Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-18-2009, 08:02 AM   #201
NightofMagic
Genin
 
NightofMagic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Plotting....
Posts: 207
Rep Power: 10
NightofMagic is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

Ooooh. Im not really good at debating so ill just say this.
I like Sasusaku because Sakura has been through alot with Sasuke. Has always been there for him, and saved his life multiple times. And i do believe somewhere deep down Sasuke has some sort of romantic feeling for Sakura. And maybe Sakura is falling for Naruto, but i sitll think she loves Sasuke. Sakura even confessed her love for him, and who knows...Maybe he kissed her on the forhead before he left.
NightofMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 09:01 AM   #202
Zarkawi
Freshmen Academy Student
 
Zarkawi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: No where
Posts: 25
Rep Power: 0
Zarkawi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightLink20xx View Post
That is true, but the problem with NaruHina is that Naruto has never shown any interest in Hinata, even after her confession. As a matter of fact, we haven't seen Hinata since chapter 450, which was when Sakura hugged Naruto, something she smiled at. It is my opinion that if NaruHina were to have become cannon because of the confession, this plot piece would have had to be addressed within chapters, during the down-time Kohona had.

However, Kishimoto did not, he chose to focus on Naruto and Sakura's bond. It's been around 30 chapters (give or take) since the confession, and there has been nothing to hint at something comming from that event. Because of that, I'd say that NaruHina is dead in the water, and that that confession was for Hinata's development.
Everyone cool?
I disagree, I think that the reason he hasn't mentioned it is because Naruto is far more concerned with Sasuke right now. To be honest, Kishimoto has made no mention that Naruto is even interested in Sakura since those chapters. I kind of doubt that he'd just make the Narusaku pairing happen because that would crush hinata terribly. Think about it, Hinata's entire ninja life has been trying to get noticed by Naruto or trying to be like Naruto. If Naruto was suddenly with Sakura, she'd be heartbroken, and while i don't think suicide is likely, perhaps she'd abandon her career as a ninja?

At any rate, if Sakura ends up telling Naruto that she loves him, I'll throw something at my computer...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightofMagic
Ooooh. Im not really good at debating so ill just say this.
I like Sasusaku because Sakura has been through alot with Sasuke. Has always been there for him, and saved his life multiple times. And i do believe somewhere deep down Sasuke has some sort of romantic feeling for Sakura. And maybe Sakura is falling for Naruto, but i sitll think she loves Sasuke. Sakura even confessed her love for him, and who knows...Maybe he kissed her on the forhead before he left.
Edit: I forgot to even mention sasusaku . I don't really care about what happens with sakura (as long as it's not Narusaku haha), but I do agree that Sasuke has some feelings for his old team.
Spoiler:
I think it was when Sasuke was fighting the Hachibi, he thought about Naruto, Sakura, and Kakashi, it wasn't elaborated on if i recall, but it makes me think he might someday come back. Possibly cause I think the final battle will be Naruto+Sasuke vs. Madara w/ 8 tailed beast powers O.o

Last edited by Zarkawi; 10-18-2009 at 09:10 AM.
Zarkawi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 09:04 AM   #203
NightofMagic
Genin
 
NightofMagic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Plotting....
Posts: 207
Rep Power: 10
NightofMagic is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarkawi View Post
I disagree, I think that the reason he hasn't mentioned it is because Naruto is far more concerned with Sasuke right now. To be honest, Kishimoto has made no mention that Naruto is even interested in Sakura since those chapters. I kind of doubt that he'd just make the Narusaku pairing happen because that would crush hinata terribly. Think about it, Hinata's entire ninja life has been trying to get noticed by Naruto or trying to be like Naruto. If Naruto was suddenly with Sakura, she'd be heartbroken, and while i don't think suicide is likely, perhaps she'd abandon her career as a ninja?

At any rate, if Sakura ends up telling Naruto that she loves him, I'll throw something at my computer...
Me too. Hinata deserves Naruto.
NightofMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 09:10 AM   #204
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Vocaloid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: In Gamelon after seizing the island of Koridai
Posts: 6,454
Rep Power: 15
Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightofMagic View Post
Me too. Hinata deserves Naruto.
Please explain why you think so. This is a debate thread.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vocaloid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 09:14 AM   #205
Zarkawi
Freshmen Academy Student
 
Zarkawi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: No where
Posts: 25
Rep Power: 0
Zarkawi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightLink20xx View Post
Yes, but here's the key difference: Sakura hugged Sasuke who didn't return them, ever. Sakura hugged Naruto, who we know for sure has feelings for Sakura. We don't know what made Sakura do it, but the point is that she did. It's not something to blow off.

Oh, and by the way, Sasuke was either miffed or barely contious whenever Sakura hugged him, so your *didn't push away* theory doesn't work.

And Sasuke has never shown ANY feelings towards Sakura. Could he get them? Yes, but the point is that he doesn't, and Sasuke consistantly says that he hates Konoha, no exceptions.
I think that she hugged him because she was happy he was alive. After all, A lot of people hug others if they're happy to see them, it's not necessarily a sign of love.
Zarkawi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 09:15 AM   #206
NightofMagic
Genin
 
NightofMagic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Plotting....
Posts: 207
Rep Power: 10
NightofMagic is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

I already explained why i liked Sasusaku.
Uhh....and dont feel like explaining Naruhina..
NightofMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 09:48 AM   #207
Bacon
Moderator
Moderator
 
Bacon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Walkin' through the candy-lane with Tifa.~ -.-
Posts: 35,949
Rep Power: 45
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

cc lol im gonna disregard your statement, you said "all i care is narusaku doesnt happen"
but ill humor u ^^
you are always trying to say a hug is nothing, but i dont see sakura hugging every guy from the village when theyre hurt

as for hinata ugh.....kiba clearly has always had special concern for her like in the chunin ecam.
then theres all the times gets annoyed & walks away when she gushes. lastly i believe that when hinata chased him in shipunden scene & left shino hanging proves kuba&hinata are very CLose.
i think theyll be like asuma&kuranai ^^
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 10:24 AM   #208
NightofMagic
Genin
 
NightofMagic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Plotting....
Posts: 207
Rep Power: 10
NightofMagic is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacon_army17 View Post
cc lol im gonna disregard your statement, you said "all i care is narusaku doesnt happen"
but ill humor u ^^
you are always trying to say a hug is nothing, but i dont see sakura hugging every guy from the village when theyre hurt

as for hinata ugh.....kiba clearly has always had special concern for her like in the chunin ecam.
then theres all the times gets annoyed & walks away when she gushes. lastly i believe that when hinata chased him in shipunden scene & left shino hanging proves kuba&hinata are very CLose.
i think theyll be like asuma&kuranai ^^
Kiba hasnt really shown any romantic feelings toward Hinata. Who wouldnt get annoyed sometime if she keeps talking about Naruto? i would...but i dont.

C-C is not even on...but ill answer this anyways
Shes not that close to everybody in the village...
who hugs anyone everytime there hurt? not me
And Sakura has hugged Sasuke and supported him when he was hurt
NightofMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 10:28 AM   #209
PHeartsYStars
Ninja Academy Student
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 55
Rep Power: 0
PHeartsYStars is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightofMagic View Post
Ooooh. Im not really good at debating so ill just say this.
I like Sasusaku because Sakura has been through alot with Sasuke. Has always been there for him, and saved his life multiple times. And i do believe somewhere deep down Sasuke has some sort of romantic feeling for Sakura. And maybe Sakura is falling for Naruto, but i sitll think she loves Sasuke. Sakura even confessed her love for him, and who knows...Maybe he kissed her on the forhead before he left.
Sakura through alot with Sasuke? so your expecting Sasuke love to return.. Of course it is..
but does it your making it Sasuke as a PRIZE? is it LOVE?
Your just making your own statements.. THE MANGA/STORY DOES NOT SUPPORT IT or ..
If you based it on the Databook, Sakura's confession has been labeled as an act of SELFISHNESS or according to her desire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarkawi View Post
I disagree, I think that the reason he hasn't mentioned it is because Naruto is far more concerned with Sasuke right now. To be honest, Kishimoto has made no mention that Naruto is even interested in Sakura since those chapters. I kind of doubt that he'd just make the Narusaku pairing happen because that would crush hinata terribly. Think about it, Hinata's entire ninja life has been trying to get noticed by Naruto or trying to be like Naruto. If Naruto was suddenly with Sakura, she'd be heartbroken, and while i don't think suicide is likely, perhaps she'd abandon her career as a ninja?
Kishi does not state any feelings of Naruto?.. are you reading the same manga with us?
Spoiler:
Just a recent chapters ago, Sai has undergone a flashback, stating, NARUTO STILL HAVE FEELINGS FOR SAKURA. does it reaffirm his feelings?


Hinata's aim to develop is to overcome her shyness, boost her confidence, THERE WOULD BE NO PROBLEM IF NARUTO DOES NOT LOVE HER BACK.
Quote:
At any rate, if Sakura ends up telling Naruto that she loves him, I'll throw something at my computer...
That is your own opinion,
if Sakura will tell Naruto that she loves him.. I'll PARTY ALL NIGHT

Quote:

Edit: I forgot to even mention sasusaku . I don't really care about what happens with sakura (as long as it's not Narusaku haha), but I do agree that Sasuke has some feelings for his old team.
Spoiler:
I think it was when Sasuke was fighting the Hachibi, he thought about Naruto, Sakura, and Kakashi, it wasn't elaborated on if i recall, but it makes me think he might someday come back. Possibly cause I think the final battle will be Naruto+Sasuke vs. Madara w/ 8 tailed beast powers O.o
GUYS YOUR ARE SOMEWHAT STICKING TO FANDOM.. can you just relate to the Manga?
Sasuke's never never had a flashback, to Sakura since the beginning of Part 2. YOU TOO ARE MAKING YOUR OWN ASSUMPTIONS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightofMagic View Post
Me too. Hinata deserves Naruto.
AS A PRIZE? REMEMBER NARUTO HAVE NO OBLIGATION TO RETURN HINATA's FEELINGS.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarkawi View Post
I think that she hugged him because she was happy he was alive. After all, A lot of people hug others if they're happy to see them, it's not necessarily a sign of love.
That is the so called VALUES DISSONACE apply to this. Japanese CULTURE(where Naruto was made), is different from Western Look at this:

Spoiler:
Then again, compared to her declaring that she "love(s Sasuke) so much (she) cannot stand it," many of Hinata's actions toward Naruto (particularly when she states that she's willing to die protecting him because she loves him in Chapter 437) and Naruto's own overtures of affection toward Sakura, it is subtle enough to be seen as merely (close) friendship.

Keep in mind that in Japan, it's considered much more romantic to be quiet and subtle with expressing love, given their whole values system. Also, the Japanese have...very different attitudes about affectionate contact between men and women. Male and female friends hugging in the U.S is a common sight, and nothing to blink at. (so it totally makes sense if people thought Naruto and Sakura are just friends) In Japan, not so much, given their attitudes about physical contact and modesty. Which is why from the point of view of the average middle-school age Japanese male (who the comic is actually aimed at), the Naruto-Sakura hug would seem unambiguously romantic.


The "hug" (preferably in Public) in Japan is considered in actions of a part Romantic Relationship.(lovers) So, I dont think, Sakura hugging Naruto is just for friendship, but , it is something more

Quote:
Shes not that close to everybody in the village...
who hugs anyone everytime there hurt? not me
And Sakura has hugged Sasuke and supported him when he was hurt
Sakura's hugging with Sasuke is during the hospital scene (part 1).It is one time only


where in part 2 already, and if your can remeber, Sakura 's feelings for now is AMBIGOUS and clearly states that Sakura's feelings for Naruto had somewhat a "fog" or there is a need to clear.
If you sum it all up, Confusion of the feelings/Can't explain of the feeling= LOVE, in the part of Sakura.

Last edited by PHeartsYStars; 10-18-2009 at 10:36 AM.
PHeartsYStars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 10:35 AM   #210
NightofMagic
Genin
 
NightofMagic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Plotting....
Posts: 207
Rep Power: 10
NightofMagic is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

I didnt say as a prize...But wait does Naruto get Sakura AS A PRIZE because hes loved her for so long? Because he's been through so much he deserves Sakura? Sakura doesnt deserve him....
Narusaku is cliche and is boring (IMO)
Main girl X Main boy is so overused
NightofMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 10:39 AM   #211
NightofMagic
Genin
 
NightofMagic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Plotting....
Posts: 207
Rep Power: 10
NightofMagic is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

And Sakura has hugged Sasuke more times than that. Chuunin exams, he fell on her after getting bit by Orochimaru, Chuunin exams she hugged him when he wanted him to stop attacking the sound ninja.
NightofMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 10:43 AM   #212
PHeartsYStars
Ninja Academy Student
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 55
Rep Power: 0
PHeartsYStars is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

YOU SASUSAKU FANS STILL HAVE THE GUTS TO FIGHT/PRESENT EVIDENCE that are NONSENSE

You didnt say as a prize...
But you are still REFERRING TO IT, just because SAkura save his Sasuke life? I thought Naruto really save Sakura from most part?

Quote:
But wait does Naruto get Sakura AS A PRIZE because hes loved her for so long? Because he's been through so much he deserves Sakura? Sakura doesnt deserve him....
Narusaku is cliche and is boring (IMO)
Main girl X Main boy is so overused
Naruto can't get Sakura's as his prize. THERE HAVE DEVELOPMENTs/HINTS THAT IS EVIDENT IN THE MANGA/SERIES. READ MY SPOILER TAG, in my PREVIOUS POST

and Sakura's does not belong to anyone
IT IS STILL SAKURA's DECISION FOR THAT MATTER. and i would say

Spoiler:

SASUSAKU IS MORE BORING THAN EVER! how can a a one-siden love, LACK OF DEVELOPMENTS, can be a CANON.? IT WOULD BE OKAY IF IT IS TO BE FANDOM

Last edited by PHeartsYStars; 10-18-2009 at 11:00 AM.
PHeartsYStars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 10:46 AM   #213
Bacon
Moderator
Moderator
 
Bacon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Walkin' through the candy-lane with Tifa.~ -.-
Posts: 35,949
Rep Power: 45
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

phhearts start partying because i think its almost there ^^.
i also agree there is no problem with naruto not loving hinata back, hes been head over heels for sakura.
lastly to address the hugging thing, i dont hug everyone & think youre just biased. so wat, in part 1 she did those things like hugging &crying.
now she does those things for naruto. thier bond is deeper since she learned of the jinchuruki. she can be herself & has flirted with him, sooo theyre past crushes.
btw because she flirted is a sign that their relationship is past jaraiya &tsunades. lol
sorry to bring them up, but tsunade crys & cares for jaraiya, but she doesnt flirt, or anything like that.
point is narusaku was in this stage post sasukes departure, now in part 2 and currently now. it looks bright for them
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 10:51 AM   #214
Bacon
Moderator
Moderator
 
Bacon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Walkin' through the candy-lane with Tifa.~ -.-
Posts: 35,949
Rep Power: 45
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

i agree sasusaku fans have guts
chunin exam was the only positive thing
i however find when a simple touch on narutos cheek from sakura wass wayy more positive &romantic than all the things sasusaku fans have ever brought up
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 10:57 AM   #215
Zetsubou_Sensei
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Zetsubou_Sensei's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: I'm only in your head.
Posts: 836
Rep Power: 11
Zetsubou_Sensei is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightofMagic View Post
I didnt say as a prize...But wait does Naruto get Sakura AS A PRIZE because hes loved her for so long? Because he's been through so much he deserves Sakura? Sakura doesnt deserve him....
Narusaku is cliche and is boring (IMO)
Main girl X Main boy is so overused
And Shy girl x Main dude isn't? What about Mikuru and Kyon? Or Orihime and Ichigo? How about SasuSaku? Brooding boy x Main girl? Sounds like Zutara to me. It was also used in Vampire Knight and Twilight.
EVERY pairing is cliche.
By the way, I went to NF to find the ground rules for pairing debates and what not to do.
1. Character A can't be with character B, because they'd be a second option!
2. Character A belongs with Character B because Character C is stupid!
3. A/B will happen, because C belongs with D!
4. I have no evidence to back this up, but Character A and Character B belong together!
5. Character A belongs with Character B, so X will have to be with Y!
6. Look at what happened in a filler arc!
7. Character A deserves Character B more than Character C does!
8. A is so important to B that B could neer have a relationship with anyone else!
9. A and B look good together!
10. A and B argue, so they're MARRIED! (Alternatively, "A and B argue, so it's ABUSIVE!")
11. *Overblown metaphor supposedly justifying A/B*
12. A only has a silly crush on B. They'll get over it and become stronger!
13. A can heal B's tormented soul!
14. A understands B's pain, so they MUST be together!
15. They're opposites! (Alternatively, "They're equals!" )
Am I clear? No? Screw that, then.
__________________
...but it turned out I didn't die!
Genin of the Village Hidden Among the Towers.
I think we all know what we're trying to say...we need to build a space helicopter.
I'M IN DESPAIR!!!!!
I want to take it home!
Proud supporter of NaruSaku, SasuKarin, KibaHina, and GaaMatsu!

rolls into the abyss thinkin about my ships

Last edited by Zetsubou_Sensei; 10-18-2009 at 11:15 AM.
Zetsubou_Sensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 11:05 AM   #216
Bacon
Moderator
Moderator
 
Bacon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Walkin' through the candy-lane with Tifa.~ -.-
Posts: 35,949
Rep Power: 45
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

lol O.o burned
i like ichigox rukia
but please no more flames. i guess i missed that
ppl just think of it as guy gets girl..... no anger pls ^^
ill try to be calmer too
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 11:16 AM   #217
TwilightLink20xx
Genin Elite
 
TwilightLink20xx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Unknown in the USA
Posts: 449
Rep Power: 10
TwilightLink20xx is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

Alright, first off about all this cliched crap. I don't feel like typing this again, so this is a quote of mine about Main Character X Main Character being cliched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightLink20xx View Post
That's not cliche though, that's just what a good writer does. The main character's love interest SHOULD be a main character. I'm not saying that the main girl needs to be the hero's love intrest every time, but the love interest should be well developed and get time on-screen, not be an afterthought. Naruto likes Sakura, who is a well-developed character that has shown signs of possibly having feelings for him. That's not a cliche, that's making a character who you should CARE about. Out of all the females in Naruto's age group, Sakura is the only one I can honestly say I care about because I'm attached to the character. Why? Because Kishimoto has developed her into a character I've connected with. If you think pulling stuff out of the air is better, then I'm sorry, that just isn't good writing style. Granted, this is a very subjective POV, but that's the mentality of most storytellers.
If anything, people, you can call the character archetypes cliched, but DON'T EVER call Main X Main cliched. That's just common writing sense, not a cliche. Cliche is more like, as Zetsubou said, Shy Girl X Hero, Brooding guy X Main Girl, Guy who likes girl X Girl who hates guy at first, but falls for him, etc. Main X Main is ALWAYS going to be a sign of good writing, get over it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightofMagic View Post
Ooooh. Im not really good at debating so ill just say this.
I like Sasusaku because Sakura has been through alot with Sasuke. Has always been there for him, and saved his life multiple times. And i do believe somewhere deep down Sasuke has some sort of romantic feeling for Sakura. And maybe Sakura is falling for Naruto, but i sitll think she loves Sasuke. Sakura even confessed her love for him, and who knows...Maybe he kissed her on the forhead before he left.

Guess what? The same can be said of Naruto and Sakura, they too have been through a lot, even more for that matter, and Naruto has saved Sakura's life on multiple occations, so right there both points are null and void.

And guess what? Kishi didn't show it. If it mattered, then Kishi would show us Sasuke has feelings for Sakura.

And we KNOW Sasuke didn't kiss Sakura on the forehead before he left. If he did, then it would have been important, it would have been something to show Sasuke's character. Guess what? HE DIDN'T. Care to explain why he would if it really IS part of his character?
__________________
Oh, but I could never prove this illusion, you aren't the one that I thought you were. For too long I've embraced this illusion, the line that separates us starts to blur........

(Red - Death of Me)

Proud Suporter of NaruSaku, SasuKarin and Sasuke X Nobody.

NaruSaku, SasuSaku or NaruHina that likes to debate?

Join us in:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

TwilightLink20xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 11:25 AM   #218
Bacon
Moderator
Moderator
 
Bacon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Walkin' through the candy-lane with Tifa.~ -.-
Posts: 35,949
Rep Power: 45
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

lol excelent as always, but twilight atm, all the oppostion has is
everything between sakura& naruto matters not
also i agree mainXmain is sensible ^^
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 11:26 AM   #219
TwilightLink20xx
Genin Elite
 
TwilightLink20xx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Unknown in the USA
Posts: 449
Rep Power: 10
TwilightLink20xx is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarkawi View Post
I disagree, I think that the reason he hasn't mentioned it is because Naruto is far more concerned with Sasuke right now. To be honest, Kishimoto has made no mention that Naruto is even interested in Sakura since those chapters. I kind of doubt that he'd just make the Narusaku pairing happen because that would crush hinata terribly. Think about it, Hinata's entire ninja life has been trying to get noticed by Naruto or trying to be like Naruto. If Naruto was suddenly with Sakura, she'd be heartbroken, and while i don't think suicide is likely, perhaps she'd abandon her career as a ninja?
First off, the reason Naruto hasn't thought of it is because he has not only been placed on the sidelines over the past few chapters, but he also has NO CLUE AT ALL that Sakura now knows he loves her as much as he does.

As for the so called "Hinata issue", Kishimoto pretty much took care of it in 450 and doesn't ever have to go back to it if he doesn't want to. The confession was for Hinata's development as a character and to tie loose ends. Nothing more, nothing less. Hinata went out on a limb and knew she was going to DIE. Hinata isn't a complete failure, Naruto isn't her only goal in life. If it is, then she really IS a pathetic character, but I truly don't think that's the case. And honestly, you're acting like Naruto and Hinata and Sasuke and Sakura had a relationship to begin with. Guess what? None of these characters have a romantic relationship with ANYONE. The second someone does, then, and only then, will we have a cannon pairing. That's the whole reason we're still here fighting.

Quote:
At any rate, if Sakura ends up telling Naruto that she loves him, I'll throw something at my computer...
All I can say is don't aim for the screen, lol. (Not saying mine's gonna happen for sure, it isn't my decision, I'm just saying don't rule it out and don't break your PC XD)

Quote:
Edit: I forgot to even mention sasusaku . I don't really care about what happens with sakura (as long as it's not Narusaku haha), but I do agree that Sasuke has some feelings for his old team.
Spoiler:
I think it was when Sasuke was fighting the Hachibi, he thought about Naruto, Sakura, and Kakashi, it wasn't elaborated on if i recall, but it makes me think he might someday come back. Possibly cause I think the final battle will be Naruto+Sasuke vs. Madara w/ 8 tailed beast powers O.o
I'm not denying that Sasuke doesn't have a thing for his old team, all I'm saying is that he doesn't hold Sakura in a romantic reguard. Point blank.

I've already said all of my stuff about Sasuke's fate, you should all know my position on that one.
Spoiler:
But I do agree that Sasuke will likely side with Naruto at the end of the final battle.
__________________
Oh, but I could never prove this illusion, you aren't the one that I thought you were. For too long I've embraced this illusion, the line that separates us starts to blur........

(Red - Death of Me)

Proud Suporter of NaruSaku, SasuKarin and Sasuke X Nobody.

NaruSaku, SasuSaku or NaruHina that likes to debate?

Join us in:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

TwilightLink20xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 11:29 AM   #220
TwilightLink20xx
Genin Elite
 
TwilightLink20xx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Unknown in the USA
Posts: 449
Rep Power: 10
TwilightLink20xx is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacon_army17 View Post
lol excelent as always, but twilight atm, all the oppostion has is
everything between sakura& naruto matters not

also i agree mainXmain is sensible ^^
But the point is that it DOES, it isn't something they should be allowed to blow off! It has been SHOWN, therefore has more merit than that which DOESN'T EXIST! Naruto and Sakura have constantly been shown to have something between each other that the other pairings can't hold a candle to, even as just friends. I'm not saying they are in a relationship yet, and I never will until Kishimoto says so, I am saying that they are that much closer to each other than the other two pairings could dream about.
__________________
Oh, but I could never prove this illusion, you aren't the one that I thought you were. For too long I've embraced this illusion, the line that separates us starts to blur........

(Red - Death of Me)

Proud Suporter of NaruSaku, SasuKarin and Sasuke X Nobody.

NaruSaku, SasuSaku or NaruHina that likes to debate?

Join us in:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

TwilightLink20xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
debating, naruhina, narusaku, pairings, sasusaku


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (1 members and 1 guests)
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.