Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 05-02-2009, 06:05 PM   #1
Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Sometimes...at night...I cover myself in Vaseline, crawl on the floor, and call myself a slug.
Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Any "Official" Couples

You Naruto Fans know any official couples?
Old 05-02-2009, 06:06 PM   #2
Spartacus
Apple Assassin

Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Spartacus
Default Re: Any "Official" Couples

nope if there is a couple one of them dies and they become single again
Old 05-02-2009, 06:07 PM   #3
Kisame
I NOM CHAKRA!

Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to Kisame

The parents, for example Minakush.
Old 05-02-2009, 06:07 PM   #4
Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Sometimes...at night...I cover myself in Vaseline, crawl on the floor, and call myself a slug.
Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Except Asuma and Kurenai.
Old 05-02-2009, 06:09 PM   #5
Spartacus
Apple Assassin

Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Spartacus

Spoiler:
Asuma died

Last edited by Vidda Hatake; 06-19-2009 at 07:32 PM. Reason: fix spoiler
Spartacus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 06:49 PM   #6
Hinata♥Hyuga
Chunin Exam Participant

Hinata♥Hyuga is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus
nope if there is a couple one of them dies and they become single again
E-Exactly. I-I don't think Kishi-sama wants to pair us up that much. E-Even if N-Naruto-kun does like me.. I-I don't think my father would aprove of us...
*He rarely says yes to anything *

"I was always chasing you..wanting to overtake you. I just wanted to walk with you..I wanted to be with you. You changed me! Your smile saved me! So I'm not afraid to die protecting you! Because..I love you.."~Me
My FAQ
YES I impersonate Hinata.
When I post in quotes I'm being ME not Hinata.
YES I'm a GIRL.
NO I won't go out with you.

I adopted myself..TWICE >.<

I dare you to not press ctrl+w
Hinata♥Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 08:48 PM   #7
midoent
Apprentice Genin

midoent is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Besides the adults there haven't been any confirmed pairings yet. Kishi will probably save all of that for the end.
midoent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 12:01 AM   #8
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

The parents and Asuma x Kurenai.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 02:11 AM   #9
Sabra
Genin

Sabra is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Soem will argue with me on this, but I think Shikamaru/Temari is pretty Official as far as couples go. Even when they did the comedy skit right before the
Spoiler:
Asuma
Death Arc when they had Shikamaru reveil what his opening would be like for the show it was Temari's shadow that came up facing him, and no one else was around so you can't argue that that's taking it out of context. If they weren't pretty Official then that probly wouldn't of been put in there, given that she was never mentioned at all during that arc.

Last edited by Vidda Hatake; 06-19-2009 at 07:32 PM. Reason: fix spoiler
Sabra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 11:50 AM   #10
lj0615
Chunin Exam Participant

lj0615 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

asuma x kurinai iwant to see how naruto and hinata work out
lj0615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 01:34 PM   #11
Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Don't care if there dead.
Old 05-03-2009, 03:21 PM   #12
sasoridanna
Genin Elite

sasoridanna is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

The only official manga couples that I do remember are:

1. Obito Uchiha and Rin
2. Shikamaru's mom and dad
3. Minato and Kushina
4. Tsunade and Dan