Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

View Poll Results: Temari vs Sakura?
Temari 32 60.38%
Sakura 14 26.42%
Tie 7 13.21%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-26-2009, 08:36 AM   #21
sakurafan28
Freshmen Academy Student

sakurafan28 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Temari vs Sakura?

Sakura all the way, cause temari is at the same level as kankuro and sasori just walked all over him, we"ll sakura held her own.
Old 05-26-2009, 05:23 PM   #22
TheViolletteHeart
Special Jonin Candidate

TheViolletteHeart is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakurafan28
Sakura all the way, cause temari is at the same level as kankuro and sasori just walked all over him, we"ll sakura held her own.
Sakura would've died quickly if it weren't for Chiyo. Besides, Temari's fighting style is different from both Kakurou's and Sasori's.
Old 05-26-2009, 05:49 PM   #23
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

how do u put her as the dame aas kankuro, there techniques are different and in certain situations, it is not he skill level with your techniques, but rather they typws of skills you use, temari would of owned sasori, he wouldnt have been able to get near her

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Old 05-26-2009, 05:51 PM   #24
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakurafan28
Actually, Temari's stronger.

And she has long range, Sakura doesn't.

Temari stomps
Old 05-26-2009, 05:57 PM   #25
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Well Sakura's a Chunin and Temari's a Jonin...
Temari

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-26-2009, 06:01 PM   #26
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

TEMARI ALL THE WAY PEEPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Old 05-26-2009, 06:04 PM   #27
Yajyuu Mikazuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Yajyuu Mikazuki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Temari stomps
Old 05-27-2009, 11:24 PM   #28
tripsalot94
Apprentice Genin

tripsalot94 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Temari simply owns in this fight...

She can keep attacking long range while keeping Sakura out of her range...

The only way Sakura could maybe, possibly win is with strategic power, but lets face it, TEMARI COULD OUT STRATIGIZE SAKURA ANY DAY!!!!
Old 05-28-2009, 01:24 PM   #29
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripsalot94
Temari simply owns in this fight...

She can keep attacking long range while keeping Sakura out of her range...

The only way Sakura could maybe, possibly win is with strategic power, but lets face it, TEMARI COULD OUT STRATIGIZE SAKURA ANY DAY!!!!

definitly, temari IS a strategist like shikamaru after all

/Heil

Old 06-06-2009, 02:05 AM   #30
Kakashi_Hatake
Genin

Location: my apartment in konoha (the village hidden in the leaves)
Kakashi_Hatake is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Temari would so win, sakura couldnt take her ^,.,^
Old 06-06-2009, 07:03 AM   #31
Itachi-Sama
Special Jonin Candidate

Itachi-Sama is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sakura.
Old 06-06-2009, 12:43 PM   #32
The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Chunin

The Anbu's Fiery Rose is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'd say Sakura, honestly. But Temari still has a good distance advantage.
Old 06-06-2009, 06:55 PM   #33
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
how do u put her as the dame aas kankuro, there techniques are different and in certain situations, it is not he skill level with your techniques, but rather they typws of skills you use, temari would of owned sasori, he wouldnt have been able to get near her
I agree with all except the statement that says Temari would've owned Sasori. She doesn't really have a way to destroy Hiruko and one scratch means she's dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Anbu's Fiery Rose View Post
I'd say Sakura, honestly. But Temari still has a good distance advantage.
Temari could easily attack Sakura all she wants with wind, while Sakura never has a chance to punch her because of it, AND she's getting injured all the time.

Although Temari hasn't been seen fighting in Shippuden, I'd say SRA Temari would own TS Sakura.
Old 06-06-2009, 06:56 PM   #34
kakashi842
Chunin Exam Proctor

kakashi842 has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.
Send a message via AIM to kakashi842

sakura has better chakra control and she is stronger sakura would win
Old 06-06-2009, 06:57 PM   #35
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi842 View Post
sakura has better chakra control and she is stronger sakura would win
Chakra control and strength mean nothing against a long range opponent.

If she can't hit Temari, what'll she do to win?

Oh wait.......nothing.
Old 06-06-2009, 07:25 PM   #36
The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Chunin

The Anbu's Fiery Rose is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocklee_112713 View Post
Temari could easily attack Sakura all she wants with wind, while Sakura never has a chance to punch her because of it, AND she's getting injured all the time.

Although Temari hasn't been seen fighting in Shippuden, I'd say SRA Temari would own TS Sakura.

I wish they'd show Temari and Sakura's full potential in the manga/anime, but I see no hint of Kishimoto doing such a thing. If he did though, it'd be easier to decide on who would win for sure. Yes, Temari has her distance, but if Sakura managed to move in close early on, it wouldn't matter. Temari is poor at melee (or at least poorer at melee than her distance) unlike Sakura. The major factor that really is put to the test is their intelligence and how they would proceed to fight on the battlefield.
Old 06-06-2009, 07:57 PM   #37
Yoruichi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Yoruichi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Smile Re: Temari vs Sakura?

Temari!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-06-2009, 08:27 PM   #38
ThunderSpirit
Chunin

ThunderSpirit is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisame View Post
Temari, she just keeps on attacking form long range where Sakura can't reach her.
That's right. If Sakura can't get close, she can't use her techniques. Temari has such strong long range attacks, and Sakura has no long range techniques that we know of. Temari wins this one.
Old 06-06-2009, 08:50 PM   #39
temvvy
Genin Elite

temvvy is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

temari all the way she rocks
Old 06-10-2009, 06:02 PM   #40
tobiisthebest
Ninja Academy Student

tobiisthebest is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i like sakura better but temari