Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 10-09-2009, 01:16 PM   #1
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default The Fourth Great Ninja War! "Chapter 467 Spoilers*

Well, we know who's fighting who. It's

Team Hawk, Madara, The 1-Tails through 7-Tails, Kisame, and Zetsu

VS

Everyone else.

How would they divide 7 Biju among the Five Great Nations. I mean, Madara has two extra, but where should he have them attack? And I'm getting the feeling that Naruto is going to start ending up like the Seventh Harry Potter book. Side Characters dropping like flies, one after another. I hope that doesn't happen in this war.

How do you think this new war is going to turn out?

Last edited by deidara330; 10-10-2009 at 06:40 AM.
Old 10-09-2009, 01:18 PM   #2
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Fourth Great Ninja War! "Chapter 467 Spoilers*

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post

Madara, The 1-Tails through 7-Tails, Kisame, and Zetsu

VS

Everyone else.

How would they divide 7 Biju among the Five Great Nations. I mean, Madara has two extra, but where should he have them attack? And I'm getting the feeling that Naruto is going to start ending up like the Seventh Harry Potter book. Side Characters dropping like flies, one after another. I hope that doesn't happen in this war.

Actually, it's just the Five Great Ninja Villages.
Smaller Villages like the Waterfall, etc, may join Madara...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 10-09-2009, 01:18 PM   #3
The Demon Zabuza
"Infamous"

The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I count 10 characters.

2 each?

Spoiler:
And what about Sasuke? Right now, only madara can get him out.

I get the feeling that Jugo will stick with him too, after he finishes his cell impression.
Wifey #1: Muffin

Wifey #2: Looney
Wifey #3: SillyTobi
Wifey #4: Gaara's Girl
Wifey #5: i_love_kakashi
Wifey #6: Kiseki
Wifey #7: XxblackxX
Wifey #8: Kiku
Wifey #9: Jonesy
Wifey #10: Kuromaki
Husband #1: Sharikage
Husband #2: Shika
Husband #3: Vex Mizuki
Husband #3056: Chidori of Death

I love them longtime. <3.

Student: Muffintop
Honey/Professor-person: Kazumi
Ma name is mistah fluffie-kins
Hikari is my daughter
MasterOfPain is also my daughter
Lady Tsunade is my ex-daughter
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I'ma rogue ninja!
Sex toy: JenniferWonderland
Slave: EmoSakura
Spoiler:

Quote:
Are we aloud to post bathing suit pics?
8D
Quote:
*swoons @ TDZ's pictures*
B-)
Quote:
TDZ is so hot.. naked ;D
Damn right.
Quote:
~glomps everyone in thread~
Ah! he reveals his true self at last.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerKunoichixxx
I love you!!! And have done since I first layed my eyes on you!!!
I feel I should point out this was a dare. But it still counts.
Quote:
*Puts Chloroform onto Tissue*
TDZ is mine!
I approve of this statement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori
First person to not know who TDZ is.
Out of 21,000 members, only one of them doesn't know me. I call that a win.
It's precisely what you're thinking. I'm just that cool.
Quote:
Holycrapstoplookingsogoodonmycomputerscreenwasnote xpectingthatkthx

*Falls off chair
Guess what I had just posted a picture of. ;D
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_kakashi
Yes, you can make my kitty purr lol
Think about synonyms for kitty, then realize what she just said. ;D
Quote:
Quit being so naughty my kitty is starting to purr lolz
See above. xDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosuke Aizen
I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER
Once again, a dare. But have you seen this girl? I mean, dayum.
Incest FTW.

Quote:
You know me well.

Furthermore, as much as I find you unbelievably attractive at this point, please warn me next time.

/Hides eyes from bashfulness
Apparently, I'm hot enough to cause health issues.

Quote:
Your spot in my bed is waiting.
Sorry, but I have to go... uhh.... water my fish. *runs off to Sosuke*
Quote:
~Goes to bed with you.~ ;D!
Quote:
TDZ rejected is like cookie monster saying no to oreos
Quote:
*comes in in a school girl outfit* I'M TDZ'S FANGIRL!!
Quote:
I take back everything i've said about u-sie. u-sie hot! >.<

Spoiler:

there u go! ^^(that is a good thing)
Quote:
Meh sweet TDZ! I lovers you bunches. ♥
Quote:
Rejection makes you stronger you know.

It's a wonder you aren't a bodybuilder.
Quote:
200 miles is a long way to an Englishmen, just like 200 years is a long time to an American.
Quote:
>.> Curse you and your infinite sig possibilities... >.<"
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi uzumaki
i want to be urs, i want that beautiful smile to be mine
Quote:
UGK: This user has yet to learn the difference between an incorrigible ladies man and a pathetic weirdo hanging out at the park is that the ladies have to be interested.

TDZ: See above, but he has figured it out.
Quote:
TDZ, Your brain scares me in ways only clowns used to. I wish I was that smart at your age.
Quote:
Quote:
Dude...I don't care what you're wearing..mud or sand always finds its way in your pants when you play with it.
Rather like me. xDD
Quote:
TDZ somehow you just became more awesome.
Quote:
TDZ is 100% British Fan-Girl ( and is some cases Boy) Bait who is filling Girl's/Boy's Hearts with enjoyment with near every word he types.
Quote:
Hollywood got Rob Pattinson.
Viz got TDZ.
Quote:
Master/wife loves you too baby. x3
Quote:
TDZ is built amazing, not wimping, amazingly awesome shiny hair, and a hot accent. I think he wins. xD
<link rel="signature" type="text/hilarious" href="/funnysig.txt" />

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara's Girl
*Keeps raping TDZ* P:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine
TDZ I f****** love you
Quote:
isnt every thread basically about the demon zabuza
Quote:
*Humping* xD
YOU'RE MY DADDY! YOOUU'RE MY DADDY! X333
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoD
I wanna be in your siggy ._.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki
/noms on Nick in the bush

Old 10-09-2009, 01:19 PM   #4
Fan of Minato
Special Jonin Candidate

Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I think that Madara and co will get a winning edge then Naruto will complete "that jutsu" that Minato wanted Naruto to complete and turn the tide of the war.
In the end probably Naruto and Sasuke will team up after one huge battle and win...

A member of the ANBU.
Post your question here
for it to be answered:

Leader: Vidda Hatake

The Village Hidden in Aura

Senpai: DragonAngel (The laughing stock xD)

I am a Temporary Moderator as well

The Forums have a lot of interesting things aside Drama.
Some are:

Spoiler:
Action 0_o
Quote:
hey DA you are a big dummy lol
Entertainment o_0
Quote:
But-but Gikage!! Does this mean you'll never have any babies!?!

Spawn of Deidara330 would be born instantly awesome.
Awesomeness o-o
Quote:
he's the man who ate the Kagu-Kagu Devil Fruit. 0_o xD

(Kagu Means Furniture)
Fear me. MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHA =o

And something Green 0_0
Quote:
Get Fom's name off there. Now!

A message from Sage
So Hockey...take my name off from your sig...xD

Best quote in the ENTIRE FORUMS:
Quote:

"TBC walks up to toma, and pushes him over, and stands on his chest with one foot"

"Toma flails on the ground like a fish, screaming something about the Chinese Panda Bear stealing his lunch."

Dances:
Quote:
*holds in mouth

Care to dance, my lovely?
True self at last. ;D TDZ, the lover boy. xD

What the google blue berries?
Quote:
Yeah, let us group together and show our AURA!
Sasori has those anxious moments too. ;D xDD

All in one forum....

Aura headband symbol:
Old 10-09-2009, 01:21 PM   #5
Cursed_Sage
Genin

Location: Wherever my destiny leads!! (Hopefully in the arms of my beautiful love)
Cursed_Sage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Way to keep a spoiler out of the title,XD

All I can say,is this is going to be interesting for sure!!
"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of equivalent exchange. In those days we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth."-Al from Fullmetal Alchemist
Old 10-09-2009, 01:21 PM   #6
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
Chunin

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:

VS

Everyone else.

hmm i dont think he will have the beasts attack all the five nations at the same time ....like madara said...he is just a ghost of what he used to be.....control 7 tailed beast and having them attack nations at the same time will put to much preesure on him...also he has to make sure non of them will escape.....

i think madara might wait until kisame capture the 8 tails....

i think this war is gonna be really intense....for the first time in history the five great nations will unite to fight one great evill....its gonna be EPIC...
Old 10-09-2009, 01:26 PM   #7
Cursed_Sage
Genin

Location: Wherever my destiny leads!! (Hopefully in the arms of my beautiful love)
Cursed_Sage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine-TailedSage_Naruto View Post
i think this war is gonna be really intense....for the first time in history the five great nations will unite to fight one great evill....its gonna be EPIC...
Well,so we think,you never know for sure. There's a certain one of the kages I'm not sure we should trust just yet...Well two,actually
"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of equivalent exchange. In those days we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth."-Al from Fullmetal Alchemist
Old 10-09-2009, 01:34 PM   #8
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
Chunin

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursed_Sage View Post
Well,so we think,you never know for sure. There's a certain one of the kages I'm not sure we should trust just yet...Well two,actually
who? u mean Dannzo?.....he isnt a full kage yet...and no one cares what he says...i dont think konoha will let madara take naruto ...regardless of what Danzo says...other than him all the other kages have agrred to fight against madara...

whos the sencond kge that u think is not right?
Old 10-09-2009, 07:55 PM   #9
SasukeFallen
Chunin Exam Participant

SasukeFallen is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Who else here thinks that it's terriable that Konoha is just getting there hopes up that the village is on it's way to being restored and then Naruto and Co. are going to come back and tell them that there's now going to be the 4th great Ninja war? Sereously, no more then a week's time has lapsed in the Manga since Yamato was rebuilding building's, and Tanzuna showed up and now a world war? Seem's like a bit much, I think Kishi should have allowed a bit more time to laps before he sprungs this, it's like he has to suddenly rush things.

Quote:
hmm i dont think he will have the beasts attack all the five nations at the same time ....like madara said...he is just a ghost of what he used to be.....control 7 tailed beast and having them attack nations at the same time will put to much preesure on him...also he has to make sure non of them will escape.....
Agreed, I was just thinking the same thing. If Madara was reduced to a shell of his former self when fighting Minato w/Kyuubi, I don't think there's anyway that shell will have the power to control more than one Bijuu at once, let alone seven. Plus, he no longer has Nagato to sync w/Gedo Mazo, and even if he planned on using Sasuke somehow, I don't really see that happening.

*If you happen to rep me, leave your name, so I know who to give back to.

',,,,,
'(o ) Tobi is a good boy!
/_!_\ put this in you sig if you love tobi ^__^

',,,,,
(/-) I IZ 6th HOKAGE!(RAWR!)
/-|\ put this in your sig if you Hate Danzo
Old 10-09-2009, 08:49 PM   #10
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SasukeFallen View Post
Who else here thinks that it's terriable that Konoha is just getting there hopes up that the village is on it's way to being restored and then Naruto and Co. are going to come back and tell them that there's now going to be the 4th great Ninja war? Sereously, no more then a week's time has lapsed in the Manga since Yamato was rebuilding building's, and Tanzuna showed up and now a world war? Seem's like a bit much, I think Kishi should have allowed a bit more time to laps before he sprungs this, it's like he has to suddenly rush things.
nah i think that it just adds to the whole pressure of the situation.....though kishi does seem to be rushing things a little bit....

and yea it sucks that just as konoha is recovering a world war starts...(though naruto and co dont know that yet....)
Old 10-09-2009, 08:57 PM   #11
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:

VS

Everyone else.

What about Sasuke and Karin? and Suigetsu and Juugo if Madara takes them with him.
Old 10-09-2009, 08:59 PM   #12
SasukeFallen
Chunin Exam Participant

SasukeFallen is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
nah i think that it just adds to the whole pressure of the situation.....though kishi does seem to be rushing things a little bit....

and yea it sucks that just as konoha is recovering a world war starts...(though naruto and co dont know that yet....)
They will soon, and when they know, then it will be passed onto the rest of Konoha(and the land of fire)

*If you happen to rep me, leave your name, so I know who to give back to.

',,,,,
'(o ) Tobi is a good boy!
/_!_\ put this in you sig if you love tobi ^__^

',,,,,
(/-) I IZ 6th HOKAGE!(RAWR!)
/-|\ put this in your sig if you Hate Danzo
Old 10-09-2009, 09:05 PM   #13
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SasukeFallen View Post
They will soon, and when they know, then it will be passed onto the rest of Konoha(and the land of fire)
Yea i wonder hw they will take it....i mean konoha has no official leader...and compared to the other great nations konoha is barly standing right now....and to top that off koonoha will propably be madara's first target......a world war is the last thing they need right now...
Old 10-09-2009, 09:25 PM   #14
ShikamaruGenius
Veteran Chunin

ShikamaruGenius is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Yea i wonder hw they will take it....i mean konoha has no official leader...and compared to the other great nations konoha is barly standing right now....and to top that off koonoha will propably be madara's first target......a world war is the last thing they need right now...
It's gonna be Awsomeee!!!

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Old 10-09-2009, 09:26 PM   #15
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShikamaruGenius View Post
It's gonna be Awsomeee!!!
lol yea
Old 10-09-2009, 09:39 PM   #16
ShikamaruGenius
Veteran Chunin

ShikamaruGenius is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'm really excited!The manga is surely turning into something Interesting!I am the one who have waited so long for a war XD!It's gonna be even more darker^^

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Old 10-09-2009, 10:54 PM   #17
valtreck
Genin

valtreck is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to valtreck Send a message via Skype™ to valtreck

gonna be interesting
Old 10-09-2009, 11:01 PM   #18
Shkin
Veteran Chunin

Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

this will be interesting. Konoha will be right in the middle of it!
Old 10-10-2009, 06:38 AM   #19
JPSM
Genin

JPSM is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Well I've been out for some time, but about the fact that Madara has small number when compared with the others, I disagree...like someone said, a lot of small villages will unite with Madara, also even inside the lands there will be most likely some rebellions...this will add power to Madara, also, the lands will not completely unite...there will be lands that will try to get some advantage over each other for sure...

Old 10-10-2009, 06:43 AM   #20
sasuke+itachi
Genin

sasuke+itachi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i want madara to win but i dont think he can.