Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 05-03-2009, 03:13 PM   #1
narutokyuubi2525
Freshmen Academy Student

narutokyuubi2525 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Naruto Game Idea

I don't know if this is the best idea but how about a game called NARUTO THE ADVENTURES OF THE BEASTS where it will let you play as every single Biju with their own signiture techiniques and you have a whole world place to play and you can go around the world destroying different villages and fighting different ninjas that protect their village and once you beet the game it will allow you to play in a mode as one of the ninjas (like naruto sasuke kakashi and so on) to defend your own village or you can be the hokage. Let me just hear your opinion abotu it
narutokyuubi2525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 07:15 PM   #2
shyneen
Ninja Academy Student

shyneen is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Naruto Game Idea

I've got an idea take the Naruto Broken Bond game and the new Shippuden game and mix them together to complete the Shippuden series. The battles and graphics are much better in the Broken Bond and the game is longer. Put it out for the 360 and PS3 and you'd have a killer game. Also make the game playable from all of the characters eyes.
shyneen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 01:21 PM   #3
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyneen
I've got an idea take the Naruto Broken Bond game and the new Shippuden game and mix them together to complete the Shippuden series. The battles and graphics are much better in the Broken Bond and the game is longer. Put it out for the 360 and PS3 and you'd have a killer game. Also make the game playable from all of the characters eyes.
Make it for the Wii too and I'm all good!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 02:26 PM   #4
Kurizu
Genin

Kurizu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutokyuubi2525
I don't know if this is the best idea but how about a game called NARUTO THE ADVENTURES OF THE BEASTS where it will let you play as every single Biju with their own signiture techiniques and you have a whole world place to play and you can go around the world destroying different villages and fighting different ninjas that protect their village and once you beet the game it will allow you to play in a mode as one of the ninjas (like naruto sasuke kakashi and so on) to defend your own village or you can be the hokage. Let me just hear your opinion abotu it
That's a bit too much. Being each of the Bijuu? Wouldn't it be a little better to make it so you can make your own character who could be a Jinchuuriki with any of the nine Bijuu able to be sealed in you?
Kurizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 03:30 PM   #5
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

I'm bored
8-) 8-) 8-)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 11:41 PM   #6
ByakuKage
Chunin

Location: Listening to heavy metal in the Hidden Metal Village
ByakuKage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui
Quote:
Originally Posted by shyneen
Make it for the Wii too and I'm all good!
Right on! I don't see why so many games are always released for PS3 and 360, but never Wii. Wii has hardcore games, too!

Btw, the idea of playing from the characters' eyes sounds really cool
ByakuKage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 02:20 PM   #7
narutokyuubi2525
Freshmen Academy Student

narutokyuubi2525 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurizu
Quote:
Originally Posted by narutokyuubi2525
That's a bit too much. Being each of the Bijuu? Wouldn't it be a little better to make it so you can make your own character who could be a Jinchuuriki with any of the nine Bijuu able to be sealed in you?
Yeah I guess your right okay everyone listen to this guy
narutokyuubi2525 is offline   Reply With Quote