Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Announcements

Announcements Don't forget to read up on the latest forum and rule changes here!

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2010, 06:00 PM   #5661
AkatsukiX3
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: in a lovely world filled with death,sadness,and FLAMERS!
AkatsukiX3 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to AkatsukiX3
Default Re: New Members Post Here

lol i made a pretty picture...

////////////////////////////////////////./..../...\...\...\....\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\
KISAMI
KAKUZU
HIDAN
KONAN
PAIN
ZETZU
ITACHI
AKATSUKI KWII!!!!^^
Old 10-18-2010, 06:04 PM   #5662
misa-chan
Freshmen Academy Student

misa-chan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i just want to say hi......so HI!!!!
Old 10-18-2010, 06:06 PM   #5663
XxblackxX
Special Jonin Candidate

XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to XxblackxX

Welcome to the forums. If you have any questions, pm me or post in the ANBU help topic.

I will not hesitate.
Old 10-18-2010, 07:15 PM   #5664
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor

EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxblackxX View Post
Welcome to the forums. If you have any questions, pm me or post in the ANBU help topic.
Hi. Guess I'm a little late posting on this thread but I'm still new. just made a few other posts b4 I saw this one. Anyway, this is my first forum EVER. but i like the discussion between chapters. helps with the wait. Really enjoying it, thanks for having me.
Old 10-18-2010, 07:16 PM   #5665
alex1231
Special Jonin Candidate

alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by misa-chan View Post
i just want to say hi......so HI!!!!
hi!!!!!!!!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-18-2010, 07:36 PM   #5666
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor

EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

by the way.............the announcements section has a message to new users saying learn the ropes from your senpai. who the heck is my senpai?
Old 10-18-2010, 09:37 PM   #5667
Dream destroyer
Genin

Dream destroyer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Dream destroyer

Hola!.
Old 10-19-2010, 04:47 PM   #5668
alex1231
Special Jonin Candidate

alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream destroyer View Post
Hola!.
hello!!!!!!!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-19-2010, 04:54 PM   #5669
#1narutofangirl
Academy Graduate

#1narutofangirl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I also want to say hi and i am new I joined a few days ago. so...... HI!
Old 10-19-2010, 04:59 PM   #5670
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1narutofangirl View Post
Welcome! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
Old 10-19-2010, 05:48 PM   #5671
alex1231
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
hi there

Old 10-20-2010, 09:20 AM   #5672
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii

Quote:
Hi! Welcome to the forums!
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

Old 10-21-2010, 08:34 AM   #5673
UchihaHatakeIsabella
Chunin

UchihaHatakeIsabella saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

elloz everyone who is new...if you need any help just send me a pm

a song
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 10-21-2010, 12:37 PM   #5674
Narumi Uchiha
Freshmen Academy Student

Narumi Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

hi im naru
Old 10-21-2010, 12:49 PM   #5675
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Hello Naru, hope you enjoy your stay here.

if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Old 10-21-2010, 02:59 PM   #5676
SageMasterUzumaki
Freshmen Academy Student

SageMasterUzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Exclamation Avaters

Uhh Does Anyone know how to get Custumized avaters
Old 10-21-2010, 03:02 PM   #5677
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Avaters

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageMasterUzumaki View Post
Welcome to the forums! Unfortunately, we are now allowed to have custom avatars on here. If you need help with anything else, let me know.
Old 10-21-2010, 03:35 PM   #5678
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Avaters

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageMasterUzumaki View Post

Unfortunately, they're not allowed due to copyright laws, since this site is officially owned by VIZ MEDIA.

Although I hope you still enjoy your time here.
Old 10-21-2010, 04:22 PM   #5679
Froggy
Freshmen Academy Student

Froggy is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hello, I'm new. I'd like two posts so I can post pictures of home here. Have you seen it?
Old 10-21-2010, 04:25 PM   #5680
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Welcome to the forums!
Closed Thread

Tags
firsties = win, ishtar was here, jonesy, maikeru, new people, trouble88 wasn't here, what the hell?, where are the other tags?