Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Anime News

Anime News The latest news on anime projects and the people that make them possible.

Old 10-07-2009, 02:37 PM   #41
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori
Default Re: Bleach Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroda Taishi View Post
actually Stark did survive a stab nearly to the heart from Shunsui. Also you are disregarding the special abilities of Shunsui's zanpakutou.

1. It is a confined space
2. He can let out more than enough wolves to fill the space
3. He doesn't need to pull any triggers. The wolves did not come from his guns.
I don't know a whole lot about Bleach, honestly however I'll keep trying to learn. Well, I guess I'm wrong, I guess Starrk can beat Tousen at this point with what Tousen has shown.

---------------- Now playing: Jay-Z - D.O.A. (Death of Auto-Tune) via FoxyTunes

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Space Cowboy Sasori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 02:42 PM   #42
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Hmmm Tosen could probably beat Stark without using Bankai Suzumushi can paralyze .....was used on Ishida

O~kun

GF:Jhokage613
I LOVE MY MOMMY, GAARA'S GIRL <3
Glaring buddy and sweet little sis~Animelover
E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ohako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 02:42 PM   #43
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Aizen of course is the strongest and I do t belive we have seen Tousens true abilitys yet I think there is more that we dont know. All three of them were above the espada so they would have to be stronger incuding tousen. Aizen would not have chosen some weakling to join him in Hueco Mundo. He is not that stupid.
Spoiler:
And the fact that he let so many espada die and even killed Hallibel himself
makes me think that he has some plan that invoves his own powers as well as Tousen and Gins.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
If you leave this thing dies.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
When you leave, this world goes in the drain.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Hally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 02:44 PM   #44
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunade Uchiha View Post
Aizen of course is the strongest and I do t belive we have seen Tousens true abilitys yet I think there is more that we dont know. All three of them were above the espada so they would have to be stronger incuding tousen. Aizen would not have chosen some weakling to join him in Hueco Mundo. He is not that stupid.
Spoiler:
And the fact that he let so many espada die and even killed Hallibel himself
makes me think that he has some plan that invoves his own powers as well as Tousen and Gins.

Yes true lol looks like someone read their manga yes i do believe Aizen, Tosen, and Gin have something up their sleeve along with that strange wonderwiess lol

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 10-07-2009, 02:47 PM   #45
Durou Kusodara
Academy Graduate

Durou Kusodara is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Durou Kusodara

id say tosen is not much lower in power than gin
Old 10-07-2009, 02:49 PM   #46
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohako View Post
Yes true lol looks like someone read their manga yes i do believe Aizen, Tosen, and Gin have something up their sleeve along with that strange wonderwiess lol
Wondewise right I dont know why I always forget about him. lol hes definatly important as well.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Old 10-07-2009, 02:54 PM   #47
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Wondewise right I dont know why I always forget about him. lol hes definatly important as well.
lol yeah he is lol wonder what is ressurecion is

Spoiler:
He beat up Mashiro but i bet Kensei will take him down with ease

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 10-07-2009, 03:05 PM   #48
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohako View Post
lol yeah he is lol wonder what is ressurecion is

Spoiler:
He beat up Mashiro but i bet Kensei will take him down with ease
I dont know. I cant wait to find out.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 10-07-2009, 03:14 PM   #49
Soccer Ninja 21
Special Jonin Candidate

Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
I don't know a whole lot about Bleach, honestly however I'll keep trying to learn. Well, I guess I'm wrong, I guess Starrk can beat Tousen at this point with what Tousen has shown.

---------------- Now playing: Jay-Z - D.O.A. (Death of Auto-Tune) via FoxyTunes

Note, has shown, like be fore we were talking about Tosen. Now, Aizen
Spoiler:
killed #3, Tia Hallibel, because she was weak, but here didn't kill stark, he didn't need to. So we have no idea if starrk was strong enough for Aizen too., nuless i missed something.

/////////////
///////////
///////
////
///
//
/

.....O"
...-/-
././

Play Soccer, Or we'll find you.
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: Blue Belt Best Friend: Lunar
Quote:
Silver's my buttercup! Now you see, and be jealous, be very jealous.
Soccer Ninja 21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 03:38 PM   #50
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Alot is still unknown about there true powers. Tousen has some secret technique just like we do not know just how powerful Aizen really is.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 10-07-2009, 05:13 PM   #51
Soccer Ninja 21
Special Jonin Candidate

Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Alot is still unknown about there true powers. Tousen has some secret technique just like we do not know just how powerful Aizen really is.
Mainly because they're untested. No one has seriously aposed Aizen, Gin or Tosen. And im not counting Zaraki cuz that was way in the past and tosen could have been holding bck.

/////////////
///////////
///////
////
///
//
/

.....O"
...-/-
././

Quote:
Old 10-10-2009, 05:25 PM   #52
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccer Ninja 21 View Post
Mainly because they're untested. No one has seriously aposed Aizen, Gin or Tosen. And im not counting Zaraki cuz that was way in the past and tosen could have been holding bck.
It didn't seem like he was, but idk.

Gin and Aizen seem like they are a lot stronger than Tousen.
Kuroda Taishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 05:28 PM   #53
Soccer Ninja 21
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

I agree 100% on the fact that they are stronger, the question really is, how strong?

/////////////
///////////
///////
////
///
//
/

.....O"
...-/-
././

Quote:
Old 10-10-2009, 05:32 PM   #54
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Quote:
I agree 100% on the fact that they are stronger, the question really is, how strong?
Umm...........umm.......
Spoiler:
+2, xD
Old 10-10-2009, 05:32 PM   #55
Soccer Ninja 21
Special Jonin Candidate

Hardy, har har. More like
Spoiler:
+3 xD

/////////////
///////////
///////
////
///
//
/

.....O"
...-/-
././

Quote:
Old 10-11-2009, 07:11 AM   #56
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:

yes, they do. but tousen is still pretty strong

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
sasu_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 07:20 AM   #57
Soccer Ninja 21
Special Jonin Candidate

I think Gin could wipe the floor with Tosen.

/////////////
///////////
///////
////
///
//
/

.....O"
...-/-
././

Quote:
Old 10-11-2009, 10:45 AM   #58
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Quote:
I think Gin could wipe the floor with Tosen.
I agree, even though we haven't seen Gin's Bankai yet.
Old 10-11-2009, 10:53 AM   #59
natsumiuchiha16
Special Jonin Candidate

natsumiuchiha16 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i blieve Tousen is strong but not as strong as Aizen like Tousen's bankai is impressive but Aizen used his sword to fake his own death and i think Aizen is using Gin and Tousen for something but i dont know what cant wait to find out

my demon form

my theme

the love of my forum life flamey234
natsumiuchiha16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 01:30 PM   #60
Soccer Ninja 21
Special Jonin Candidate

See I don't think that. I think he is using only Tosen. Because he treats Gin as his partner and not just another weapon, you can tell by their diolouge and actions. So I think he isn't using Gin.

/////////////
///////////
///////
////
///
//
/

.....O"
...-/-
././

Quote: