Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

View Poll Results: will you comment
yes 9 81.82%
no 2 18.18%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-01-2009, 07:23 PM   #1
naruto and sakura
Academy Graduate

naruto and sakura is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default comment to cartoon net work

send a comment to cartoon net work saying how much you love naruto and tell them
to put back on the air show them how much you love the it show them how you feel every one
naruto and sakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 07:27 PM   #2
Spartacus
Apple Assassin

Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Spartacus
Default Re: comment to cartoon net work

What's in it for me?
Old 05-01-2009, 07:35 PM   #3
naruto and sakura
Academy Graduate

naruto could come back
guess you dont like naruto
Old 05-01-2009, 07:35 PM   #4
Spartacus
Apple Assassin

Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Spartacus

wait who's Naruto?1?!?!?
Old 05-01-2009, 07:55 PM   #5
naruto and sakura
Academy Graduate

your on his web site
Old 05-01-2009, 07:57 PM   #6
BaneDeidara
Special Jonin Candidate

BaneDeidara is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i dont think cartoonnetwork ever reads those comments. i tried that, a lot of my freinds and i got everyone we know to send messages to them telling them to bring back toonami. i think total we had about 50 or so. NONE of us ever got a reply.
"People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts ... their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?" ~ うちはイタチ
"Your life was only spared on a whim, but this time you will lose your life on a whim." ~ うちはサスケ
"Cower in awe! Cry your heart out! Because my art ... is an EXPLOSION!" ~ デイダラ
BaneDeidara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 08:03 PM   #7
naruto and sakura
Academy Graduate

well at some time one person will care enough to look at a little and then they will do some
thing about it you just need to keep sending we just have to hit the right person at the right time and pray
Old 05-01-2009, 08:07 PM   #8
itasan
Chunin Exam Proctor

itasan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.itasan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.itasan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.itasan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.itasan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.itasan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaneDeidara
i dont think cartoonnetwork ever reads those comments. i tried that, a lot of my freinds and i got everyone we know to send messages to them telling them to bring back toonami. i think total we had about 50 or so. NONE of us ever got a reply.
According to one of our friendly mods (as if i could actually remember which one. -_- terrible, terrible memory.) they "pay a lot more attention to those things than we think" (or something to that effect. the actual post is on the "naruto shippuden on adult swim" topic, I belive...)
itasan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 08:09 PM   #9
BaneDeidara
Special Jonin Candidate

BaneDeidara is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by itasan
Quote:
According to one of our friendly mods (as if i could actually remember which one. -_- terrible, terrible memory.) they "pay a lot more attention to those things than we think" (or something to that effect. the actual post is on the "naruto shippuden on adult swim" topic, I belive...)
i forgot about that thread a long time ago lol. then why dont they ever reply? the way they act it seems like they dont care about their viewers at all
"People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts ... their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?" ~ うちはイタチ
"Your life was only spared on a whim, but this time you will lose your life on a whim." ~ うちはサスケ
"Cower in awe! Cry your heart out! Because my art ... is an EXPLOSION!" ~ デイダラ
BaneDeidara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 08:18 PM   #10
itasan
Chunin Exam Proctor

itasan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.itasan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.itasan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.itasan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.itasan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.itasan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by itasan
Quote:
i forgot about that thread a long time ago lol. then why dont they ever reply? the way they act it seems like they dont care about their viewers at all
They probably get hundreds of comments each day, which get siphoned off to the dark workings of the corrperation until they finally end up in some employee's inbox, at which time they are scanned read for any sort of coherent thought, and that presented they go through the dark tunnels again until they come up somewhere where somebody with some kind of power reads them and evaluates the mass opinion. So they dont have time to reply to um. Or something like that. xDD
Old 05-01-2009, 08:22 PM   #11
naruto and sakura
Academy Graduate

but if every one and i do mean every one will send them a comment then we should get it back
Old 05-01-2009, 08:25 PM   #12
itasan
Chunin Exam Proctor

*shrug* The way i see it, it can't possibly hurt anything, it only takes about a moment of my time, and it just might help something. That counts for worth it in my book.
Old 05-01-2009, 08:27 PM   #13
naruto and sakura
Academy Graduate

awsome i just hope a paryer will be heard and a comment will be read and every his enough
Old 05-01-2009, 08:38 PM   #14
itasan
Chunin Exam Proctor

"As a teen with a habit of viewing cartoons religiously, I love you guys. Your shows kick ass. But we need to bring the culture back to this isolationist country! (okay, dramatic over-exageration, but you get my point!) We're so inwardly focused that we're completely losing track of the rest of the world. That day North Korea launched its "satelite"? Our headlines were filled with celebrity gossip. To actually make a point out of this babble that probably means nothing to you, the makers and broadcastors of cartoons; anime is a small way of keeping the U.S. at least somewhat in contact with the rest of the world. Plus, its damn good tv. So, cn, I ask just one thing from you (and no, this isn't another "BRING BACK TOONAMI YOU BAST****!!!1!!" message. ;D). Air Naruto: Shippuden. That is my request. More anime would be amazing. But Naruto: Shippuden is the bare essentials at this moment. Just give us that. (and yes, I was one of the vocal protestors on the [as] boards when the anime went away there too. ;D)"

With a message like that you figure they got to read it at least for their own amusement if nothing else. xD
Old 05-01-2009, 08:38 PM   #15
itasan
Chunin Exam Proctor

And yes, I really did just litterally send that to them. xD
Old 05-02-2009, 05:22 AM   #16
Chidori Shuriken
Drama Queen
First Jonin to be Banned
FOREVER

Chidori Shuriken is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'm gonna send them a bunch of trash at how stupid they are. Now they have all these crappy shows like Chowder.
Chidori Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 08:41 AM   #17
sakura202
Chunin Exam Participant

sakura202 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to sakura202

well i just say yes
I Like Cheese :O
OMNOMNOMI'MMA FISHYCOW! I EAT GRASS! MOOO!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
My soul eater RP character!
sakura202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 10:52 AM   #18
Hiro
Chunin Exam Proctor

Hiro is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

where do you go to comment i want to give the website to all the naruto lovers at my school and have like a petition or someting
Old 05-02-2009, 01:30 PM   #19
kakashigirl
Apprentice Genin

kakashigirl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

their is a rumor going around that cartoon network is going to be live action shows from now on or so they are trying to be. but they are keeping adultswim for anime and stuff. I don't know if it is true or not b/c like I said it is a rumor
kakashigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 04:17 PM   #20
itasan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidori Shuriken
I'm gonna send them a bunch of trash at how stupid they are. Now they have all these crappy shows like Chowder.
*dies*

Chowder is probably one of the best, most mature shows on cn! D: they, admittedly, went through a spell of about five ridiculously stupid episodes, but other than that i find it highly amusing. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashigirl
their is a rumor going around that cartoon network is going to be live action shows from now on or so they are trying to be. but they are keeping adultswim for anime and stuff. I don't know if it is true or not b/c like I said it is a rumor
They are starting a new block (like how they have action on one night and comedy another) called cnReal. this is a collection of live-action shows, such as the other siders. (bluck. I could definitely do without the live-action) I doubt they would completely turn to that though.