Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 08-14-2009, 07:55 PM   #1
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Default The Vidda Hatake "Get Well" Card

Vidda Hatake is my absolute favorite person on these forums. She is like a mother to me, I'd go as far as saying that she IS my mother. She has been there for me in times that I had nobody, and has done the same for alot of people here. She has put hours and hours into this forum, doing what she can to make it a better place, and helping out as much as she could.

But for over a week now, she hasn't posted or even logged in. She used to be on every night. Very rarely did she even go a day without logging in, so I'm very worried.

A few nights before she left, she was acting strange to me in PM's. Im not 100% sure of this, but I think she might be really sick, or having some real-life problems.

So I dedicate this topic to Vidda. Please post and show her that we still care and love her, and want her back.
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 07:56 PM   #2
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Vidda Hatake "Get Well" Card

Oh dear! I hope she is alright!

My heart and love go out to her!

We love you Vidda!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Luna Mikazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 07:56 PM   #3
garraswerewolf
Jonin

garraswerewolf is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

ya we need her
she was like my first friend on the forum
i miss her we talked every night when she came on

i hope she comes back soon

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

garraswerewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 07:57 PM   #4
Anbu-Phoenix
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Why do you wanna know i think its kinda private, Pervert!
Anbu-Phoenix is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Anbu-Phoenix

I care about and miss Vidda i would like to know what happened to her we need to get in touch with her somehow

Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.

Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?

I would never want to be a member of a group whose symbol was a guy nailed to two pieces of wood.
---
George Carlin
Blood Village For Life!!!
Love Hurts But Being Unloved Hurts Worse ~ Me
Anbu-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 07:57 PM   #5
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

I hope she's ok, she was always so nice to me when we talked and gave me advice. A little while before she disappeared, she PMed me asking how I was, to check up on me since we hadn't talked. I'm getting kinda worried, I hope you're ok Vidda.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 08:00 PM   #6
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I have her phone number, but stupid me emptied my inbox. >.>
Old 08-14-2009, 08:00 PM   #7
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

*attempts to telepathically contact Vidda*

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 08:01 PM   #8
Anbu-Phoenix
Special Jonin Candidate

She's online shes a hidden user i can tell when your a hidden user (like me) it wont say what your last activity was and it doesn't say hers she's hidden

Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?

I would never want to be a member of a group whose symbol was a guy nailed to two pieces of wood.
---
George Carlin
Old 08-14-2009, 08:02 PM   #9
Anbu-Phoenix
Special Jonin Candidate

Also it was her 51st birthday a few days ago happy birthday

---
George Carlin
Old 08-14-2009, 08:03 PM   #10
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anbu-Phoenix View Post
She's online shes a hidden user i can tell when your a hidden user (like me) it wont say what your last activity was and it doesn't say hers she's hidden

She is not online.

She has PM'd me every night for 4 months. She wouldnt suddenly stop if she was still on the forums.
Old 08-14-2009, 08:04 PM   #11
Anbu-Phoenix
Special Jonin Candidate

Hmmmm interesting

---
George Carlin
Old 08-14-2009, 08:05 PM   #12
garraswerewolf
Jonin

garraswerewolf is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
She is not online.

She has PM'd me every night for 4 months. She wouldnt suddenly stop if she was still on the forums.
im going to have to agree with this its not like her not to talk to me or tbc

garraswerewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 08:05 PM   #13
animelover
Jonin

Location: New York. Alternatively, with Roxas in Twilight Town
animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Yeah Vidda, I hope she gets well soon, she is really such a sweet person.
animelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 08:05 PM   #14
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Oh no, I hope she's alright.
I miss her too.
I hope she comes back soon, we talk in PMs occasionally and I enjoyed those long discussions.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 08:07 PM   #15
Kisame
I NOM CHAKRA!

Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to Kisame

I hope she's okay, she was always a nice person, for her to stop coming must mean something serious happened, so I hope she gets well.
Old 08-14-2009, 08:07 PM   #16
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Get Well Vidda

I Hope your OK

Spoiler:

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 08:10 PM   #17
itasan
Chunin Exam Proctor

itasan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.itasan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.itasan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.itasan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.itasan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.itasan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Vidda and I may not have ever really talked much so far, but I have a huuge respect for who she is as a person. Vidda is a real role model and an icon on these forums, and I know she's seriously had an impact on some of your guys' lives.

I'll keep you in my thoughts Vidda-sensei, and hope everything goes well for you, whatever it is that is keeping you from the forums at the moment. ^^
itasan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 08:10 PM   #18
Sunagakure
Is made of greatness, intellect, and everything awesome.

Sunagakure has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sunagakure has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sunagakure has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Hopefully it is just a vacation or internet connectivity issue - something of that sort. I have heard wonderful things about her, so certainly I will send my best thoughts and wishes her way ^^

* Getting lost along the path of life...
Sunagakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 08:13 PM   #19
Windking
Banned

Windking is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Windking Send a message via Yahoo to Windking

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
Vidda Hatake is my absolute favorite person on these forums. She is like a mother to me, I'd go as far as saying that she IS my mother. She has been there for me in times that I had nobody, and has done the same for alot of people here. She has put hours and hours into this forum, doing what she can to make it a better place, and helping out as much as she could.

But for over a week now, she hasn't posted or even logged in. She used to be on every night. Very rarely did she even go a day without logging in, so I'm very worried.

A few nights before she left, she was acting strange to me in PM's. Im not 100% sure of this, but I think she might be really sick, or having some real-life problems.

So I dedicate this topic to Vidda. Please post and show her that we still care and love her, and want her back.
Its About time that someone made this thread.
Please, Captain Vidda Come Back in the Forums
We miss you All...~ windking
Windking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 09:21 PM   #20
shino 4
Chunin Exam Proctor

shino 4 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Get well soon Vidda.
PSN: teamedward10

shino 4 is offline   Reply With Quote