Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 07-24-2011, 05:27 PM   #1
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default This is a One-Page Story.

This is a One-Page Story.

That was the title of the story, which I just came up with. Ordinarily, titles will tell you what a story is about, so you may be wondering why the title of this story has told you absolutely nothing concerning its content. That would be because this story is about how I’m writing a story within the contents of a full page that has absolutely nothing to do with anything at all. Therefore, the story is about how the story itself is a one page story, hence the title “This is a One-Page Story.” Very unimaginative, you might say. Well, in my defense, I would say it isn’t very unimaginative, but completely unimaginative, and ultimately you will finish reading this one-page story knowing no more or less than you had known before you began reading it.

To further prove how unimaginative and useless this story is, I will provide examples of how it is utterly suckish in comparison to other more popular stories written by more renowned authors. For books like Harry Potter, authors will almost always use a storyboard to plan out the major events and plot points of a story before they even begin writing it. I, on the other hand, have done absolutely nothing similar prior to writing this story, and am in fact making it up as I go along. Furthermore, the vast majority of stories contain a main character and a plot, whereas this story contains no such thing. So, in that case, it’s actually not a story, unless you were to consider me to be the main character and the writing of how suckish and uninformative my story is to be the plot. In which case, it only goes to show how vastly suckish this story is, because most decent stories will arrive at the resolution of some sort of conflict, whereas my story will definitely end with the story being no less suckish than what it started out as and with you having been given exactly what you were promised: Nothing useful at all.

At this point, we are nearing the end of this story, the length of which is one full page. You’ve certainly wasted a good few minutes of your time reading it, for which I am not sorry, because if you were concerned about not wasting your time the title should’ve provided a sufficient turn-off. If you wish to avoid future wastes of time like this, you should learn to judge a book by its cover. Wait, that was a moral point. Nevermind.
The (Terrible) End

Last edited by deidara330; 07-24-2011 at 05:30 PM.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 05:28 PM   #2
Anbu Leader

Anbu Leader is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: This is a One-Page Story.

Wait what?
Anbu Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 05:31 PM   #3
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anbu Leader View Post
Wait what?
I was having a slight issue posting it. Transferring from Microsoft Word. Fine now.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 04:13 PM   #4
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

best story without a story goes to dadadadadaddadadadadaaddadadaadadaddada anyone but you. Just kidding.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote