Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 10-04-2009, 12:04 PM   #1
Tobi-Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Tobi-Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Rate Kakashi Sensei!!!

How would you rate kakashi as a young MAN 0/10 PLEASE by how awesome he was!
i'll give him a 9/10 how about u!?

Tobi-Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 11:35 AM   #2
hatakestar
Chunin Exam Participant

hatakestar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Rate Kakashi Sensei!!!

id also give him a 9/10

"People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts ... their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?"- Itachi Uchiha
hatakestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 11:39 AM   #3
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl

i give him a 9/10
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 01:40 PM   #4
tayaru
Freshmen Academy Student

tayaru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

he is my favorite so i'll give him 10/10
thankx
tayaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 01:42 PM   #5
kakashi_sempai
Chunin

kakashi_sempai is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to kakashi_sempai Send a message via Yahoo to kakashi_sempai

a 10/10 he is the best for me
the shadow ninja
is here

student : itachi_sensei
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

family
bro:george hyuga zenon883
lit bro: itachi_sensei
uncle:kakashi+
sister:kibafan1
kakashi_sempai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 03:21 PM   #6
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

9 1/2

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Naruto321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 03:22 PM   #7
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

i give kim a 9 1/2

For CCS: Herp Derp
From CCS: HERP DERP
3 YEARS ON HERE
Please sub to my youtube channel -V-

Quote:
Wikipedia
On April 1, 2012 at midnight, Toonami appeared to have taken over hosting for the night. While this could very well be Adult Swim's latest April Fool's Day prank, it appears to have returned
I like Bleach so much now and I play CoD
nexthokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 04:33 PM   #8
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

10/10

Kakashi is awesome!

Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 05:19 PM   #9
Cursed_Sage
Genin

Location: Wherever my destiny leads!! (Hopefully in the arms of my beautiful love)
Cursed_Sage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

When he was young(before the Obito thing) I'd say 8/10 just cause he was sorta the kind of guy I hate but,after the Obito thing 10/10!!
"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of equivalent exchange. In those days we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth."-Al from Fullmetal Alchemist
Cursed_Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 07:09 PM   #10
yondaime
Jonin

yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I give Kakashi a 10/10.
yondaime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 07:12 PM   #11
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to [Shikamaru]

He's probably the smartest ninja in the entire series. Not to mention he has personally saved nearly every leaf ninja. If he was blessed with Naruto's raw power, there wouldn't be a Madara or Pain to begin with. He would have wiped everyone out, very, very quickly. He's the most clever and intelligent strategist on the show, not to mention he is extremely powerful due to his advanced Taijutsu and large array of Ninjutsu. With Naruto's chakra reserve... and another Sharingan eye, he would have already surpassed everyone in the series.
[Shikamaru] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 06:04 AM   #12
Eon
Genin

Eon is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Eon

I'll give him a 10/10
Old 10-06-2009, 12:49 PM   #13
Natsumii145
Special Jonin Candidate

Natsumii145 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

hmmnhh.......9/10....

Team Raikou Sensei: jounin
The "Rick Roll" is the single most childish internet fad ever, anyone who actually finds this garbage funny seriously needs to grow up. Copy this into your sig if you agree
Sai's Bro. You are now the blue part of my siggy. 8D

ϟϟ
Genin of the Hidden Lighting
"The Lightning's Purple Flash"
Natsumii145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 12:51 PM   #14
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

When he was a snobby rule freak: 6/10.

When he's awesome and actually cares about people: 15/10.

Black King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 04:55 PM   #15
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

kakashi's the best!!! 100/10!!!!!!

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 06:11 PM   #16
Dark Sakura
Freshmen Academy Student

Dark Sakura is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Dark Sakura

Kakashi is great 10/10
Dark Sakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 06:18 PM   #17
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

10/10
he is the best!!!
Old 10-07-2009, 08:56 PM   #18
LaGueraUchiha
Chunin

LaGueraUchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to LaGueraUchiha Send a message via Yahoo to LaGueraUchiha

Kakashi is awesome! 10/10
<3Fam ;D

-Kakashi FC member-Uchiha FC member -Tobi FC member-ItaDei FC member
[]-샤이니
-JUST SAW YOUR FACE..DIDN'T LIKE IT xD

LaGueraUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 09:47 PM   #19
Tobi-Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Tobi-Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaGueraUchiha View Post
Kakashi is awesome! 10/10
sweet thx for posting!!!

Tobi-Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 07:22 PM   #20
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

10/10, kaka-kun is awesome!! ^_^

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
sasu_girl is offline   Reply With Quote