Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 10-06-2009, 08:14 AM   #1
Darkaura-
Apprentice Genin

Location: Hidden Bloodmist village, I'm the owner of their ramen shop
Darkaura- is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default naruto's current ability in manga (beware spoilers)

so far Naruto, has mastered shadowclones on another level, resengen, onada(giant) rasengan, rasenshuriken, sage mode plus as of now i think he has control over a large amount of the ninetails powers as we saw him with the eys of the eyes of the kyubbi when he was talking to negato while in sage mode, plus jsut because hes naruto he's surprisingly creative.

now my question for you all is with this current ability (i didnt input itachi'sgift on purpose becuase who knows what that is) in the manga, can he currently take on sasuke and stand a chance. now i know this could fall into character talk but i find those in the bookstore are much more knowledgeable on the manga and do not troll about thier fav characters liek tthey do in character talk.

sasuke i believe is too OP (overpowered) at the moment. what do you think? does naruto stand a chance and if not what probably predictions can you make about how he could stack up to our favourite emo with the sharingan.

We all know who tobi really is.......It's

Tenzō

Think about it, who else has ever shown such an evil face!
Darkaura- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 08:47 AM   #2
Sasuke^infinity
Academy Graduate

Sasuke^infinity is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: naruto's current ability in manga (beware spoilers)

hi im new here &
I think they would be evenly matched for 2 reasons:
Spoiler:

1. naruto has sage mode and frog fu
2. sasuke tires out easily with mangekyou sharingan

Something!
Boo!
Aliens!
Sasuke^infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 09:11 AM   #3
kakashi_sempai
Chunin

kakashi_sempai is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to kakashi_sempai Send a message via Yahoo to kakashi_sempai

i think that naruto would win it. now i think he can get out of sasuke genjutsus + he fought against pain and pain when throught a hard time fighing naruto
the shadow ninja
is here

student : itachi_sensei
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

family
bro:george hyuga zenon883
lit bro: itachi_sensei
uncle:kakashi+
sister:kibafan1
kakashi_sempai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 09:36 AM   #4
ShikamaruGenius
Veteran Chunin

ShikamaruGenius is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yep Zetsu told him after naruto beated Pain.He say Something like naruto is now stronger.Maybe even more stronger then sasuke.
(with the power itachi give him,that we dont know yet..it sure he can stand a chance!)

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
ShikamaruGenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 09:53 AM   #5
MannyGAGA
Chunin Exam Proctor

MannyGAGA is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to MannyGAGA Send a message via Yahoo to MannyGAGA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShikamaruGenius View Post
Yep Zetsu told him after naruto beated Pain.He say Something like naruto is now stronger.Maybe even more stronger then sasuke.
(with the power itachi give him,that we dont know yet..it sure he can stand a chance!)
yes i also think this cuz naruto only used da power he learned...wat about da *gift* itachi gave him?? i cant wait intill da nexy manga cumz out!!!!!
MannyGAGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 09:57 AM   #6
ShikamaruGenius
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MannyGAGA
yes i also think this cuz naruto only used da power he learned...wat about da *gift* itachi gave him?? i cant wait intill da nexy manga cumz out!!!
Haha Me too^^!Beside,Naruto dont even know how to use the power itachi give him so it would probably like with Sasuke And madara when Amaterasu attacked madara suddenly...It's one of the secret that I want to know the Most.What the hell is this Power XD!!!

YouTube:
src="
Old 10-06-2009, 10:04 AM   #7
MannyGAGA
Chunin Exam Proctor

MannyGAGA is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to MannyGAGA Send a message via Yahoo to MannyGAGA

meh to!!!!!!!!! wat is da power!!!!!!!!!! show us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! show us naruto show da power!!!!!!!! lolsz
MannyGAGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 10:21 AM   #8
ShikamaruGenius
Veteran Chunin

Haha!And I Know it'S not gonna be In this Arc cause Naruto Won't be able to catch up with Sasuke At the Summit.Madara don't want this to happen now..(So we need to wait until

YouTube:
src="
Old 10-06-2009, 10:58 AM   #9
.Minato uzumaki.
Special Jonin Candidate

.Minato uzumaki. has completed a tough C-rank mission!.Minato uzumaki. has completed a tough C-rank mission!

if naruto sasuke sakura were on a team agin there would be no stoping them not evean the whol akatsuki and kages

creator of the hotsprings 1 and 2

Quote:
..........Ironic....you have the least rep.........yet you made the most popular thread EVER........
[B][SIZE=2]
.Minato uzumaki. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 11:36 AM   #10
ZackAttack
Genin

ZackAttack is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

he still has at least one more jutsu to master as well as getting complete control of the 9 tails. Jiraya says this right before he fights pain.
ZackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 12:37 PM   #11
ShikamaruGenius
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZackAttack View Post
he still has at least one more jutsu to master as well as getting complete control of the 9 tails. Jiraya says this right before he fights pain.
Right! And if By miracle he can turn in SM While Moving then It gonna be Amazing!cause It's Impossible...And being Able to fuse with Fukasaku and Ma XDThatS' why he need to control the 9 tails perfecly^^

YouTube:
src="
Old 10-06-2009, 02:28 PM   #12
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Impossible is not a problem for Naruto
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 02:31 PM   #13
Fan of Minato
Special Jonin Candidate

Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Minato uzumaki. View Post
if naruto sasuke sakura were on a team agin there would be no stoping them not evean the whol akatsuki and kages

I agree Naruto's powerful, but no way that Team 7 can beat Akutsuki and Kages.

Don't forget Pain's in akutsuki too (If we are speaking about the actual akutsuki).

Kages, they don't come close no matter how strong Naruto is he can't beat all the Kages, even with Sasuke and Sakura.

Naruto is quite strong though, and he is gonna control the fox using SM, its highly possible

A member of the ANBU.
Post your question here
for it to be answered:

Leader: Vidda Hatake

The Village Hidden in Aura

Senpai: DragonAngel (The laughing stock xD)

I am a Temporary Moderator as well

The Forums have a lot of interesting things aside Drama.
Some are:

Spoiler:
Action 0_o
Quote:
hey DA you are a big dummy lol
Entertainment o_0
Quote:
But-but Gikage!! Does this mean you'll never have any babies!?!

Spawn of Deidara330 would be born instantly awesome.
Awesomeness o-o
Quote:
he's the man who ate the Kagu-Kagu Devil Fruit. 0_o xD

(Kagu Means Furniture)
Fear me. MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHA =o

And something Green 0_0
Quote:
Get Fom's name off there. Now!

A message from Sage
So Hockey...take my name off from your sig...xD

Best quote in the ENTIRE FORUMS:
Quote:

"TBC walks up to toma, and pushes him over, and stands on his chest with one foot"

"Toma flails on the ground like a fish, screaming something about the Chinese Panda Bear stealing his lunch."

Dances:
Quote:
*holds in mouth

Care to dance, my lovely?
True self at last. ;D TDZ, the lover boy. xD

What the google blue berries?
Quote:
Yeah, let us group together and show our AURA!
Sasori has those anxious moments too. ;D xDD

All in one forum....

Aura headband symbol:
Fan of Minato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 04:20 PM   #14
yokokurama
Chunin Exam Participant

yokokurama is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Well what it comes down to is can RasenShuriken defeat Sasunoo. If it cannot, i believe Sasuke may be able to outlast Naruto, evne though Naruto has the Fox chakra. Maybe Naruto will use it to extend the time of Sage Mode, but otherwise, I think Sasuke can defend against Sage Mode with Sasunoo and at that point Sasuke may have the advantange. They will both be tired out, but in terms of Taijutsu and basic ninjitsu Sasuke is stronger than Naruto. With his Sharingan (I'd estimate even at low levels of Chakra and NON-MS), he can supress the Fox's chakra, and without Sage Mode or Rasenshuriken Sasuke can beat Naruto.

Again here is my assumption: Sasuke can defend against Sage Mode and even though after Naruto uses SM, Sasuke will also be tired out, Sasuke will have the advantage and win.
yokokurama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 04:30 PM   #15
Darkaura-
Apprentice Genin

Location: Hidden Bloodmist village, I'm the owner of their ramen shop
Darkaura- is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

if you guys liked my post please give me some rep

We all know who tobi really is.......It's

Tenzō

Think about it, who else has ever shown such an evil face!
Darkaura- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 05:38 PM   #16
Phariah824
Chunin Exam Participant

Phariah824 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

there is something everyone is not stating as Naruto's abilities, his frog kata his attacks are surrounded by nature chakra. gives extra range and damage, could be very important later just as it was against pain.

Oct.15 2009 i survived Madara's first attack of turning back time
Phariah824 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 05:45 PM   #17
yondaime
Jonin

yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I think he stands a chance against Sasuke but I am not saying he would win. Especially IF Naruto has Ma and Pa toads he has a great chance.......
yondaime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 05:49 PM   #18
Cursed_Sage
Genin

Location: Wherever my destiny leads!! (Hopefully in the arms of my beautiful love)
Cursed_Sage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I don't think Naruto could beat Sasuke,it would be a close match,but he's not there yet. After all,as long as Sasuke is stronger,Naruto keeps getting stronger. It's like a never-ending cycle. I think that once Naruto masters the Nine-Tails chakra(which I know will happen,because he's the Yondaime Hokage's son!! If Kakashi,Jiraiya,and Minato believe in him,he's definitely got the chance) Then he'll learn maybe some more beastly ninja techniques,and finally he'll be strong enough to beat Sasuke. That's what I think though. Just remember...

When Naruto finally catches up with Sasuke,and undoubtedly wins,chances are it will be the end of the manga(with a few chapters afterwards)

But who knows? Maybe Kishi will hold on to Naruto until he's completely out of ideas,or the world gets sick of it!! (I hope so!!)
"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of equivalent exchange. In those days we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth."-Al from Fullmetal Alchemist
Cursed_Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 05:54 PM   #19
Phenom
Chunin Exam Participant

Phenom is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

At this current time in the manga, no Naruto stands no chance against Sasuke without using the nine-tails. Naruto wants to bring Sasuke back with his own hands so he would only allow it to take control if absolutely necessary to save his friends, so I don't see the nine-tails coming into play except the extra chakra.

However, look at the story and Naruto's development so far. It all points to one thing, he will learn his father's space-time ninjutsu and improve it. He has done this with everything he has been taught in the series. Rasengan was turned into Rasen-Shuriken which made him better than Kakashi, Sage mode is perfected which makes him stronger than Jiraiya, so all that is left is his father's space-time ninjutsu and he will have surpassed even the Fourth hokage.

The only thing that I wonder about him learning Space-Time ninjutsu is that he could possibly learn to control the 9-tails instead of learning it.
Old 10-06-2009, 08:32 PM   #20
3littlepigs
P-Chan

3littlepigs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I believe he will win, simply because 1) He's the main character and 2) It would be kind of pointless for them to meet a third time and Sasuke to win again when he's a secondary character. Obviously because Sasuke has too much power at the moment, Naruto won't have it easy and Kishi should let Killer Bee teach him how to use the Kyuubi before letting him face Sasuke. All of Sasuke's chidori varitations shouldn't be a problem for Naruto now that he "can" use wind element, in taijutsu Naruto should be better when in Sage Mode and in strategies Naruto has improved whereas Sasuke's mental ability seems to be decreasing. I think Naruto's main problem will be Genjutsu since Sage Mode and natural energy don't help against it and Sasuke's Genjutsus were already powerful enough without MS....Susano'o is another issue, Naruto would have to take adavantage when the summoning isn't in a complete form (like Raikage being able to hit Sasuke when he had just summoned Susano'o). I really do think Itachi's gift will be something that will even Naruto's chances against sharingan....as for the Kyubbi, I don't think Sasuke's ability to "subdue" the Kyubbi will help him much since Naruto shouldn't even use it at all. He knows the reason as to why Minato put the Kyubbi inside of him and he also knows his father could only restore the seal once so I doubt he's going to lose control again. At the end Naruto's biggest disadvantage in my opinion will be the fact that Sasuke will fight to kill while Naruto probably won't. Anyway this is all my opinion...sorry if it's too long!
3littlepigs is offline   Reply With Quote