Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 09-30-2009, 03:57 PM   #21
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: UN5 in the US.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 View Post
Until I see no PS2 games in stores then I might give up then.. ^_^
exactly besides only one to 2 more month until we might know for sure or not but I think I will wait till 2010 if it doesn't come out this year cause you never know maybe they will come out with it in 2010
Epic Friend Taker369
"I've thought of a wonder present for you... Shall I give You despair?" - Sephiroth
"One who knows nothing!..can understand nothing!" - Ansem

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
7 Paths of Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 04:00 PM   #22
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7 Paths of Pain View Post
exactly besides only one to 2 more month until we might know for sure or not but I think I will wait till 2010 if it doesn't come out this year cause you never know maybe they will come out with it in 2010
Maybe for like X-mas since in December thats when alot of People shop. They are still releasing new PS2 games in stores, so my hope is strong... ^_^
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 04:02 PM   #23
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

so is mine go look at the Naruto Shippuden Ultimate ninja 5 news thread it has some proof it might come out here just go look please ok
Epic Friend Taker369
"I've thought of a wonder present for you... Shall I give You despair?" - Sephiroth

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-30-2009, 04:03 PM   #24
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
so is mine go look at the Naruto Shippuden Ultimate ninja 5 news thread it has some proof it might come out here just go look please ok
Umm...which UN5 Thread? There are like a dozen of them lol ^_^'
Old 09-30-2009, 04:16 PM   #25
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 View Post
Umm...which UN5 Thread? There are like a dozen of them lol ^_^'

here
Epic Friend Taker369

Old 09-30-2009, 08:55 PM   #26
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

Quote:
so do I

I will not give up hope until the time comes to give up and no one is going to change my mind on that

Well, we now know that it will not come November.

Naruto321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 11:31 AM   #27
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

but maybe december
Epic Friend Taker369

Old 10-01-2009, 12:07 PM   #28
Sasori_X
Chunin Exam Proctor

Sasori_X is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Only time will tell. Namco Bandai has not said anything yet or made any annoucement yet (if they did I apologize) so we can't assume. If the USA version doesn't come out then just import the EU version.

Though I would catch it stupid for them not to have UN5 and have the PSP game for it. But thats just me.

"Snooping as usual I see"- Robotnik and his magnificent pingas

More than happy to add you as a friend.
Sasori_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 09:38 PM   #29
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: My Air Pirate base.....What you want me to tell you where it is!? No way!
ChaosInuYasha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Do you think Namco will announce the game NOT coming out? I mean I'd hate for some of you to wait 2+ years and no announcement comes out.

I'm a Bi guy who likes yaoi. You got a problem with that?
Wanna be a Blue Rouge Air Pirate? Feel free to ask me for the details.
ChaosInuYasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 05:49 AM   #30
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I don't know its up to them. I will somehow figure out about UN5. I will even ask the Admin in the Namco Bandi site about it if he knows anything.

Old 10-03-2009, 06:58 AM   #31
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: My Air Pirate base.....What you want me to tell you where it is!? No way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto321 View Post
I don't know its up to them. I will somehow figure out about UN5. I will even ask the Admin in the Namco Bandi site about it if he knows anything.
Good luck with that. the_hokage isn't the most responsive forum member from what I can gather. You'd probably better off asking the 2 admins(people with green names) here since they work at Viz.

Old 10-03-2009, 06:59 AM   #32
Itachi Uchia
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In the darkness and hatred relem where my soul will remain until the day i leave this world
Itachi Uchia is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosInuYasha View Post
Good luck with that. the_hokage isn't the most responsive forum member from what I can gather. You'd probably better off asking the 2 admins(people with green names) here since they work at Viz.
Good point
Every human being relies on and is bounded by his knowledge and experience to live. This is what we call reality. However, knowledge and experience are ambiguous, thus reality can become illusion. Is it not possible to think that, all human beings are living in their assumptions? -Itachi Uchiha
Itachi Uchia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 08:26 AM   #33
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosInuYasha View Post
But the thing is I don't think they make the games. The ones who do is Cyber Connect 2. They are the ones who make it. And the people who is sending the game to America is Namco Bandai. Don't see in the Naruto games who the publisher is? It says Namco Bandai, doesn't it?

Old 10-04-2009, 04:59 PM   #34
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
But the thing is I don't think they make the games. The ones who do is Cyber Connect 2. They are the ones who make it. And the people who is sending the game to America is Namco Bandai. Don't see in the Naruto games who the publisher is? It says Namco Bandai, doesn't it?
Well the game is already made so there is no point asking Cyber Connects 2. I think NamcoBandai is the one who translates it or something.
Old 10-04-2009, 06:27 PM   #35
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

Nope, CC2 are the ones who translate it. Namco Bandai are the publishers. They bring the game to America.

Old 10-04-2009, 08:56 PM   #36
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Nope, CC2 are the ones who translate it. Namco Bandai are the publishers. They bring the game to America.
No. Namco does the translation and such. CC2 makes it in Japan and Namco Bandai asks for permission to port it here in the states.

Old 10-04-2009, 09:09 PM   #37
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

So then why didn't Namco Bandai asks? Well, I guess they have to pay for it in order to import it here.

Old 10-04-2009, 10:03 PM   #38
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
So then why didn't Namco Bandai asks? Well, I guess they have to pay for it in order to import it here.
Yeah they gotta buy the rights to it.

Old 10-04-2009, 10:06 PM   #39
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

Maybe its expensive. They don't have any money left because they imported DBZ.

Old 10-04-2009, 11:05 PM   #40
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Maybe its expensive. They don't have any money left because they imported DBZ.
They didn't import any DBZ games. Raging Blast is being made here in the states. Also they only import a game if they can make money off of it. If what people say is true and UN4's sales tanked they wouldn't see fit to import UN5 since it wouldn't make money or so they think.