Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

View Poll Results: Who would win.
Tobi 13 76.47%
Raikage 2 11.76%
Tie 2 11.76%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-27-2009, 03:46 PM   #1
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Tobi vs. Raikage

Who would win,no restrictions. I personally can't decide. They are fighting in the forest of death with a full stock of weapons. Tell me what you think and why. Don't just post saying I agree. Tell me in your own words. I will report you for spamming if you do that. Other than that have fun and tell me what you think.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 02:18 PM   #2
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Tobi vs. Raikage

Tobi. He is the most powerful character in the show.
Spoiler:
And he supposely can't die since he has the Eternal Sharigan.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Hidden Ninja45 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 02:23 PM   #3
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to [Shikamaru]

What's your point? Madara has shown nothing that would pierce the Raikage's armor.

The Raikage would get a punch in eventually. I doubt he can spam Intangibility. Or

keep up with the Raikage's legendary chakra cap.

Madara has no offensive powers, except manipulation. Which won't work on the

Raikage.

Simply saying he is the most powerful on the show does not convince me, everyone loses to someone.

Eternal Sharingan? Tell that to Raikage's Lightning Taijutsu.
[Shikamaru] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 02:33 PM   #4
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

The Raikage is certainly a mighty force, and I am rather tempted to choose him...

However, at the same time, Tobi's spacial distortion technique has gotten him out of the toughest of situations. Moreover, it seems as if he can use it instantaneously, for I have never seen him use any hand signs for it.

On the other hand, we have not really seen 'Tobi' show any impressive offensive feats, a field that the Raikage has mastered. I do not know if 'Tobi' can spam this space distortion thingy forever. He most likely can, but that is merely assuming things, so I guess I cannot decide.

Nābris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 02:34 PM   #5
mangagirl
Drama King
Perpetually leaving the forum

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl

tobi!

mangagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 02:49 PM   #6
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nābris View Post
The Raikage is certainly a mighty force, and I am rather tempted to choose him...

However, at the same time, Tobi's spacial distortion technique has gotten him out of the toughest of situations. Moreover, it seems as if he can use it instantaneously, for I have never seen him use any hand signs for it.

On the other hand, we have not really seen 'Tobi' show any impressive offensive feats, a field that the Raikage has mastered. I do not know if 'Tobi' can spam this space distortion thingy forever. He most likely can, but that is merely assuming things, so I guess I cannot decide.
I think there is a reason we haven't seen Tobi's offensive abilites yet. We haven't seen him fight all that much. I think Tobi has a some sort of ultimate power that has yet to be shown.

Hidden Ninja45 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 04:00 PM   #7
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

is this a tough enough fight,i am asking cause some of my fights have been marked as ovious.
Old 09-29-2009, 04:01 PM   #8
Amaya
Apprentice Genin

Amaya is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Tobi would win!DUH!!
Old 09-29-2009, 04:03 PM   #9
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaya View Post
Tobi would win!DUH!!

you say duh but you didn't even tell me why,eh?
Old 10-25-2009, 09:38 AM   #10
Ninja Academy Student

793 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

tobi.
793 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 09:43 AM   #11
Anbu_Black_Op
Genin

Anbu_Black_Op has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.
Send a message via Yahoo to Anbu_Black_Op

it'd be close...simply for the reason that they might not have showed tobi's best moves..lol and the raikage might be even better than you all think so i thihnk it'll be a tie
<~~

Chaos is the score upon which reality is written.~Henry Miller
Spoiler:
Fukk yo couches Nigga!!!Ban me muthafukkas do it you aint got the balls
Anbu_Black_Op is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 09:44 AM   #12
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

The limit of Madara's taijutsu which was previously shown is kicking Naruto in the face. And Naruto got back up from that without a scratch. So what, Madara's just gonna repeatedly kick the Raikage in the face? I would think Lightning Armor prevents even the slightest damage. Besides, I'm fairly certain teleportation takes prep. Raikage can kill him before Madara finishes teleporting, because of how fast he is. If Madara tries to teleport Raikage inside his wierd-cubey dimension, he can just avoid it with his speed. Madara's moves are hax, but not so hax he can insta-win roflstomp on everyone.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 07:27 AM   #13
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

thats true
Old 11-22-2009, 07:28 AM   #14
Lone Wolf
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone Wolf is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Madara teleports Raikage to his Dimension and leaves him there to die, GG Raikage.
Lone Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 10:21 AM   #15
original uchiha
Banned

original uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

idk i picked tobi but w/e
original uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 10:33 AM   #16
Nemico
Chunin Exam Proctor

Nemico is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Raikage's speed and Lightning jutsu are some of the best in the show but yet Tobi is able to dodge just about anything that is put against him with that Technique that he does that makes him untouchable but I am sure that he can't keep that up forever. Basically the Raikage wont be able to land a punch and Tobi has shown no offensive jutsu altough Im pretty sure he does but I wont say anything until Tobi shows more. Tie for now..
Old 11-22-2009, 10:46 AM   #17
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Move this to the battlegrounds, it belongs there

Ur Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 10:51 AM   #18
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: Tobi vs. Raikage

Tobi obviously. He's too strong and the Raikage won't stand a chance...that is if Madara/Tobi decides to kill the Raikage.

Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Parak111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 05:40 AM   #19
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Give a reason, hmmmmmmmm?
Old 11-30-2009, 12:24 PM   #20
MysticGoten
Special Jonin Candidate

MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Tobi.
THE POWER OF ANNOYANCE.
MysticGoten is offline   Reply With Quote