-2009, 10:58 AM   #2196
Major_Redd
Chunin Exam Proctor

I know that, bacon, that's why I called it speculating when she pretty much said what happens in the manga doesn't matter to the fans, then moved on to earlier posts.

Redd Heart

`@_
Old 12-18-2009, 10:59 AM   #2197
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate

♥You know in a quote Kishi said he was a major fan of Naruhina

Old 12-18-2009, 11:01 AM   #2198
Bacon

Awards Showcase

lol source?

Quote:

Old 12-18-2009, 11:01 AM   #2199
Major_Redd
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
♥You know in a quote Kishi said he was a major fan of Naruhina
I think I know where this is coming from, but just in case. Where do you get that?

Redd Heart

`@_
Old 12-18-2009, 11:05 AM   #2200
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate