Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2009, 07:28 PM   #61
narutofan99
Banned

narutofan99 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Banning

I'm new here, what's an infraction? Can somebody explain it to me?
Old 10-13-2009, 07:31 PM   #62
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

Here: http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16113

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 10-13-2009, 07:34 PM   #63
narutofan99
Banned

narutofan99 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Thanks for helping me out
Old 10-13-2009, 07:36 PM   #64
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Yahoo to Azal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma RNK View Post
There has been a thread for every person, so some research could have answered this.

To summarize.

3 people were banned temporarily for having too many infractions. Don't aquire 4-8 active infractions and you will b fine.

As for the others, I don't know how much I can say but a short version is don't break any rules via PM either cause if something comes up and a mod needs to look through your PM's and sees illegal stuff there, your gonna get in trouble.

And seriously, what if someone was banned for something personal? What if someone accused another forum member of threatening to kill them and LIED and the mods banned them for lying to the mods and trying to get someone falsely in trouble? Is that everyone's business?

Follow the Rules, all of them didn't.
about the pm thing i with all respect i thought they were called private messages not private messages exept for mods loking through them

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-13-2009, 07:46 PM   #65
Reu Inuzuka
Chunin

Reu Inuzuka is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

ok thanks for the info

Closed Thread

Tags
banning