Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 10-08-2009, 05:30 AM   #1
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Shippuden Opening 6

Opening 6 was awesome in my eyes as I saw, what do you guys think?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~

Hidan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 05:36 AM   #2
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare
Default Re: Shippuden Opening 6

Which one is that? xD
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 05:44 AM   #3
MoonStarNinja4
Chunin

MoonStarNinja4 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think it was pretty good, it's just a little weird because I haven't heard FLOW ever since Season 4 of Naruto (The American season).
MoonStarNinja4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 05:47 AM   #4
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
Which one is that? xD
The one in episode 129-130 and beyond (I have a Crunchy Roll subscription so I can watch it early :P)

~
~

Old 10-08-2009, 05:48 AM   #5
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

I know how to use Google so I can see it early too xD
Old 10-08-2009, 06:16 AM   #6
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
I know how to use Google so I can see it early too xD
Cheater, but I don't pay for my crunchy roll subsciption, I just did a bunch of surveys to get a 3 month subscription and should have enough points to get a years subscription soon. (also the quality is allot better on their website)

~
~

Old 10-08-2009, 06:18 AM   #7
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Scammer, and I don't pay either, plus quality doesn't really matter to me much, it's fine at the place I go to xD
Old 10-08-2009, 06:47 AM   #8
SuperChoji
Chunin

SuperChoji is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

man! i was going to make my own post about this! you beat me to it!

it was friggin amazing! i just hope all the fights after now will be as fluent as this intro..

i mean, smooth and not so cartoonish if that makes sense

"MaMa always told me life's like a box of
Chocolates."
FOREST GUMP FTW
if i had eyes like ITACHI... i just dont know
proud member and sponcer of NOTHING
danzo is NNNNOT an Uchia
Quote:

is a Narutard!
i beg to differ sweetheart BELIEVE IT
Quote:
I hope your manhood shrivels up and dies from a vicious, itchy STD.
Now that's just plain MEAN

SuperChoji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 06:50 AM   #9
SuperChoji
Chunin

SuperChoji is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by HidanSenpai View Post
Cheater, but I don't pay for my crunchy roll subsciption, I just did a bunch of surveys to get a 3 month subscription and should have enough points to get a years subscription soon. (also the quality is allot better on their website)

i hate the crunchy roll subs.. or who ever translates the episodes and feels it necessary to cut off the intros just to advertise their onebleach website! not being able to watch intros and end credits kinda pisses me off

"MaMa always told me life's like a box of
Chocolates."
FOREST GUMP FTW
if i had eyes like ITACHI... i just dont know
proud member and sponcer of NOTHING
danzo is NNNNOT an Uchia
Quote:

is a Narutard!
i beg to differ sweetheart BELIEVE IT
Quote:
I hope your manhood shrivels up and dies from a vicious, itchy STD.
Now that's just plain MEAN

SuperChoji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 10:09 PM   #10
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperChoji View Post
i hate the crunchy roll subs.. or who ever translates the episodes and feels it necessary to cut off the intros just to advertise their onebleach website! not being able to watch intros and end credits kinda pisses me off
uhh, crunchyroll doesn't do that, while the people who own the website ... do that while they are filming the episode, crunchyroll is not to blame for that, ... is.

~
~

Last edited by Err; 09-30-2010 at 11:09 PM. Reason: Removed illegal images/links.
Old 10-08-2009, 10:21 PM   #11
Marisuki
Genin

Marisuki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I wanna see it. :/
Old 10-11-2009, 11:43 AM   #12
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

I thought it was pretty good. Not my favorite opening, but it was still really good.

Hidden Ninja45 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 12:14 PM   #13
Berzakinski
Genin

Berzakinski is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

It was awesome! Why can't more fights look like those?
Berzakinski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 12:16 PM   #14
hinataisblue42
Chunin

hinataisblue42 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

That OP was awesome! I liked it! I was about to cry when they showed Jaraiya dieing!

Ponyo FC
NARUSASU
Mood: HAPPY!
(>_<(^ ^)
/___<___\put this in your siggy if you Glomp or Hug
hinataisblue42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 12:18 PM   #15
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by hinataisblue42 View Post
That OP was awesome! I liked it! I was about to cry when they showed Jaraiya dieing!
They never showed him dying in the opening.
Kuroda Taishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 12:33 PM   #16
hinataisblue42
Chunin

hinataisblue42 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroda Taishi View Post
They never showed him dying in the opening.
Well I saw Naruto crying so I that means Jaraiya died.

Ponyo FC
NARUSASU
Mood: HAPPY!
(>_<(^ ^)
/___<___\put this in your siggy if you Glomp or Hug
hinataisblue42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 12:36 PM   #17
Kenshin Mizoguchi
Was and still is...
SIR KEN!!!! <3
CB Murder Bros & Co.

Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I liked it a lot!!

The whole Itachi taking out Sasuke's eye though was creepy..

P:<
Spoiler:

Last edited by Kenshin Mizoguchi; 10-11-2009 at 12:44 PM.
Kenshin Mizoguchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 03:35 PM   #18
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

This is the best opening yet

Best Friends: ItachiKisame, Dogboy22, Mangagirl, KyuubiAkatsuki, CutieSakura, Vampire Lycan,
Chidori of Death, Luna Mikazuki, Jiveh125, V, Twilit, Sasuke Uchiha Gal, Papps,

HEY PEOPLE WATCHOO THINKIN'?

Nope, no thoughts yet *distant stare*
Hebi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 03:55 PM   #19
sasuke+itachi
Genin

sasuke+itachi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

my favorite opening in terms of animation. the song is very good but i will always say that the 2nd original naruto opening's song is the best
sasuke+itachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 06:48 PM   #20
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

it was def one of my fav op. i luved da song. ^_^

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
sasu_girl is offline   Reply With Quote