Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 05-04-2009, 03:40 PM   #21
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth
Default Re: Sasori vs. Deidara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi-Chan
I think Deidara would totaly win. I mean if Sakura can beat Sasori,then Deidara would totally kick some wooden butt. Plus Deidara could blow him up, when wood meets bomb,wood burns againt fire.So Deidara would win.
Fail, Sasori let himself die. Arrogant statements like "Sakura beat Sasori" are epic fail.

and sakura had an ANTIDOTE, ruining the battle for Sasori. Yet he still almost pwned.

Iron Sand can block bombs. Good day sir.
Old 05-04-2009, 03:42 PM   #22
Chidori Shuriken
Drama Queen
First Jonin to be Banned
FOREVER

Chidori Shuriken is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
I think Deidara would totaly win. I mean if Sakura can beat Sasori,then Deidara would totally kick some wooden butt. Plus Deidara could blow him up, when wood meets bomb,wood burns againt fire.So Deidara would win.
What? No. Epic fail. Sasori let himself lose if you saw that part and actually listened to what they were saying.
Old 05-04-2009, 05:17 PM   #23
TheViolletteHeart
Special Jonin Candidate

TheViolletteHeart is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidori Shuriken
Quote:
What? No. Epic fail. Sasori let himself lose if you saw that part and actually listened to what they were saying.
Oh, I love calling people out on technicallities... If you're like me and you don't speak Japanese, just LISTENING to them speak would do you no good. You kinda have to read the subtitles.

Last edited by Kisame; 06-04-2009 at 01:43 PM. Reason: Broken Tag
Old 05-05-2009, 09:10 PM   #24
Singed
Freshmen Academy Student

Singed is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sasori.
Old 05-05-2009, 09:12 PM   #25
Singed
Freshmen Academy Student

Singed is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by devsHaruhi-x
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocklee_112713
Quote:
Originally Posted by devsHaruhi-x

By your logic, I would've said that Kakuzu would have won on another topic because I am a Kakuzu fan. But I didn't.

...But I agree that Sasori would win anyway.
On which one? The one with Naruto and Sasuke? Nobody better say that Kakuzu and Hidan>Naruto and Sasuke. I mean seriously, if you did........wow.

And is Kakuzu your FAVORITE character? I don't believe he is, although i could be wrong. Deidara is HIS favorite character, and as long as it's not like Pain, Naruto, or Jiraiya (as well as the other ubers) as an opponent, you could say just about anything for your favorite character.
Kakuzu is my FAVORITE character.

Oh come on, Kakuzu has some fans. *Me! Just waiting 'till they make an avatar for him*

Last edited by Kisame; 06-04-2009 at 01:44 PM. Reason: Broken Tags
Old 05-06-2009, 11:45 AM   #26
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singed

Oh come on, Kakuzu has some fans. *Me! Just waiting 'till they make an avatar for him*
Well duh, every character has fans. If not, that would be a really sad world we live in.

I think Kakuzu's pretty cool, actually. Not a FAVE, but he's one of the more interesting characters.
Old 05-06-2009, 12:04 PM   #27
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

Sasori.

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 05-06-2009, 12:07 PM   #28
Malak
Chunin Exam Proctor

Malak is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Malak

Sasori. Theres no question about it

Name:Malak (formerly known as "Lord Revan")
Village: Rogue (Left Blood Village due to personal reasons)
Occupation: Assassin/ANBU Leader/Former Blood Village's Puppeteer Artist
Nindo: "Revenge is a dish best served cold.....''

*In search for a worthy village*
Old 10-11-2009, 02:17 PM   #29
C4 Karura
Special Jonin Candidate

C4 Karura is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Diedera.
Tenten's ability is using a lot of weapons at once. However, in a series like Naruto, this is a rather dull ability since somehow actual weapons don't work on them. Even "normal" characters like Iruka can get impaled with windmill shurikens and still move. Normal weapons in Naruto are used simply to buy some time.

Perhaps if she had Shikamaru's intelligence then she wouldn't have to waste all those weapons.

Unless I'm mistaken the only character she beat was herself. :/
Old 10-11-2009, 02:38 PM   #30
Berzakinski
Genin

Berzakinski is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sasori. Deidara admitted he was stronger. Kishi didn't give any hint that when Deidara said that he was trying to trick them.
Old 10-11-2009, 03:08 PM   #31
Nori
Genin

Nori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Nori

Deidara most likely.
Old 10-11-2009, 03:18 PM   #32
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

Since this topic has already gone around, I'm just going to re-post my previous hypothesis:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nābris View Post
Ow ow ow....

Sasori is much stronger. Deidara is certainly a powerful opponent, but almost all of his battle strategics are offensively based. He is certainly not the defensive character. On the other hand, Sasori is top notch in both defense and offense.

Here is why:
Spoiler:
In a battle between the two, Sasori's Iron Sand is both an excellent defensive item against the bombs as well as a dangerously fast (arguably supersonic) weapon against Deidara. Deidara's long range advantage would likely be nullified by this, and if he gets a single scratch from the Iron Sand, he is finished (remember, Iron Sand is poisoned).

Sasori would also have no problem dodging Deidara's bombs with his Heart Transfer, which can travel faster than a blink of an eye. And, with 298 puppets at his disposal, the likelihood that Deidara could accurately hit Sasori's only weak spot is very slim. Also, take into consideration that Sasori is a puppet, and therefore Deidara's formidable C4 will be worthless. (which requires a human respiratory system)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-11-2009, 05:49 PM   #33
Sasori12
Special Jonin Candidate

Sasori12 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sasori wins.
C1, and C2 could be blocked by the Iron Sand.
C3 could also probably be blocked by the Iron Sand. Deidara doesn't normaly carry that around anywase.
C4 wouldn't affect Sasori, he is a puppet, he has no cells to be broken down. And he wouldn't even breath it in.
C0 could technically kill Sasori. But Deidara would die 1st so Sasori wins.
It would only take 1 hit from Sasori to kill Deidara.
Sasori could use Iron Sand to fly and get close to Deidara.
Performance of 100 puppets is total over kill.
Old 10-12-2009, 05:48 AM   #34
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Sasori wins.

Iron Sand or heart transfer let Sasori avoid any bombs, and both C3 and C4 take prep time to make (not like C4 will work anyways because Sasori's a puppet). In that time Sasori could float to him using Iron Sand and use something like Iron Sand World Order which Dei can't escape. Also one scratch from any of Sasori's weapons and Dei is paralyzed.

Old 03-29-2010, 12:25 PM   #35
RedSandSasori
Academy Graduate

RedSandSasori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sasori has more defense than Diedra and I bet the 3rd Kazekage puppet's "IRON SAND" can kill Diedara
Old 03-29-2010, 12:26 PM   #36
RedSandSasori
Academy Graduate

RedSandSasori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

oops spelled deidra wrong =p
Old 03-29-2010, 12:26 PM   #37
TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
Chunin Exam Proctor

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 Send a message via Yahoo to TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 Send a message via Skype™ to TheAkatsukiClanPM9999

Deidara

Spoiler:

18-0

Old 03-29-2010, 03:19 PM   #38
Tourune
Special Jonin Candidate

Tourune is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sasori can guard himself from deidaras bombs w/ iron sand + if not a pupet can suvive a bomb - sakura destroyed sasori + he just put himself back together

Top 3 Anime Characters
1 - Danzo
2 - Ulquiorra
3 - Cole
Old 03-29-2010, 03:51 PM   #39
Guy1ny3llowshirt
Banned

Guy1ny3llowshirt is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sasori wins this fight due to his Iron Sand.. Iron Sand can block just about anything Diedara can throw at him.. and to top things up with poison, its just too much for Diedara..
Old 03-29-2010, 04:43 PM   #40
Daybreak
Genin

Daybreak is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

If Sasori starts in Hiruko puppet then deidara has a chance, he could send bombs underground as well as in the air, when the air bombs explode Hiruko the underground bombs explode Sasori's real body.

However if he starts in his real body then he summons Kazekage puppet and majorly owns with iron sand.