Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 10-09-2009, 09:48 AM   #1
zebrakiller
Special Jonin Candidate

zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Anybody else feel the intensity went down after Land of Waves Arc?

i mean zabuza n haku die, those first two hidden mist chunin get taken care of, we see zabuza slaughter all those swordsmen who dont even fight back n he brutally kills gotto. And then the filler arcs come n we get bombarded with morals and the violence disappears...
zebrakiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 10:17 AM   #2
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Anybody else feel the intensity went down after Land of Waves Arc?

What filler arcs? The Chunnin exams came right after.
Kuroda Taishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 10:22 AM   #3
Cursed_Sage
Genin

Location: Wherever my destiny leads!! (Hopefully in the arms of my beautiful love)
Cursed_Sage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I don't think it's any less intense... In fact,Shippuden is way more intense.
"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of equivalent exchange. In those days we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth."-Al from Fullmetal Alchemist
Cursed_Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 10:27 AM   #4
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebrakiller View Post
i mean zabuza n haku die, those first two hidden mist chunin get taken care of, we see zabuza slaughter all those swordsmen who dont even fight back n he brutally kills gotto. And then the filler arcs come n we get bombarded with morals and the violence disappears...
Nope.Its gotten even more Intense.

Spoiler:
We saw Hidan getting blown to bits.
Kakashi getting Nails/Screws shot into his head by Deva.
Gaara Killing People by crushing them.
Sasuke getting Pulverized by C4.(I know it wasnt the real Sasuke but still)
Dosu getting Brutally Crushed by Shukaku.
Etc.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 12:45 PM   #5
zebrakiller
Special Jonin Candidate

zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Valentine View Post
Nope.Its gotten even more Intense.

Spoiler:
We saw Hidan getting blown to bits.
Kakashi getting Nails/Screws shot into his head by Deva.
Gaara Killing People by crushing them.
Sasuke getting Pulverized by C4.(I know it wasnt the real Sasuke but still)
Dosu getting Brutally Crushed by Shukaku.
Etc.
i mean in naruto not shippuden... it starts off intense and then by the end they're eating curry so they can fight...
Old 10-09-2009, 03:37 PM   #6
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

I think the Sasuke Retrival Arc was pretty intense.

Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 03:56 PM   #7
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
i mean in naruto not shippuden... it starts off intense and then by the end they're eating curry so they can fight...
That is why you stop after the Sasuke retrevial arc, and not watch the fillers.
Kuroda Taishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 04:00 PM   #8
zebrakiller
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Ninja45 View Post
I think the Sasuke Retrival Arc was pretty intense.
i definitely agree... but it still doesnt feel as mature to me as the zabuza/haku sitch. Theyre bad guys who we find out have hearts n then they die, zabuza a brutal death. Gaara crushes ppl yes, but u dont see the blood n gore...i mean zabuza minces gotto up with that knife. imo the only thing that compares to that maturity wise was the whole orichi/anko history junk in the chunin exams.
Old 10-29-2009, 10:08 AM   #9
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
i definitely agree... but it still doesnt feel as mature to me as the zabuza/haku sitch. Theyre bad guys who we find out have hearts n then they die, zabuza a brutal death. Gaara crushes ppl yes, but u dont see the blood n gore...i mean zabuza minces gotto up with that knife. imo the only thing that compares to that maturity wise was the whole orichi/anko history junk in the chunin exams.
what about Neji v Kidomaru and Kiba/Akamaru v Sakon/Ukon. And you can see blood when Gaara crushes people. Oh, you can't forget the Choji v Jirobo fight. I agree however with the Shikamaru v Tayuya fight. That was mostly just Shikamaru holding her down with Shadow Possession
flamey234 is online now   Reply With Quote