Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 10-05-2009, 09:33 AM   #1
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Cool Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker

this will be a new Metal Gear game for the PSPtoGO and PSP (I'm getting the PSPtoGO so yeah I will have this epic game for the PSPtoGO) will in Peace Walker it will be set after 10 years of the Metal Gear Solid 3 (remember everyone MGS 3 was a prequel) and 3 years after Portable Ops, and the story in Peace Walker explains why Big Boss defecated from the USA and made Other Haven, here are 2 Trailer's of MGS: Peace Walker

Peace Walker E3 2009 Trailer:

Heaven's Divide Trailer:

tears of Joy people the games 2nd Trailer really hit me in the heart, the story looks like it will be as epic as every other Metal Gear game, what you guys think of the new game so far

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 09:59 AM   #2
Spartacus
Apple Assassin

Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Spartacus
Default Re: Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker

Oh now I know which Raiden your name is talking about
Old 10-05-2009, 10:02 AM   #3
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
Oh now I know which Raiden your name is talking about
about time someone stoped calling me a Raiden from Mortal kombat and Raiden from Metal Gear Solid 2 and 4 lol

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Old 10-05-2009, 10:19 AM   #4
Deadman
Special Jonin Candidate

Deadman is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
this will be a new Metal Gear game for the PSPtoGO and PSP (I'm getting the PSPtoGO so yeah I will have this epic game for the PSPtoGO) will in Peace Walker it will be set after 10 years of the Metal Gear Solid 3 (remember everyone MGS 3 was a prequel) and 3 years after Portable Ops, and the story in Peace Walker explains why Big Boss defecated from the USA and made Other Haven, here are 2 Trailer's of MGS: Peace Walker

Peace Walker E3 2009 Trailer:

Heaven's Divide Trailer:

tears of Joy people the games 2nd Trailer really hit me in the heart, the story looks like it will be as epic as every other Metal Gear game, what you guys think of the new game so far
man i love metal gear solid! but i can't see it on ps2
Deadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 10:21 AM   #5
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadman View Post
man i love metal gear solid! but i can't see it on ps2
what do you mean you can't see it on the PS2 the new game Peace Walker??

Old 10-05-2009, 10:34 AM   #6
Deadman
Special Jonin Candidate

Deadman is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
what do you mean you can't see it on the PS2 the new game Peace Walker??
yup!!!!!!!!! can't find the game on ps2!
Deadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 10:51 AM   #7
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadman View Post
yup!!!!!!!!! can't find the game on ps2!
so get a PSP lol Peace out for now

Old 10-05-2009, 11:04 AM   #8
kakashi_sempai
Chunin

kakashi_sempai is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to kakashi_sempai Send a message via Yahoo to kakashi_sempai

i gotta buy the new psp
the shadow ninja
is here

student : itachi_sensei

family
bro:george hyuga zenon883
lit bro: itachi_sensei
uncle:kakashi+
sister:kibafan1
kakashi_sempai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 12:29 PM   #9
Phenom
Chunin Exam Participant

Phenom is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I jumped off of the MGS bandwagon after the second MGS since Hideo kept dumbing down the game imo. Although, I played MGS4 and loved it since the story was much more complex than 3 and 2 imo, and have seen some Peacewalker gameplay but have decided to skip it.

The old Metal Gear games, before they added Solid to the title, are still my favorites.
Old 10-05-2009, 05:01 PM   #10
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi_sempai View Post
i gotta buy the new psp
yeah the new PSPtoGO looks very good
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom View Post
I jumped off of the MGS bandwagon after the second MGS since Hideo kept dumbing down the game imo. Although, I played MGS4 and loved it since the story was much more complex than 3 and 2 imo, and have seen some Peacewalker gameplay but have decided to skip it.

The old Metal Gear games, before they added Solid to the title, are still my favorites.
what bandwagon all the storys are as epic as the lost one, and not that many people even like Metal Gear anyways

Old 10-06-2009, 05:46 PM   #11
Phenom
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
yeah the new PSPtoGO looks very good

what bandwagon all the storys are as epic as the lost one, and not that many people even like Metal Gear anyways
The original Metal Gear games, before adding Solid to the title, had little to no following in America. The "Solid" games finally got it a fan base in America and has since gone down hill, with the exception of four, compared to what it once was imo.
Old 10-07-2009, 07:41 PM   #12
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
The original Metal Gear games, before adding Solid to the title, had little to no following in America. The "Solid" games finally got it a fan base in America and has since gone down hill, with the exception of four, compared to what it once was imo.
umm all Metal Gear Games are good, you sir don't see the messages Hideo puts in his endings, plz Re-play all the Metal Gear Games and look at the endings *sigh* what ever if you hate it you hate it

Old 10-07-2009, 08:14 PM   #13
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

I first heard of the game at E3 2009.

It looks awesome.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 09:00 PM   #14
Lelouch Vi Britannia
Genin

Lelouch Vi Britannia is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post

It looks awesome.
Me too, and I can't wait until it comes out!
Lelouch Vi Britannia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 09:24 PM   #15
Phenom
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
umm all Metal Gear Games are good, you sir don't see the messages Hideo puts in his endings, plz Re-play all the Metal Gear Games and look at the endings *sigh* what ever if you hate it you hate it
I in no way hate the series, I simply think that MGS2 and MGS3 are terrible games compared to the others in the series. At first, MGS2 was only terrible to me because of the character you played as, however Raiden is now my second favorite character, right after Grey Fox, however when I have tried to replay it I simply can't because of all the things that are bad about that game.

Like I said, MG and MGS are amazing series but that doesn't mean that all of the games are as good as the others in the series. The easiest series to compare it to it Halo, Halo CE> Halo 3 > Halo 2, all are good games but none of them are near as good as the original in many players view.
Old 10-07-2009, 09:30 PM   #16
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post

It looks awesome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lelouch Vi Britannia View Post
Me too, and I can't wait until it comes out!
yes I totaly agree
Quote:
I in no way hate the series, I simply think that MGS2 and MGS3 are terrible games compared to the others in the series. At first, MGS2 was only terrible to me because of the character you played as, however Raiden is now my second favorite character, right after Grey Fox, however when I have tried to replay it I simply can't because of all the things that are bad about that game.

Like I said, MG and MGS are amazing series but that doesn't mean that all of the games are as good as the others in the series. The easiest series to compare it to it Halo, Halo CE> Halo 3 > Halo 2, all are good games but none of them are near as good as the original in many players view.
in my veaw thats not true with Metal Gear games, as for halo the 1st one was a good game but the other ones were just,,,,eww lol