Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 05-08-2009, 06:46 PM   #21
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: How many Bleach fans are there?

bleach is sooo cool. but the movies are better.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 08:23 PM   #22
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

i wish viz would hurry and release the 2nd movie of bleach in american on dvd.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 05:40 PM   #23
ixTHExCANDYxMANxi
Genin Elite

ixTHExCANDYxMANxi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I HATE Bleach
ixTHExCANDYxMANxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 07:27 PM   #24
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

dont see why its just as good if not better then naruto. and i have to say that bleach has better fights imo.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-09-2009, 07:29 PM   #25
Vidda Hatake
Kakashi's Wife/ANBU leader
We wish you the best of luck!

Vidda Hatake has completed a tough C-rank mission!Vidda Hatake has completed a tough C-rank mission!Vidda Hatake has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Me for sure!!! I also have both Bleach games for my DS!!

My Family: Attack Wolf: garraswerewolf / Nephew:Toma RNK / Nephew: SRhyse

My Warrior/Son: TheBlackChidori - ANBU Enigma

ANBU Black Ops Leader
If you need help pm us or post at

If you're upset or sad, I'm just a
away!

I'm a temp. Mod...
Vidda Hatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 07:37 PM   #26
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

are they good?

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-10-2009, 10:15 AM   #27
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369
are they good?
I have both games too and yes, they are pretty good especially when you play on WI-FI against human players around the world.

O~kun

GF:Jhokage613
I LOVE MY MOMMY, GAARA'S GIRL <3
Glaring buddy and sweet little sis~Animelover
E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Ohako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 10:38 AM   #28
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

hoe long is the main game ?

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-10-2009, 10:43 AM   #29
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369
hoe long is the main game ?
the 1st sticks to the main storyline, but besides Ichigo each character has it's own story mode.

The second one is averagely long, and fun to play, the story line was made up, and it is fun to play as the Grand Fisher.

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 05-10-2009, 10:44 AM   #30
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

BLEACH BLEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!

HITSUGAYA IS AWESOME

Luna Mikazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 10:46 AM   #31
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovegaara

HITSUGAYA IS AWESOME
Hitsugaya is awesome how far are you in bleach right now he is fighting a strong swordswoman.

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 05-10-2009, 10:48 AM   #32
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohako
Quote:

HITSUGAYA IS AWESOME
Hitsugaya is awesome how far are you in bleach right now he is fighting a strong swordswoman.
I don't know alot about it but I really like it.

Old 05-10-2009, 10:49 AM   #33
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

I don't know alot about it but I really like it.[/quote]

Oh Ok well that is good to.

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 05-10-2009, 10:50 AM   #34
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

Hm..Kenpachi is annoying

Old 05-10-2009, 10:51 AM   #35
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Hm..Kenpachi is annoying
How much have you seen of him, but he does really annoy me later on in the series.

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 05-10-2009, 10:52 AM   #36
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohako
Quote:
Hm..Kenpachi is annoying
How much have you seen of him, but he does really annoy me later on in the series.
Not much.

I saw a funny motivational poster with him and it said Kenpachi's fried chicken
Get it? KFC

Old 05-10-2009, 10:55 AM   #37
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

I saw a funny motivational poster with him and it said Kenpachi's fried chicken
Get it? KFC [/quote]

That is funny

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 05-10-2009, 10:55 AM   #38
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

It is I laughed really hard

Old 05-10-2009, 10:57 AM   #39
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
It is I laughed really hard
Where did you see this poster, because I think I saw before too and I laughed hard too.

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 05-10-2009, 11:04 AM   #40
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

i'm a bleach fan. the show is getting really good now you know... it is sorta like naruto.

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote