Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Otaku Paradise

Otaku Paradise Wanna talk about anime related merchandise? Wanna brag about your collections? Wanna show yourself off in your cosplay outfit? Come one, come all!

Old 10-18-2009, 06:17 PM   #21
Shika-fiend
Special Jonin Candidate

Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: How would you use Sharingan/Rinnegan/Byakugan contacts to scare your friends?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaida View Post
It would also be funny if someone randomly ran around school dressed as itachi yelling "Mangekyo Sharringan!" at everyone.
Lol.
Shika-fiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 11:39 AM   #22
Sasuke^infinity
Academy Graduate

Sasuke^infinity is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: How would you use Sharingan/Rinnegan/Byakugan contacts to scare your friends?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shika-fiend View Post
I would wear a hood. Then when the teacher calls on me I'll scare him/her with Mangekyo Sharingan contacts
HaHa
same here
but i would only put on 1 to make it scary/creepy

Something!
Boo!
Aliens!
Sasuke^infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 01:11 PM   #23
GaaraoftheSand13
Chunin

Location: An empty road; the only one that I have ever known.
GaaraoftheSand13 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Seriously, just the sight on anyone of these would scare anyone. If you wear byakugan contancts, stare at people, and say that you could see through their clothes, that'd be scary too. Oh, the possibilities!
GaaraoftheSand13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 12:25 AM   #24
KisameIsNotSushi
Apprentice Genin

KisameIsNotSushi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I Got some sharingan contacts,they bured my eye,and made them red for about 2 days
KisameIsNotSushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 05:46 PM   #25
Shika-fiend
Special Jonin Candidate

Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!

They burned your eyes? I'm starting to think I shouldn't get these....
Old 10-23-2009, 05:51 PM   #26
Shika-fiend
Special Jonin Candidate

Did you return the contacts?
Old 10-23-2009, 07:30 PM   #27
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

I would dress up as Itachi and say I am going use Tsuyomi to stab them repeatedly for the next 72 hours
Leader of the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
If you leave this thing dies.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
When you leave, this world goes in the drain.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Hally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 07:31 PM   #28
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

I would stare at them intensely with unblinking, wide eyes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Black King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 07:36 PM   #29
kzilla2000
Special Jonin Candidate

kzilla2000 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i would get the rinnegan and tell my friends i have zombie eyes...ROFLMAO
kzilla2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 07:41 PM   #30
devapath
Veteran Chunin

devapath is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

but seriously i would get byakuugan then put some halloween latex mask things to make wrinkles and get into the gentle fist stance
devapath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 09:00 PM   #31
KisameIsNotSushi
Apprentice Genin

KisameIsNotSushi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Did you return the contacts?
No i threw them out i got it online in a Pro contact site, u can barely see on them,you have to wear them 2-4-6 hours a day to get use to them and the sight and you also need some Drops for the contact lenses,and ti wear them correctly you might slip and it turns out on top of the eye,i did that it burned my eye its still stingy for a week,lulz thats all
KisameIsNotSushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 01:44 AM   #32
Windking
Banned

Windking is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Windking Send a message via Yahoo to Windking

Quote:
I would wear a hood. Then when the teacher calls on me I'll scare him/her with Mangekyo Sharingan contacts
Lol..xD
Windking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 02:57 PM   #33
Shika-fiend
Special Jonin Candidate

What would you do Windking?
Old 10-24-2009, 02:59 PM   #34
Shika-fiend
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KisameIsNotSushi View Post
No i threw them out i got it online in a Pro contact site, u can barely see on them,you have to wear them 2-4-6 hours a day to get use to them and the sight and you also need some Drops for the contact lenses,and ti wear them correctly you might slip and it turns out on top of the eye,i did that it burned my eye its still stingy for a week,lulz thats all

I need to get ones that are made by PROFESSIONAL DOCTORS.
Old 10-24-2009, 03:07 PM   #35
Gaaragirl54
Freshmen Academy Student

Gaaragirl54 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

idk but all ik is dat i would scare them so bad
Gaaragirl54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 03:34 PM   #36
Protector
Genin Elite

Protector is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Right when they'd see either 3 of them they may think that those are contacts so you'll have to do something to prove that they're real.
sis:shinobi4000,Yoruichi,Sasuke uchiha gal

"When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die"
Protector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 10:05 AM   #37
Shika-fiend
Special Jonin Candidate

I would turn around and take them off real quick. Then say I can control it.
Old 10-25-2009, 11:05 AM   #38
Marisuki
Genin

Marisuki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I would do a lot with those contacts. I'm going to save up to get them one day!
I'd scare everyone!
Old 10-25-2009, 11:22 AM   #39
black chidori
Genin

black chidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i would want saska's mangekyo so i can scare people.but it would be kool to have a set of all black ones to so i can switch them out
I am the heart of darkness i know no fear, but rather I instill it in my enemies. I am the destroyer of worlds. I know the powers of darkness. I am the fire of hate. all the universe bows before me. I pledge myself to the darkness, for i have found life in the death of light!

you still don't have enough hate
black chidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 07:37 PM   #40
Kenshin Mizoguchi
Was and still is...
SIR KEN!!!! <3
CB Murder Bros & Co.

Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I would say "My eyes hurt!"
Make my friends see my normal eyes..
Look down and "rub" eyes, secretly putting contacts in..
And then look up at them

P:<
Spoiler:

Kenshin Mizoguchi is offline   Reply With Quote