Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 09-23-2009, 08:52 AM   #1
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Minato's Father? *Spoiler*

Spoiler:
Listen up peeps.

I know ALOT of people say Minato is a Senju being Tsunade's son.

Who would be the father then?

People say JIRAYA!!

I can only think..wrong.

Minato has Jiraya's hair but thats all.
Nothing of his Pervy attitude.

Here is what I think.The one who has a WAY bigger chance to be Minato's father.

Name: Dan. Tsunade's lover.

Why I think that?

Lets check.
Jiraya: Pervy old Sage,writes naughty books etc.
Dan: Calm and collected who would give his life gladly for Konoha.Big Dream: to be Hokage.

Who sounds more like Minato?
Obviously Dan.

Next:
Becoming Hokage.
Jiraya never showed much interest of becoming Hokage.
Dan did,Minato did and Naruto did.

More:
Dan's battle stats:
Ninjutsu 4/5
Seal Knowledge 4/5
Stamina 4/5
Speed 4/5
Force 3,5/5
Intelligence 4/5
Genjutsu 3,5/5
Taijutsu 3/5

34/40 together
If this doesnt have Beast Status then I dont know what does.
Infact with these stats he is Kage worthy.
Possibly even the best!
Every Character has a weakpoint.Itachi Stamina for example.
However Dan is so Balanced.
Very often being balanced>Higher stats.

He is only outmatched in stats by around 5 people:
Hiruzen,Kisame,Itachi,Kakashi and possibly Sasori.
Even outmatching Deidara.
Why would Kishimoto give such a minor character such massive stats?
Besides with such a strength and ability you have,you REALLY have to ask yourself who or what killed him in the 2nd Shinobi World War 28 years ago.

Itachi?Wasnt even alive.
Kakashi?Was around 3
Kisame was about 4.
Hiruzen was Kage and I doubt he'd kill Dan.
Sasori was 7.

There are only 3 people who could have done this.
You already know right?
Madara,Danzo or Orochimaru
Most characters werent even born so only Hiruzen (would never do it) Danzo,Madara or Orochimaru.

Weird Coincidence seeing Oro again right?
He was there when Nawaki died same with Dan.

Also Dans missions:
72 D-Rank
84 C-Rank
223 B-Rank
168 A-Rank
22 S-Rank

Something only out matched by Kakashi.
With 22 S-Ranks it is highly likely he could have met Madara sometime and had to die for finding out he is still alive.

Now my Point:

Kishimoto would NEVER EVER give a Minor character such stats and amount of Missions.Meaning he must be important.
There is a physical and attitudical similarity between Dan and Minato a bigger one than with Jiraya.
The Dream of Hokage passed on.
Dan-Minato-Naruto

Thoughts?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-23-2009, 09:38 AM   #2
ShikamaruGenius
Veteran Chunin

ShikamaruGenius is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Minato's Father? *Spoiler*

There's no way tsunade could have a son.After loosing his brother and Husband.First she never trusted anyone after that(until naruto show up) But seriously...Tsunade being a Mom...I cant believe u actually believe that...She will never be the kind of girl to have child.She like too much is apparence to have a baby
Dan Die before they could get married or whatever.She couldnt have a child...WHen she saw naruto for the first time she doesnt even know him..Just that he's the demon fox....And Dan Was a great Ninja but die really fast..He died during the war not because of orochimaru or something..Same goes for Nawaki.oro didn't kill him he's just a war victims.
Anyway, I know u did some research but there so much thing that just have any sense..The only thing we know his minato was naruto's dad.Jiraya his godfather.Tsunade? Nothing only the hokage who see Nawaki and Dan Ambition in naruto!

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Old 09-23-2009, 10:03 AM   #3
Phenom
Chunin Exam Participant

Phenom is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShikamaruGenius View Post
There's no way tsunade could have a son.After loosing his brother and Husband.First she never trusted anyone after that(until naruto show up) But seriously...Tsunade being a Mom...I cant believe u actually believe that...She will never be the kind of girl to have child.She like too much is apparence to have a baby
Dan Die before they could get married or whatever.She couldnt have a child...WHen she saw naruto for the first time she doesnt even know him..Just that he's the demon fox....And Dan Was a great Ninja but die really fast..He died during the war not because of orochimaru or something..Same goes for Nawaki.oro didn't kill him he's just a war victims.
Anyway, I know u did some research but there so much thing that just have any sense..The only thing we know his minato was naruto's dad.Jiraya his godfather.Tsunade? Nothing only the hokage who see Nawaki and Dan Ambition in naruto!
You realize that she was talking about having a baby before her brother and Dan died, right? I think it is possible.
Old 09-23-2009, 10:17 AM   #4
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Valentine View Post
Spoiler:
Listen up peeps.

People say JIRAYA!!

I can only think..wrong.

Why I think that?

Lets check.
Dan: Calm and collected who would give his life gladly for Konoha.Big Dream: to be Hokage.

Obviously Dan.

Next:
Becoming Hokage.

More:
Dan's battle stats:
Ninjutsu 4/5
Seal Knowledge 4/5
Stamina 4/5
Speed 4/5
Force 3,5/5
Intelligence 4/5
Genjutsu 3,5/5
Taijutsu 3/5

34/40 together
Possibly even the best!

Besides with such a strength and ability you have,you REALLY have to ask yourself who or what killed him in the 2nd Shinobi World War 28 years ago.

Itachi?Wasnt even alive.
Kakashi?Was around 3
Kisame was about 4.
Sasori was 7.

You already know right?
Most characters werent even born so only Hiruzen (would never do it) Danzo,Madara or Orochimaru.

Also Dans missions:
72 D-Rank
84 C-Rank
223 B-Rank
168 A-Rank
22 S-Rank

With 22 S-Ranks it is highly likely he could have met Madara sometime and had to die for finding out he is still alive.

Now my Point:

Kishimoto would NEVER EVER give a Minor character such stats and amount of Missions.Meaning he must be important.
There is a physical and attitudical similarity between Dan and Minato a bigger one than with Jiraya.
Dan-Minato-Naruto

Thoughts?
really want to know who killed him, the RaiKage did it, Raikage punched Dan so hard it looked like he got shot by a 50 cal XD

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Old 09-23-2009, 10:42 AM   #5
Densetsu_no_D
Genin Elite

Densetsu_no_D is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Densetsu_no_D Send a message via Yahoo to Densetsu_no_D

That's a very justified theory, great points all around....I never took much stock in the whole Tsunade being his mother....but this does have its points.....

Last edited by Densetsu_no_D; 09-23-2009 at 10:45 AM.
Old 09-23-2009, 10:43 AM   #6
ShikamaruGenius
Veteran Chunin

Spoiler:
You realize that she was talking about having a baby before her brother and Dan died, right? I think it is possible.

I realise but there's still no way she could had a child...Come on,if she had a child kishi would had showed us earlier.When she remember Nawaki and Dan why would she dont remember his own son...
I stand my point in saying that Tsunade have no child!
and for the one who killed him..We'l probably never know cause DAn is not a main character..He only appear'S in tsunade flash back...But I agree..It would be nice to know who Killed him...But for kishi it's just not important...

Ho and one other things..Think about this V-valentine(it's not personal beside I agre with some of ur others theory)
If Minato was tsunade son..Why would she said to naruto that one last time,she could have faith in someone(not exacly what she said but she said something like that)
minato actualy become hokage...I think tsunade will At least,Knew it if is child was A Kage.what about the Neckless malediction and the promise that nawaki and dan did before they pass out...
can u explain me why tsunade will not even remember a little thing about minato...Cause they are no similitude between us two...

YouTube:
src="

Last edited by ShikamaruGenius; 09-23-2009 at 10:50 AM.
Old 09-23-2009, 12:24 PM   #7
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

No way tsunade could have a child
Old 09-23-2009, 12:32 PM   #8
Zaragor
Apprentice Genin

Zaragor is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Spoiler:

I realise but there's still no way she could had a child...Come on,if she had a child kishi would had showed us earlier.When she remember Nawaki and Dan why would she dont remember his own son...
I stand my point in saying that Tsunade have no child!
and for the one who killed him..We'l probably never know cause DAn is not a main character..He only appear'S in tsunade flash back...But I agree..It would be nice to know who Killed him...But for kishi it's just not important...

Ho and one other things..Think about this V-valentine(it's not personal beside I agre with some of ur others theory)
If Minato was tsunade son..Why would she said to naruto that one last time,she could have faith in someone(not exacly what she said but she said something like that)
minato actualy become hokage...I think tsunade will At least,Knew it if is child was A Kage.what about the Neckless malediction and the promise that nawaki and dan did before they pass out...
can u explain me why tsunade will not even remember a little thing about minato...Cause they are no similitude between us two...
You know, it could have been because Minato became the student of Jiraya and since they were really close, perhaps saw Jiraya as a fatherfigure. What did Tsunade do during this time? She went around and gambled, lost her money and got drunk. So perhaps Minato was never cherished as he should and Tsunade is too ashamed to admit she even had a son.

Besides, the way Jiraya talked to Tsunade about Minato when they met again after all these years is really weired if Tsunade didn't have some sort of connection with Minato.

......▄▅███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
.▄▄▅████████▅▄▃▂
...██████████████████►
... ◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲☼◤

Old 09-23-2009, 12:39 PM   #9
Lord Sesshomaru
Genin

Lord Sesshomaru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Tsunade isnt his mother
Old 09-23-2009, 12:40 PM   #10
UCHIHASASUKE_GIRL
Chunin Exam Proctor

UCHIHASASUKE_GIRL is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

You got a point V-Valentine (thinks it makes sense now)
I believe Dan is Minato's Father now
To accept and adopt Itachi's intention
would be childish.The foolish sputtering
of those who don't know hatred.
If anyone who would disparage my way
of living were to come forward ...
I'd kill their loved ones left and right!
To experience this hatred of mine."
- Uchiha,Sasuke
Old 09-23-2009, 12:59 PM   #11
kay
Special Jonin Candidate

kay is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

imposible he looks and acts nothing like tsunade
tsunade: sort of white-blonde hair brownish eyes and very very white skin+very anoying
minato:yellow blonde hair deep blue eyes and sort of pale tend skin
and he is very calm and not anoying
and he cant be jirayas and tsunade's son becuase the both have brown eyes whaile monato has a deep blue
Old 09-23-2009, 01:04 PM   #12
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by kay View Post
imposible he looks and acts nothing like tsunade
tsunade: sort of white-blonde hair brownish eyes and very very white skin+very anoying
minato:yellow blonde hair deep blue eyes and sort of pale tend skin
and he is very calm and not anoying
and he cant be jirayas and tsunade's son becuase the both have brown eyes whaile monato has a deep blue

Tsunade=Blonde
Dan=Blue eyes,calm attitude

Combine it.Voila.

So indeed possible.

People can tan you know?

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 09-23-2009, 01:06 PM   #13
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to [Shikamaru]

Sounds possible. Him being linked to Dan and The Senju, there simply had to come a prodigy out of that combination (Minato). This is most definitely possible, I always wondered how someone as beautiful as Tsunade never had Children. After all, the necklace did accept Naruto as it's new owner. That may be a clue that he is indeed part of the Senju bloodline, in accordance to Naruto constantly calling Tsunade "Granny".
Old 09-23-2009, 03:56 PM   #14
JPSM
Genin

JPSM is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Valentine View Post
Spoiler:
Listen up peeps.

People say JIRAYA!!

I can only think..wrong.

Why I think that?

Lets check.

Obviously Dan.

Next:
Becoming Hokage.

More:
Dan's battle stats:
Ninjutsu 4/5
Seal Knowledge 4/5
Stamina 4/5
Speed 4/5
Force 3,5/5
Intelligence 4/5
Genjutsu 3,5/5
Taijutsu 3/5

34/40 together
Possibly even the best!

Itachi?Wasnt even alive.
Kakashi?Was around 3
Kisame was about 4.
Sasori was 7.

You already know right?

Also Dans missions:
72 D-Rank
84 C-Rank
223 B-Rank
168 A-Rank
22 S-Rank

Now my Point:

Dan-Minato-Naruto

Thoughts?
Well like I said a thousand times were in this forum...Kishimoto doens't give a name to a character if that character will not be important in the story...Tsunade's brother already took his role, by beeing the trigger in Tsunade's decision of becoming the Hokage, and I thought the same about Dan...but then when you said those things about the Status, made me think, its really a lot to a character that Kishimoto would only use to trigger Tsunade decision...

But then, why don't Tsunade says to Naruto that she is is grandmother? I believe that because of some reason, if Minato is like you said, Tsunade and Dan son, he was given to adoption...and then it cames to Naruto...Tsunade only has the suspicion, nothing more...

Also I believe that Tsunade beeing in a coma instead of dead, means that she is yet something to do...and this for me, seems to be, every chapter more likely to happen...Tsunade wasn't killed by Kishimoto, cause he needs Tsunade character to fill the family past in Naruto...

Old 09-23-2009, 04:01 PM   #15
Hinatagirl410
Freshmen Academy Student

Hinatagirl410 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

interesting idea. It does have some very good logic behind it.
Old 09-23-2009, 04:04 PM   #16
Kenshin Mizoguchi
Was and still is...
SIR KEN!!!! <3
CB Murder Bros & Co.

Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Wow. You always come up with these amazing theories Valentine.

I support you on this one! xD

P:<
Spoiler:

Old 09-23-2009, 04:47 PM   #17
DanzoHokage#6
Genin

DanzoHokage#6 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
The only thing we know his minato was naruto's dad.Jiraya his godfather.Tsunade? Nothing only the hokage who see Nawaki and Dan Ambition in naruto!
Jiraya is not minato's dad. He said in episode 126 that IF he was his son he would be really proud of him. NOT that he was his son.
Old 09-23-2009, 08:19 PM   #18
ShikamaruGenius
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Jiraya is not minato's dad. He said in episode 126 that IF he was his son he would be really proud of him. NOT that he was his son.
are u taking my word because it's true or u trying to say to me that jiraya is not minato's dad..cause I already know that in my post I said that He was the godfather of naruto.(beside,we were talking about Dan Being minato'S dad who it sure not possible..anyway...

YouTube:
src="
Old 09-23-2009, 08:32 PM   #19
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Interesting theory.

Old 09-24-2009, 05:29 AM   #20
DanzoHokage#6
Genin

DanzoHokage#6 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
are u taking my word because it's true or u trying to say to me that jiraya is not minato's dad..cause I already know that in my post I said that He was the godfather of naruto.(beside,we were talking about Dan Being minato'S dad who it sure not possible..anyway...
sorry. i misread. thought it said grand father. you are right and i apologize.