Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 09-28-2009, 01:28 PM   #1
Ren Kurosaki
Chunin Exam Participant

Ren Kurosaki has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ren Kurosaki has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ren Kurosaki has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Cool Dude!!! I spotted a naruto fan on mtv!!!

I was watching MTV reality show Made and the episode was about a nerd who wanted to be a rockstar. This guy is a huge fan of Naruto; he had tons of magazines, posters, etc. Every day he wears ninja gear to school such as the headband and the gloves. He formed an anime club at his school.

Overall, I was SURPRISED! the fact that he revealed anime plus NARUTO on MTV.

Feel free to leave your comment about this thread. Arigatou.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Oh, Hey Fionna"

MARSHALL LEE!! <3
Ren Kurosaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 01:30 PM   #2
Lord Sesshomaru
Genin

Lord Sesshomaru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Dude!!! I spotted a naruto fan on mtv!!!

umm ok and wats ur point he likesd naruto how is this a big deal
Lord Sesshomaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 02:50 PM   #3
GenFlower12
Veteran Chunin

GenFlower12 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think that he admitted it on tv and many people do whatevr people on tv do so maybe a few people checked out Naruto and decided they liked it.
GenFlower12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 02:50 PM   #4
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Omg i know i was just wathing that one!!!
Old 09-28-2009, 02:52 PM   #5
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ren Kurosaki_^-^ View Post
I was watching MTV reality show Made and the episode was about a nerd who wanted to be a rockstar. This guy is a huge fan of Naruto; he had tons of magazines, posters, etc. Every day he wears ninja gear to school such as the headband and the gloves. He formed an anime club at his school.

Ok,so were talking about some dude who likes Naruto?-_-'

I like naruto..overrall this isn't really a big deal...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

*insert flirtatious wink*

Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 02:56 PM   #6
EXILED ANBU
Veteran Chunin

EXILED ANBU is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:

thats cool
EXILED ANBU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 03:01 PM   #7
Heather5Ino
Ninja Academy Student

Heather5Ino is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I watched made but a difrent one they made her take down her FMA and Bleach Naruto and Lucky star posters and took away her manga and cosplays i got pisdoff
Heather5Ino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 03:04 PM   #8
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

i was going to make this, but u did
GO NARUTO

For CCS: Herp Derp
From CCS: HERP DERP
3 YEARS ON HERE
Please sub to my youtube channel -V-

Quote:
Wikipedia
On April 1, 2012 at midnight, Toonami appeared to have taken over hosting for the night. While this could very well be Adult Swim's latest April Fool's Day prank, it appears to have returned
I like Bleach so much now and I play CoD
nexthokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 03:06 PM   #9
Ren Kurosaki
Chunin Exam Participant

Ren Kurosaki has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ren Kurosaki has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ren Kurosaki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Pink View Post
Ok,so were talking about some dude who likes Naruto?-_-'

I like naruto..overrall this isn't really a big deal...

I am not saying that this is a serious issue, it is just some random thread that i wanted to put on here is all.

"Oh, Hey Fionna"

MARSHALL LEE!! <3
Old 09-28-2009, 03:08 PM   #10
brooksey
Special Jonin Candidate

brooksey is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Wow thats really cool there needs to be a anime club at my hs where you get to dress up and stuff like other high schools have .

brooksey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 03:08 PM   #11
Ren Kurosaki
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Sesshomaru View Post
umm ok and wats ur point he likesd naruto how is this a big deal

It is not a big deal, I know; I just wanted to add in a thread so hopefully I can get a POSITIVE feedback on this.

"Oh, Hey Fionna"

MARSHALL LEE!! <3
Old 09-28-2009, 04:04 PM   #12
Ninja Pink

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I am not saying that this is a serious issue, it is just some random thread that i wanted to put on here is all.

Oh...*Still can't understand*xD

Hi I'm Pink and I

Old 09-28-2009, 04:31 PM   #13
yondaime
Jonin

yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

It's cool, but I don't think you should have put it here.
yondaime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 04:33 PM   #14
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by yondaime View Post
It's cool, but I don't think you should have put it here.

Yeah,it should probably be in off-topic...

Hi I'm Pink and I

Old 09-28-2009, 04:49 PM   #15
Naruko-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In your room, violating all of your stuffed animals. >:D
Naruko-chan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Great. Someone on national telivision who shows that Naruto is indeed "nerdy". -_- I hate being called a nerd because I like anime.
Missing-nin
OTP:NaruSasu <3
^^^^^^^^^
------------------------------------------------
Naruko-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 04:51 PM   #16
kurribu99
Chunin

Location: if i tell u i would have to slap u with a fish.........
kurribu99 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Yahoo to kurribu99

he could be a forum member........
forum bro:ninja of tao, xenoato
adopted: mangagirl
forum cuz: ShikaTemaTobiDei
forum sis: rose93, teralife, Ninja Pink, akatsukiangel16, temari48
little niece: vino
NARUFLU!!!!!!!
Spoiler:
IMA FIRIN MEH LAZARZ!!!!!!!
kurribu99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 05:05 PM   #17
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Hahah, that's cool.
Not sure I'd want to wear any Naruto apparel to school, but it's fun to know he likes it that much.
Oh, and I like Made.

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 05:05 PM   #18
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

coolz

Best Friends: ItachiKisame, Dogboy22, Mangagirl, KyuubiAkatsuki, CutieSakura, Vampire Lycan,
Chidori of Death, Luna Mikazuki, Jiveh125, V, Twilit, Sasuke Uchiha Gal, Papps,

HEY GURL, WATCHOO THINKIN'?

Nope, no thoughts yet *distant stare*
Hebi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 05:16 PM   #19
Ashido
Apprentice Genin

Ashido is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

That's awesome, since most of us are closet-cases when it comes to our interest in Naruto
Sounds like that "nerd" has a backbone.
Ashido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 06:16 PM   #20
Jetz
Genin

Jetz is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Jetz

and your surprise people like Naruto?
Jetz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fan, made, mtv, naruto, news